Boobella's photo
Wed 12/16/09 04:24 PM
Mine is my hair scary after it rains lolo

Boobella's photo
Wed 12/16/09 04:23 PM
Like them all !!! happy

Boobella's photo
Fri 12/04/09 04:52 PM
LOLO do you think is going to last ?????

Boobella's photo
Fri 12/04/09 04:51 PM
Feel better and good luck flowerforyou

Boobella's photo
Fri 12/04/09 04:48 PM
slaphead NO Way !!!

Boobella's photo
Wed 12/02/09 06:52 PM
Darling that why our make-up is really war paint !!!
Cause we are going to get ya ...laugh :laughing: drool

Personally I don't leave the house without it ....

Boobella's photo
Sun 11/22/09 03:55 PM
Love to shop refuse to pay retail ...I love it when I buy item that was $100. for $9.99!!! Oh yea use those store coupon and you will be surprised on how much you can save !!!love love love

Boobella's photo
Fri 11/13/09 12:40 PM
bathroom

Boobella's photo
Fri 11/13/09 12:40 PM
Edited by Boobella on Fri 11/13/09 12:40 PM

Hummm first stop is the bathroom then take the dog outside for her morning bathroom trip stop at the refridge to get a glass of tea and straight to the office and get on mingle shshhsh what else noway slaphead :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry TexGal I hope your not still in you PJ rofl rofl rofl

Boobella's photo
Thu 11/12/09 10:56 AM
That's easy coffee shop called Stir Crazy , and would sell homemade muffins and scones ...mmmm good!:banana: :banana:

Boobella's photo
Mon 11/09/09 08:37 AM
WHO WHERE WHAT WHEN ????????????????????????????

PS LOLOO

Boobella's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:46 AM
Carmel pop corn yummy !!!

Boobella's photo
Sun 11/08/09 05:46 PM

Sing, I think calling our soldiers "cowards" whilst reaping the rewards of what's kept our country "free" is a bit hypocritcal and definiteluy ungrateful... I say to those that don't like our country they are welcome to go to another... I'd love to see how the "complaining free thinkers" feel when they're treated with NO rights in another country....

Oh and just out of curiousity, how many soldiers do we think "requested" to be sent to Iraq or Afghanistan????

I'm not saying I agree with anything that's being said. I was just pointing out that he was talking about freedoms, yet calling someone else names for not agreeing.

That being said, people voluntarily sign up to be in the military. I'm sure many think that nothing will happen to them, but find out later on that it's not the case. I don't see anything wrong with those who choose not to be in the military.

Nor do I but I do show respect to those that have chosen to go... I know I couldn't make it through all that they go through and I'd rather not have my son's go but if it weren't for those that sign up, we'd have "draft" and/or we wouldn't be/have what we do now.. I just feel they are owed an amount of respect/thanks/gratitude for doing what most won't or can't do...

I respect them just as you do. However, you can't force people to think the same.

But, getting angry at one person for calling someone a coward and then calling them names isn't going to solve anything. It just shows that they anger easily.

Sing did you read the where coward came from ??Here is the quote in question and please read it and you see where the response came from:

"Why are you making them heroes ?. They were either in Iraq or Afghanistan killing weak, poor and helpless peole . Is this heroism now ?!!!. Any one who serves in either Iraq or Afghanistan is a pure coward . "

Now maybe you will have a better understanding where the other are coming from and than again maybe not ...

I'm thankful for anyone serving in military they give up a lot to protect us ...and sometimes their own lives and no one should call them cowards ..JMO!!!

PS go to VA Hospital you will have a better understand too...

Boobella's photo
Sun 11/08/09 03:47 PM

New lady on mingle, she is intelligent, beautiful, and my age. Why does she have to be over 14 hours away by car?!

Well you can always fly ! I can't help myself but your arms would be real tried lolo ...rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Boobella's photo
Sun 11/08/09 08:44 AM
It's sad people with small minds can't understand others , Don't worry some day it will come back in bite them in the A$$...

When it comes to gay mannerism , I have male gay friends who are queens and other you would never know that they where gay .....

Boobella's photo
Sat 11/07/09 01:17 PM
Yep , I have to say patience very short on that one !

Boobella's photo
Sat 11/07/09 11:43 AM

Why are you making them heroes ?. They were either in Iraq or Afghanistan killing weak, poor and helpless peole . Is this heroism now ?!!!. Any one who serves in either Iraq or Afghanistan is a pure coward .

I do feel sorry for you hiding behind a picture ..now who is coward ! Nobody wants to be at war ...

Boobella's photo
Sat 11/07/09 11:28 AM
They are all hero and its very sadbrokenheart people who are killed for no real reason ..It's hard to understand ..

Boobella's photo
Sat 11/07/09 11:23 AM
I really don't have one. I would have to visit India to forum one .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18