Community > Posts By > Boobella

Boobella's photo
Wed 09/09/09 11:05 AM

Victoria's secret told me for the longest time I was a C cup....

but I kept popping out of their C cups! It was probably because they don't even carry my cup size there, they just wanted me to keep spending my money in their store. whoa

I ended up going to a few other stores, and I got 3 different measurements from all of them:

C
D
F

I ended up finding out I was a DD, after lots of trial and error.

There a new size for a DD now it's E depending on the cut you can go E or DD sometimes I tried DDD

Boobella's photo
Wed 09/09/09 10:40 AM

Lots of women are in size denial or have never been properly measured an fitted so don't even realize they're in denial. Many can't get it thru their heads that our gurls change sizes over the years as we loose or gain weight. Get the gurls measured an fitted at any major lingerie or dept store so they'll be comfy an so will U!drinker

You are so right was wearing the wrong size for years and they do feel and look better too!! Went down a back size and up a cup ...

Boobella's photo
Wed 09/09/09 10:08 AM
Mine don't need any ump plus it gives me boobies ache if too small ..
Prefer not to wear one.... but when I jog I keep poking myself in the eyes with them ..dam it hurts !!!

Boobella's photo
Wed 09/09/09 09:59 AM
Well maybe it stem from their parents it's ..But I don't think is fair to say all I have nieces and nephews who are very polite and so are their friends so it can go both ways ...I've also seen some rude adults way over 20

Boobella's photo
Tue 09/08/09 06:27 PM

At any age, I would feel weird...Hotel all the way flowerforyou

Feel the same way and my Mom 87 too weird she be looking at him with baseball bat in her hand ...Please she still think I'm virgn loloolaugh :laughing: got to love her for that one ...

Motel !!!

Boobella's photo
Tue 09/08/09 06:21 PM

Now, "thrustworthy" on the other hand...:laughing:

Hey, she has not deleted the e-mail yet!!! There is still hope. :banana:

Sweet. You have to like the moxie of a chick that comes straight out and says she is worthy of your thrust.........smokin

Thank you all rofl rofl rofl or maybe she dyslexic has know idea what she thrusting or maybe she was just thristy

Boobella's photo
Tue 09/08/09 10:41 AM
Very nice flowers

Boobella's photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:07 PM
I'm plus size don't have a problem with it ,,just be yourself that what counts ...flowerforyou and as my mother would say their is a lid for ever pot ...lolololo

Boobella's photo
Mon 09/07/09 06:57 PM

I went to a local comedy club last evening for a laugh. They had 3 different comedians, none of them were even remotely funny. It was very awkward. I felt bad for them.........smokin

Did stand-up for 10 years and boy do I know that feeling one night the falling on the floor laugh laugh the next staring at you like deers in headlights noway ....That why I always keep my day job lololo

Boobella's photo
Mon 09/07/09 06:37 PM
Give me some of that pork!!!!

Boobella's photo
Mon 09/07/09 06:35 PM

Holding my little kitten next too me listening to her purring...too sweet....:heart:

That looks like a dog lol

Perhaps she's not referring to her profile picture and, in fact, owns more than one pet? Or, alternatively, perhaps it's just a really weird looking cat!

I rescue the kitten haven't posted picture yet...she the new addition besides my dog lololo

Boobella's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:17 PM

when by little emma purrs

She puts me to sleep!

I know Boo is rest on my chest she just fell asleep,,to cute ...

Boobella's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:15 PM

I'm allergic to cats.ill

Sorry about thatsad2

Boobella's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:09 PM
Holding my little kitten next too me listening to her purring...too sweet....:heart:

Boobella's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:05 PM
coloring and finger painting the boy next too me laugh laugh

Boobella's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:02 PM

Won't someone just please love me? sad

With a face like that who wouldn't love ya flowerforyou smitten

Boobella's photo
Sat 09/05/09 07:43 PM
Rocky Road mmmmmmmmmmm and can't tell ya but it was a rockin road ...laugh blushing

Boobella's photo
Sat 09/05/09 07:36 PM
Too freaky cute love the ***** !!!!

Boobella's photo
Sat 09/05/09 07:35 PM
Love Halloween planing my costume now for Bella , Boo ( maybe I'll go as giant BOOBIE:wink: ) and having a party too wowowowow !!drinker pitchfork ..
It's better then Christmas !!!

Boobella's photo
Sat 09/05/09 07:31 PM
Nice set of Boobies lolo and the **** are too cute so perky !! :wink: