Community > Posts By > plp

plp's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:28 PM
Who get's weekends off?

plp's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:23 PM
I helped out at a hospital as a volunteer. Love it.

What do all of you do for a living?

plp's photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:12 PM
Thank you. So you mean, while they are on death row, they do the DNA?

Thanks.

plp's photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:09 PM
I use to work in the criminal just field as a Security Officer and have taken several courses in Administration of Justice and I love the field.

My question to everyone is:

" Do you feel Capital Punnishment ( United States uses Lethal Injection) is a good thing used in the United States?

Now what I think they do, before they execute someone is" do a DNA sample , to see if they are really guilty.

Is thier anyone out here, that is in the Criminal Justice Field, that correct me or update me?

plp's photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:09 AM
Cool.

plp's photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:28 PM
Most commercials use sex and happy scenes to sell thier products and that is so sad.

plp's photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:21 PM
"Brussel Spouts".

plp's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:46 PM
A little girl asked her mom, "Mom, may I take the dog for a Walk around the block?" Mom replies, "No, because she is in heat."

What's that mean?" asked the child. Go ask your father. I think he's in the garage." The little girl goes to the garage and says, "Dad, may I take Belle for a walk around the block? I asked Mom, but she said the dog was in heat, and to come to you."

Dad said, "Bring Belle over here." He took a rag, soaked it with gasoline, and scrubbed the dog's backside with it to disguise the scent, and said "OK, you can go now, but keep Belle on the leash and only go one time round the block."

The little girl left, and returned a few minutes later with No dog on the leash. Surprised, Dad asked, "Where's Belle?" The little girl said, "She ran out of gas about halfway down the block, so another dog is pushing her home."

plp's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:39 PM
"Horny and Lonely"

plp's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:35 PM
Correction:" may". Not "my".

plp's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:34 PM
" How does a lady with a case of crabs, get rid of them?

She finds a guy who likes Seafood.

plp's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:22 PM
" The Bull".

plp's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:18 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

plp's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:11 PM
I guess justice was servedindifferent ?

plp's photo
Sat 08/02/08 07:33 PM
What I really like about "The Community" is:" everyones user name. Such neat ones. Care to tell us what they mean?

Mine means "nothing". That is all I could get.

plp's photo
Sat 08/02/08 07:26 PM
Thanks for the correction. I agree, I am not passing judgement. We don't know all of the facts of the case.

plp's photo
Sat 08/02/08 07:11 PM
A man took his wife to the rodeo and one of the first exhibits they stopped at was the breeding bulls.
They went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that said,

' THIS BULL MATED 50 TIMES LAST YEAR '

The wife playfully nudged her husband in the ribs and said, ' He mated 50 times last year. '

They walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said,

' ' THIS BULL MATED 150 TIMES LAST YEAR '

The wife gave her husband a healthy jab and said, ' That ' s more than twice a week! You could learn a lot from him. '

They walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached that said, in capital letters,

' THIS BULL MATED 365 TIMES LAST YEAR '

The wife, so excited that her elbow nearly broke her husband ' s ribs, said, ' That ' s once a day. You could REALLY learn something from this one

The husband looked at her and said, ' Go over and ask him if it was with the same old cow. '

The husband ' s condition has been upgraded from critical to stable and he should eventually make a full recovery

plp's photo
Sat 08/02/08 07:08 PM
It is nice to hear some positive news.

Today a concerned citizen tipped off police ( upper state New York) and they arrested a man for kidnapping his daughter,age,7, from his mother who had full custody.

He was living in apartment, with a boat docked near by and police tricked him by calling him on the phone, saying “ his boat was taking on water”. When he came out, they arrested him.

The child was returned un harmed to his mother.

The article didn’t say if the police had to use force.

We hear so much negative news, for once we hear something positive!!

Too much negative and not enough positive.

Anyone else have good news?

Now I would to ask all of your something!

You were the arresting the police officer and you had a daughter, the same age, how would you feel? Do you think the suspect would make in your patrol car, to the local station for booking?

plp's photo
Tue 07/29/08 10:14 PM
A little girl asked her mom, "Mom, may I take the dog for a Walk around the block?" Mom replies, "No, because she is in heat."

What's that mean?" asked the child. Go ask your father. I think he's in the garage." The little girl goes to the garage and says, "Dad, may I take Belle for a walk around the block? I asked Mom, but she said the dog was in heat, and to come to you."

Dad said, "Bring Belle over here." He took a rag, soaked it with gasoline, and scrubbed the dog's backside with it to disguise the scent, and said "OK, you can go now, but keep Belle on the leash and only go one time round the block."

The little girl left, and returned a few minutes later with No dog on the leash. Surprised, Dad asked, "Where's Belle?" The little girl said, "She ran out of gas about halfway down the block, so another dog is pushing her homelaugh laugh

plp's photo
Tue 07/29/08 10:12 PM
Good One!! Couples should work as a team.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25