Fri 09/18/09 07:04 PM

(((Calleigh))) well I'm home from work and didn't crush the whole way... laugh

waving

Still in denial.

laugh

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:01 PM
Dude.

Why do people keep responding to a fake profile?

slaphead

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 06:59 PM
My back scratched is my favorite!

Not like that.

Just laying on my stomach and letting her scratch my back. and run her fingers on my skin.

O right there. thats the spot!

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 06:34 PM
Ok.

I'll ask.

What the hell is a chat/party line?

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 06:33 PM
You must offend them with simple one liners.

And call them Baby. Or Honey.

They like that.

no photo
Fri 09/18/09 06:20 PM
laugh

no photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:35 PM
laugh

no photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:28 PM

In fifteen days I'm homeless. Too many motorcycle wrecks in one year. On the sixteenth day I'll turn 57. I think it's gonna be a freakin' adventure (at least I hope so). Stuff happens. I've had it all and now I won't have anything. "Made enough money to buy Miami, but I pissed it away too fast" (Jimmy Buffett). I'll still be me and my God will still be God. Just gotta stock up on toilet paper - that's one thing I gotta have.

Whatsup bro?

I will give you a place to live.

If you hook me up with one of your daughters.

:tongue:

Totally playing man. Hope you don't take offense to that. I was leery to post it.

But.

They are angels, just georgeous.

Good work by you bro.

bigsmile

Thanks, man. Much appreciated humor, BTW. They are; they're great. It was an effort and they're Daddy's Girls, but the rewards are tremendous. Also, neither of them knows my dire straits. Ain't nothin' for a stepper!

Good.

Now if I can have your permission to ask the brunette to marry me, that would be great.

She is phenomenal.

Tell her to come back on this site.

:wink: laugh

Tell you what: she's quite something. She only dates older men. She is a departmental supervisor at a prestigious national company; she just signed a modeling contract 3 weeks ago; she is going to try for American Idol when they come to Arkansas the next time; she can't find love 'cause no one looks deeper than her beauty. How can I introduce you two?

She's a model? Makes sense.

I'm assuming she doesnt need dad's help finding men. :tongue:

Good luck

no photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:23 PM

Dating is pointless.

Just grab one and lock her in your basement.

She'll get used to it after a while.

Dating is fun.

Commitment is pointless!

I agree.

Well partly.

Dating is a fun, adventurous part of life. Never know what could happen.

There are funny stories from it - inspirational stories from it -

It's fun.

The commitment part. well whatever. :tongue:

no photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:21 PM

so how bout this for tryin to get attention. i just sent 4 totally random ladies who lives within 20 miles of me a message.....ready for the i want attention part? it was subject: booooooo with booooooooooo in the body of the email. eh that should work huh?

laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:13 PM
female rappers in G-strings

laugh

no photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:13 PM

In fifteen days I'm homeless. Too many motorcycle wrecks in one year. On the sixteenth day I'll turn 57. I think it's gonna be a freakin' adventure (at least I hope so). Stuff happens. I've had it all and now I won't have anything. "Made enough money to buy Miami, but I pissed it away too fast" (Jimmy Buffett). I'll still be me and my God will still be God. Just gotta stock up on toilet paper - that's one thing I gotta have.

Whatsup bro?

Totally playing man. Hope you don't take offense to that. I was leery to post it.

But.

Good work by you bro.

bigsmile

Thanks, man. Much appreciated humor, BTW. They are; they're great. It was an effort and they're Daddy's Girls, but the rewards are tremendous. Also, neither of them knows my dire straits. Ain't nothin' for a stepper!

Good.

Now if I can have your permission to ask the brunette to marry me, that would be great.

She is phenomenal.

Tell her to come back on this site.

:wink: laugh

no photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:11 PM
Do they just bring up there X on their own?

no photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:10 PM
laugh rofl

no photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:59 PM

OMG, he's purrrfect! drool

Well, not as perfect as my Mingle Pretend husband though! :laughing: IV! smitten

laugh

That dude is better - I totally get it. I am not arrogant - I know it when I see it.

:wink:

All marriages end in divorce these days.

You need to leave me for that guy.

Can I keep the flat screen Tv though?

no photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:31 PM

Whatsup bro?

But.

Good work by you bro.

bigsmile

no photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:17 PM

Damn right bro. They grow em right in Texas.

:thumbsup:

Shes the real deal. That body is relentless.

:wink:

no photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:16 PM
smitten