Towbar88's photo
Mon 09/12/16 11:25 PM
women with long beautiful natural hair especially women with jet black hair

Towbar88's photo
Mon 09/12/16 11:19 PM
anybody seen my Bengay?

Towbar88's photo
Sat 09/03/16 02:53 AM
I don't care what kind of car the woman has long as she doesn't mind supporting me around in it I'm happy as hell. especially when I don't have a car.

Towbar88's photo
Thu 09/01/16 09:39 PM

How did you cope with it? Mingling?!

I never been married but I have been in a long-term relationship. a bottle of Jack Daniels help me get over it though lol

Perhaps you should have had the long-term relationship with the bottle of Jack Daniels. :tongue:

I do lol

Towbar88's photo
Thu 09/01/16 02:03 AM

So just out of curiosity when did you start dating because I joined my first dating site in 1993, or did you not have the internet where you grow up.

dnhblue. I was born and have lived most of my life in England. My school didn't have a computer until I was in my final year. Some of us here actually remember life and dating before the creation of the internet. Personally I preferred it the old fashioned way. "Eye to eye contact" love blushing drinker drinks

amen

I preferred Old Fashioned Way too. ....:wink:

In over twenty years I've never had any luck using ether the internet or the old fashioned way. I've never been able to figure out the game or the players so anymore I just use dating sites for entertainment.

you could try listening to this guy on YouTube, his name is Coach Corey Wayne. this guy has changed my life completely. check out his YouTube videos.

So I watched some of his youtube videos and he is not telling me anything I don't already know. I'd explain all the issues but it would just take us way off topic, or at least even further then we've already gone.

I hear you man but he do have videos on other subjects besides women, my issue wasn't with women it was how to get out of my comfort zone and the fear of failure. he has videos for everything subject you can think of, in the search bar just type in the subject issue and then his name.

Towbar88's photo
Thu 09/01/16 01:30 AM
To be honest, I always thought this subject of interracial relationships to be somewhat funny. I come from a Military town, and the big thing there is black males, and white females. The funny thing about it is that a lot of white females believe the hype about ALL black males having massive dinguses. lol With that being said, I believe that is false, and I have heard stories about some black guys that weren't packing heat. Now, to tell you the truth there is a thing called genetics, that either blesses you with a huge pipe, or irks you cause you have a shrimp. Race doesn't matter on how big your part is. On the relationship side of this subject, there is nothing wrong dating someone outside your race if you really like that person. I'm hispanic, and like white women, but I've dated asians, blacks, and native american. Don't let the fear of rejection get to you. :)

here here!

Towbar88's photo
Thu 09/01/16 12:56 AM

I have no problem going up to a white or Asian girl, and striking up a conversation, and I have no fear of rejection because rejection only you makes you stronger, actually the ones that give me problems are the sisters that have real bad attitudes. I'm all but given up on them but other races of women show me real love.

Many of us as Black men can possess a bad attitude towards relations with our female counterparts and visa versa. Unity within our race was bred out of over 300+ years of slavery. Plucked from The Mother Land to plant cotton for Massa, who would proceed to rape our women to produce more hands for the fields and clean up after him. Subjected to possibly being sold off to another plantation to settle a debt or curb insurrection.. Is it any wonder Black Men and Women might have trouble forming relationships together when disruption and poverty is all most of us have ever known. The beliefs that we hold about each other has been bred into us

I agree with you on some of the things you said but I've had enough of hearing slavery did this and slavery did that, I too was born in property but one thing my parents always taught me there's nothing you can't obtain if you put your mind to it, can you know what they were right, blacks have way more opportunity now than they ever did when my parents were growing up especially black women. you know what I work hard and got out of property. most blacks I know are not even trying to get out. and the key for me to get out was to get an education, to stay in school even though I hated it I stuck with it and went on to get a college degree. believe me I feel where you coming from but today the Black American needs to stand on your own two feet and not blaming everybody else for their problems.

Towbar88's photo
Thu 09/01/16 12:27 AM
How did you cope with it? Mingling?!

I never been married but I have been in a long-term relationship. a bottle of Jack Daniels help me get over it though lol

Towbar88's photo
Wed 08/31/16 11:58 PM
I have no problem going up to a white or Asian girl, and striking up a conversation, and I have no fear of rejection because rejection only you makes you stronger, actually the ones that give me problems are the sisters that have real bad attitudes. I'm all but given up on them but other races of women show me real love.

Towbar88's photo
Wed 08/31/16 12:59 AM

So just out of curiosity when did you start dating because I joined my first dating site in 1993, or did you not have the internet where you grow up.

dnhblue. I was born and have lived most of my life in England. My school didn't have a computer until I was in my final year. Some of us here actually remember life and dating before the creation of the internet. Personally I preferred it the old fashioned way. "Eye to eye contact" love blushing drinker drinks

amen

I preferred Old Fashioned Way too. ....:wink:

In over twenty years I've never had any luck using ether the internet or the old fashioned way. I've never been able to figure out the game or the players so anymore I just use dating sites for entertainment.

you could try listening to this guy on YouTube, his name is Coach Corey Wayne. this guy has changed my life completely. check out his YouTube videos.

Towbar88's photo
Tue 08/30/16 03:35 PM
hey I plan on moving to Arizona soon Phoenix I think is it nice to live there it's the weather Great is it economy good blah blah blah, I've had enough of the Chicago cold weather

Towbar88's photo
Tue 08/30/16 07:26 AM
and another beautiful woman Bites the Dust

Towbar88's photo
Tue 08/30/16 07:22 AM
hahaha,good one bro. maybe you was really trying to tell her to cook you a steak but it came out wrong because you was so messed up.

Towbar88's photo
Mon 08/29/16 10:33 PM

amen

Towbar88's photo
Mon 08/29/16 09:25 PM
once you learn the female psychic there's nothing you can have, and I know my game it's super tight

Towbar88's photo
Mon 08/29/16 09:22 PM
from a woman that is

Towbar88's photo
Mon 08/29/16 09:20 PM

you guys problem is you are lazy, I remember a time when there was no online dating and you had to go out in the world and meet women and men on your own. have men lost the art of just meeting women on your own with any help at all? if you depend on online dating you'll never find anybody, get out there and risk rejection or risk being alone forever.

back then I couldn't even afford internet, so I had no choice but to get out there work beg and plead for what I want. lol

Towbar88's photo
Mon 08/29/16 11:53 AM
ahhh ok

Towbar88's photo
Mon 08/29/16 10:41 AM
and that's probably what happened with this young lady too

Towbar88's photo
Mon 08/29/16 10:37 AM
I actually caught up with one of the girl that deactivated their account as soon as they use the form, she was the Asian girl very pretty I asked her why she deactivated her account after posting on the Forum, she said she got bombarded by so many guys asking her inappropriate questions that she felt comfortable with the whole situation and decided to deactivate her account just too many thirsty guys I guess lol.

Previous 1 3