Community > Posts By > Boxer_briefs

no photo
Tue 06/21/11 08:55 AM
What if she's just preparing to end things with me? I'm almost seeing this whole slowing down thing as a prep for worse news. Then do I got a reason to be upset?

no photo
Tue 06/21/11 08:26 AM
Yes I'm listening to her loud and clear, I get that she may be scared. Just now she's sent me a text asking if I'm willing and able to meet up the way she wants, that she wants to figure things out face to face.

I responded with that I do understand and am willing to meet her on this however she feels ok. I told her how she's making some good sense on it, I think I'm doing well on saying the right things here.

no photo
Tue 06/21/11 08:12 AM
Living arrangements as far as I know are staying at her place, we didn't really discuss that in full detail. When I first told her I'd be going to see her we both talked about sleeping together and all, now Idk what to expect, I'm guessing the couch.

I will take things as steady as I can, I want to take her out on dates and perhaps buy her a bunch of flowers while I'm out there. I don't know the city well so my sources will be limited but I plan on romancing the hell out of her.

no photo
Tue 06/21/11 08:03 AM
Someone mentioned that they might've read this wrong, Idk if my writing was clear, let me rewrite it again really quick.

5 years ago I met a girl and we became online friends and then it turned into friends in real life. During this time we had no intentions of dating since we lived so far apart, still as friends we lost contact for about a year. She managed to find me on Facebook and Myspace and we got in contact again. Around Jan we decided to try the long distance relationship and things were awesome. Until April when she went through some stresses. 4 days away now (yesturday) she's saying how she wants to take things slow and not rush force anything.

I can understand that she's nervous or scared about meeting someone online, cause I'm feeling it too my friends/family have given me heat on going to see this person who can be a 'guy' for all I know.

When I go I plan on being a little affectionate like holding her hand, kissing, etc and I feel like I should let my feelings flow on this girl, tell her exactly how I feel that I love her

no photo
Tue 06/21/11 02:35 AM
My intentions are to further build on the relationship. I've been so patient and good with not even giving other girls the slightest look. I've told her plenty times how beautiful she is and that she is the only one for me.

no photo
Tue 06/21/11 02:26 AM
It's interesting, I never thought I'd be going for someone so far away but love makes us do crazy things. I'm only going to be there for 2 weeks, I want to make as much time count as I can.

no photo
Tue 06/21/11 02:06 AM
About 5 years ago now I met a girl on Myspace and from there a friendship began. I live on one end of the country and she lives in the other end (literally.) We went from being Myspace friends and it went better when we exchanged cell numbers. We'd talk to each other about everything and anything including love advice, where we'd often joke around on dating each other cause we were so poorly treated. Weeks, months pass and our friendship got better until she had no phone service in which we lost contact for about a year, until she messaged me late last year. Early this year we talked again and caught up and revealed that we got the hots for each other. So that's when we decided to give us a go. We agreed on trying to long distance relationship and in March I purchased plane tickets to go visit her in June and spend the 4th of July together. From Jan to about April we were the best/cutest couple imaginable. Then April came along and I felt a difference in her responses to my text messages, I had an awkward feeling. She went through some life changing experiences (good friend passed away, new apartment) So I was thinking it may be some of that with added stress that caused her mood not to be so lovey dovey. Fast forwarding to June only 3 days now from meeting her in person for the first time she says somethings that brings questions to my head.

She mentioned how she wants to take things slow, she wants to treat this like we're meeting for the first time ever, she doesn't want to rush or force anything but still wants us to be together. She says there's a lot take into consideration (whichi I'm well aware of) she thinks it's best to take it all in steps and meeting before making any permenant decisions, she doesn't want to jump into anything.

My questions are... is this a set up for breaking up? Do I have reason to be upset with this girl? My feelings for her are unconditional. Has she been seeing other guys during this time? What do I do? take this and get upset or be an understanding "nice" guy and do as she says? and perhaps set myself up for another failed relationship?

