Community > Posts By > nicetallguy38

nicetallguy38's photo
Mon 06/28/10 11:10 AM

Good morning Texas waving Having a star bucks instant coffee not to badbigsmile Need something to wake me up. drinker

Kristy looks like you got a fiesty one there.surprised

Naw bet he is just a big Teddy Bear........bigsmile

Goooooooooood morning Linda great to see ya in here hope all is coming up roses at your place.......bigsmile

Carol hope you have a great day your self.....flowerforyou

And nicetallguy hope you have a wonderful day as well.........bigsmile

well thank u for the well wishes ... So far ... So good!! As for me being a teddy bear? You are right ... But more of a Yogi than a Pooh ... Lot better than your average bear, booboo

nicetallguy38's photo
Mon 06/28/10 05:02 AM
Easy Txsgal ... That's a bold statement coming from someone so close to home!!! If your not careful I might have to take you up on that!!!!:wink:

nicetallguy38's photo
Sat 06/26/10 11:36 PM
Because I CHOOSE TO BE!!! and more importantly .... I drank myself to drunk to drive anywhere!!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Sat 06/26/10 11:23 PM
OK the U.S. is done ... can I go back to not giving a **** about soccer now or do I have to wait to this thing is over??

nicetallguy38's photo
Sat 06/26/10 11:20 PM

Yeah the weekend I can sleep probably notwhoa
U just wait till we get together!!drool drool :angel:

You can guess what I am thinking aboutdrool drool :angel:

Well you know Im wonderin what thats all about

nicetallguy38's photo
Sat 06/26/10 11:17 PM

Who has been to Key West flordia?

I have!!! Loved it!! They got a clothing optional bar there!! Good times!!!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Sat 06/26/10 11:03 PM

laugh some great replies, I needed a good laugh, thankx all :banana:

But I still didnt get no pancakes!!!!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Sat 06/26/10 10:59 PM

Life long Texan ... New to the forum!!

HOWDY YALL!!
There easy to get use toowaving

Very addictive too!
Yeap:laughing: enjoywinking

Me neither Kristy:angel:

me niether what Kristy? Are yall mockin me??

nicetallguy38's photo
Sat 06/26/10 08:27 AM

Get a dog!

That makes pancakes?

I'd get married again if I could find a dog that made pancakes!

Pats are dogs faithful? I mean technically well you know where I'm going with this.... winking

If I had a dog that would make pancakes ... They could be as unfaithful as they wanted ... I would overlook it!!

There's always compromise... laugh

Compromise is the foundation to any good relationship! That and pancakes!! Can anybody tell Im hungry this morning!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Sat 06/26/10 08:22 AM

Get a dog!

That makes pancakes?

I'd get married again if I could find a dog that made pancakes!

Pats are dogs faithful? I mean technically well you know where I'm going with this.... winking

If I had a dog that would make pancakes ... They could be as unfaithful as they wanted ... I would overlook it!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Sat 06/26/10 08:06 AM

HOWDY YALL!!
There easy to get use toowaving

Very addictive too!

nicetallguy38's photo
Sat 06/26/10 08:04 AM
I think they still hold a grudge for the Adam and Eve thing You know women ... Give them a rib and they want a femur.

nicetallguy38's photo
Sat 06/26/10 07:55 AM
I want .... Pancakes!

Seriously!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Sat 06/26/10 07:48 AM

when you feel you are out of options? I am a 34 year old single female, no children, no 'luggage' but I only seem to attract the wrong men. ha ha ha I came on here as my last option. WHERE DO YOU FIND THE RIGHT ONES??????

Looking for love is like looking for car keys ... You NEVER find it while you are looking, BUT one day when you least expect it you open that junk drawer and there it is!

HAHA I should write greeting cards!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Sat 06/26/10 07:42 AM

want real love and affection and happiness.

Glad to see somebody with less posts than me ... HAHA

Welcome.. we can be newbies together!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Sat 06/26/10 07:33 AM
So if a federal agency enforces the law ... Its a good thing .. But if Arizona Highway Patrol does it its racist? Its the same law!! How is it OK for one but not the other?

nicetallguy38's photo
Sat 06/26/10 07:28 AM

So basically your saying that unless you get f***ed by god you never have a life. Well, he's been effing me over for years, so I must be good.

laugh laugh laugh

Boy ain't that the truth! drinker

GOD the ultimate Baby Daddy!!

Quick thought .. Im not bashing anybody nor questioning anyones faith just seeking an honest response ... This thread got me pondering of all the stories of god/God fertilizing eggs. Why is it that the stories of Hercules / Clash of The Titans guy (mind went blank) and the others Zeus spawned are treated as MYTHology but yet God spawning Jesus is treated as fact by most? Yet they have the same amount of proof .. words written in a book. Is it a historical timeline thing?

nicetallguy38's photo
Thu 06/24/10 06:24 PM
You gotta see him in concert!! Thats where he shines. Although he has toned down a lot the last few tours. Still a great show!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Thu 06/24/10 06:20 PM

HOWDY YALL!!

nicetallguy38's photo
Thu 06/24/10 06:14 PM
No offense but it also shows that people can see racism in EVERYTHING they look at ... if they want to!!