Community > Posts By > unicorngal

unicorngal's photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:45 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Sun 04/13/08 05:50 PM

"Salutations Barbus. It is nice you join us again," says Boromir.

(huh so this is the wise one they talk of watching over the Green Dragon's Inn,then why do I feel that evil has arived but
surely that can't be right or is there someone else here.)I think I shall retire for now.Good night.As I fly away for the presantes of evil is too much to bare alone.

unicorngal's photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:37 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Sun 04/13/08 05:38 PM
The fire is cozy.but that werid feeling is back.I slowly look around and I see two glowing yellow eyes and red smoke.Not sure what to do so I sit there and wait for this is someone I have not met.

unicorngal's photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:26 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Sun 04/13/08 05:28 PM
yes mighty fine service indeed.It is quiet to night not many
are here that can't be good for business,maybe a little later it might pick up. Yes Max I'll shall see you later.now it is just the barkeep and I.huh

unicorngal's photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:06 PM

But the past is the past let us put it behind us

Yes you are right:the past is the past.Another round for my friends and some food please.

unicorngal's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:51 PM

Thank thee for the drink my friend.Who is this person you speak of You said his name is Barbus, do I know this one you talk of?
Is he a danger to me or my friends?

Barbus is a wise old drow He watches over the inn for Criani I do not think
you have any thing to fear from him

that is good that he watches the Inn.That might be the felling
of being watched that I get then.

unicorngal's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:49 PM

"I have nothing against the king's knights," says Boromir. They serve personally my king of these lands. I am glad they are here to protect us common folks. Yes they can be a bit rowdy but their protection is very much appreciated by most of the inhabitants. The lord is thinking of the protection of the town and to resolve the problem with these unruly rogues who have plundered a few of the shops and our treasury. That is our hard earned taxes gone like nothing! The good news is since the knights have come there hasn't been any plundering lately.

Max I am sure you are talking about the incident of the human warriors. It was very unfortunate that they had to die so quickly for they were drunk, yet I am glad that they will not harrass us anymore. Barbus made sure of that," he replies shaking his head. Criani did have a talk with him however and she doesn't like any fights here. Those warriors who have met a uncertain death didn't serve the king. They were adventurer's just like you.

Boromir serves another round of drinks to everyone.

Thank you Borimor you are right. they the knight are here to serve us all

Serve us or protect us they were mean! pluck my wings and throw me in prison just for calling them guards.I did not fly close to them to see their fancy armor.

unicorngal's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:41 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Sun 04/13/08 04:42 PM
Thank thee for the drink my friend.Who is this person you speak of You said his name is Barbus, do I know this one you talk of?
Is he a danger to me or my friends?

unicorngal's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:25 PM
I hope there won't be trouble with the knights again.Oh when will they lift the lockin? For it is not right to keep so many
away from family or friends.

unicorngal's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:08 PM
Onumorid was her last night.but have not heard from him today

unicorngal's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:04 PM

"I know of nothing Max," replies Boromir who serves another round of drinks.

Thank you anyway Borimor

have you heard that the Elvn archers have arived? that is all I have heard,sorry

unicorngal's photo
Sun 04/13/08 03:55 PM

They won't be. Elves are very reserved and proud. They don't look for conflict but if one should sarise they don't hesitate to squelch it.
having them here is a great honor. For they usually don't lever their relm.

I'm sorry I did not know that.Then I'm also honored to to know that they have come here

unicorngal's photo
Sun 04/13/08 03:45 PM

max comes down stairs from his room,Sees Re'Anna and Spirit walks over to there table. Bows *Good afternoon might I have the honer of joining you at your table*

Please do,my friend

unicorngal's photo
Sun 04/13/08 03:33 PM

SHe walks down the stairs from her room with her wolf beside her. She looks as though she has been through a battle. :cry: frown she walks over to her usual table and sits down.
"Borimor, Are you here? Some water and wine Please, and some food." She holds her head in her hands.

as I look down from my rafter I see my friend Re'Anna so I fly down to have some water, for I must have drank more then useal for my head hurts.Barkeep may I have some water also.
Re'Anna are you feeling alright?

"You can call me Boromir if you wish fair pixie," the barkeep replies as he serves the water.

I like that it suites you.Thanks Boromir

unicorngal's photo
Sun 04/13/08 03:25 PM
Have you heard Elvin archers have been granted access to enter our town? I hope they are not like the knights we had in here last night.

unicorngal's photo
Sun 04/13/08 03:19 PM

I am ok Spirit, don't worry. I am just hurting over my wolves.
With the lock down , I cannot go out to them like I need to and their song haunts me. I nedd to see to them for i fear that they won't hide when they need to.

I glad to here that you are okey,but the howl of the wolves
is strange almost as if they call out but for what I do not know.

unicorngal's photo
Sun 04/13/08 03:14 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Sun 04/13/08 03:17 PM

SHe walks down the stairs from her room with her wolf beside her. She looks as though she has been through a battle. :cry: frown she walks over to her usual table and sits down.
"Borimor, Are you here? Some water and wine Please, and some food." She holds her head in her hands.

as I look down from my rafter I see my friend Re'Anna so I fly down to have some water, for I must have drank more then useal for my head hurts.Barkeep may I have some water also.
Re'Anna are you feeling alright?

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/12/08 07:27 PM
I thank thee for the drinks (hic) but it has been a tiring
evening so I bid thee all good night. I fly back up to my little hiding place glad that no one can get to me there for it is very tiny but comfortable.Good nite, till tomorrow

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/12/08 07:22 PM

Will that went well at lest they are gone now

They are fools to think that they alone can defeet the deamons
We must perpar our selves for The evil will be upon us very soon.

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/12/08 07:18 PM

Oh why did the guards have to come here,why don't they leave
for if they stay any longer I feel they will not survive

"Guards! ha ha ha!" laughs one of the knights. "The little pixie calls us guards. "Look at our armor and the symbol it shows. "We are the king's knights sent to Lord Elkinsinan to ensure safety in this town. "Have you seen any more burglary or plunders since we have been here?" asks one of the knights. "No and it shall remain that way," he finishes as Boromir serves three more mugs of brew without being asked.

thou might dress like a knight and thy guard this town by locking us in yet you sit here and laugh as if the demons are just a little thing to toss away.You may think you have everthing under control!!! But you are saddly mistaken

"What do you know of us little one. We have battled many wars and seen enough to spill blood for three lifetimes. "Why some of our men are fighting those demons now as we speak. Hone your little tongue pixie and leave the king's war to his men. Respect the laws our lord gives and you shall be in good hands with us," he finishes.

You say you have battled many wars but yet your life as a human is short. Where as we pixies live for hundreds of years
compare that to your years, you just might live to be 35 if you
manage to defeet the demons huh

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/12/08 07:07 PM
I thank thee Max for the drink>you are right this is a safe place.(whispers to max He would have a hard time catching me to tear off my wings)laugh