Since we agreed on being together, I've been the best guy I can possibly be: Very honest, very faithful, very caring, very trusting, very thoughtful and very sweet. I'd get stuff for her and plan on giving them to her as gifts, gifts I know she'd absolutely love... I know how big of a Tim Burton fan she is, so I got her a really cool glow in the dark Nightmare before Xmas poster. Furthermore I waited in a 6 hour line for a Tim Burton signed book, he personally signed it and I took pictures of him, I'm pretty sure she will cherish this book. I've been a great guy to her this whole time.

no photo
Wed 05/25/11 12:44 AM
I'm dating a girl who lives across the country, been with her for 5 months now. Just yesturday I got got a friend request on facebook from some other girl who thought I was cute, we trade phone numbers.

Once we started texting, I told her that I do have a girlfriend, this new girl didn't seem to care as she kept insisting to check out her topless pictures, after a long time of telling her no, I finally gave in and told her to send them. I honestly did not look at them, I just told her so she'd get off my back, I deleted them and lied that I saw them.

She wanted me to send her some dirty pictures but I never did, the only thing was a regular face picture. Most of last night she kinda kept disrespecting the relationship and tempting me to send her pics and help her play with herself, I refused.

I sounded like a broken record sometimes, that I'm very loyal and will never cheat and what she wanted me to do was like cheating. She kept on saying what a great catch I was and she wants to be with me... but my mind is set I've got a great girlfriend and I'm not the cheating type, I believe in flirting with other people as long as it doesn't turn into sex texting.

Advice here? Should I just delete and block this person and do like it never happened?

Or do I tell me gf about this girl? so that I'm not 'hiding' stuff?

no photo
Sun 05/08/11 10:06 PM
I say, go for it! what can go wrong?

no photo
Sun 05/08/11 10:03 PM
It's natural to flirt isn't it? I got a gf and wouldn't do anything to hurt the girl, I respect her, I do got my limits.

no photo
Sun 05/08/11 09:48 PM
while dating someone?

no photo
Sun 05/08/11 09:47 PM

Flirting...
Is it ok to do that while dating?

I think it's required.

Oops lol my bad... is it ok to flirt with other people?

no photo
Sun 05/08/11 09:17 PM
I've found writing your feelings/thoughts down on paper works pretty good. No need for grammar, or correct spelling, or even staying on track... Just write and poor your heart out and say everything on your mind, mood music helps to have that pen flow.

no photo
Sun 05/08/11 09:01 PM
Be yourself!

no photo
Sun 05/08/11 08:58 PM
The last chick broke up with me cause I couldn't find a job, my efforts weren't good enough for her IN THIS WACK ECONOMY. I really did try job hunting, but she was too lame to see that.

no photo
Sun 05/08/11 08:56 PM
Is it ok to do that while dating?

no photo
Sun 05/08/11 08:55 PM
Thanks to all who responded. I met the girl some 5 years ago over myspace and became pretty good friends since. A few months ago we decided to go for it and date, we are from opposite ends of the country and for the first time ever... I'm going to visit her in the summer.

We have good and open communication going for us, trust has been established. Talking is a bit of a challenge since we got a 3 hour time zone difference and she usually goes to sleep early (for my time anyways.) but we do text all day, we do sometimes talk on the weekends when it's free for us.

no photo
Sun 05/08/11 12:16 AM
Do these work out?

no photo
Thu 10/07/10 08:37 PM
I'm trying to become a reborn Christian, how do I go about this?

I've accepted God as my only Lord and Savior.

I've accepted him to live through me.

I've accepted to do all things to the glory of God.

I'm enjoying praise & worship music and Christian music.

I attend church

I keep the 10 commandments as well as Jesus's commandments and obey them.

Anything else I'm missing?

Is it wrong to ask God to bless a friendship and to bless it to have it grow to more than friendship?

no photo
Tue 09/28/10 10:14 PM

Sounds like she had a change of heart about your relationship.ohwell

She could just tell me though, she actually did say that "we're not over"