Community > Posts By > cesca27

cesca27's photo
Fri 09/18/09 05:30 AM
yawn, it is a made up email :P

cesca27's photo
Fri 09/18/09 03:59 AM
My girl got me hooked on this!! Anyone up for facebook adds? Great way to know someone!
Cesca xx

cesca27's photo
Fri 09/04/09 08:21 AM
Aww.. Just wanted to share with everyone I have a new girlfriend and she is so gorgeous and beautiful and I'm totally smitten! Everything is new and exciting.. I love this part of the relationship!

Does anyone out there believe that it can last long term? (The feeling of "ahhhhh love " in terms of a relationship. Or does everyone think it fizzles at a point?

Cesca

cesca27's photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:24 AM

:heart:If you told someone: "I love you" and their reply was "Why?" how would you react?:heart:

I would list reasons why. E.g, you make me happy when I am with you, you're the person I think of before I sleep.. I admire etc about you.. " blah blah blah, cause after all, it is everything you love in one person.. I think?

Cesca

cesca27's photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:21 AM

:smile: Is it ok to snoop if you have suspicion of dishonesty?:smile:

No! I feel that it isn't right. If you are suspicious of them, target your suspicions (e.g late nights out) and ask them honestly. I know some people can be convincing liars, but they can't keep it up.

I would never snoop.. The experiences I have had with people who do, they had low self esteem and/or needy personalities that had trust issues. Just meant they weren't happy in themselves and it affected the relationship.

My last relationship, my partner was reading my emails (which I never hid) I always left my account signed in while she was on my laptop. Then she flipped out when my ex emailed me completely randomly (whom she knows I had contact with!)just asking how I am etc, cause she went overseas and we kept in touch.

My partner at the time accused me of cheating/lying/still being in love with the ex, etc etc over a simple email, simply cause she had issues with trust. I was so hurt, we broke up. Within days she wanted to get back together, but it was a final no from me.

It totally made me angry, cause I am not at all like this, and I did everything to show her in the relationship, she never need to have trust problems (introduced her to everyone, spent all time together, let her read my phone etc).. And she knew I was still friends with the ex.

That's my 2 cent's worth anyway :tongue:

Cesca

cesca27's photo
Sat 08/22/09 09:35 AM

settings > email from women only! Check!

True true.. But why should I have to make my settings "women only"? Why can't people respect my "seeking criteria".. I have to say, I've met some awesome males on here, great mates. Because they're honest with friendship. It's just the creeps who assume/want more.... noway

cesca27's photo
Sat 08/22/09 09:34 AM

one of three things:

they don't read your profile and are writing based solely on your (very pretty) photo

they think they can convert you

they possibly wonder if they can get in on a threesome (like all bisexuals or lesbians must want to screw around on their partners and/or share whoa )

oh there's a fourth (and probably most likely): they ARE dense laugh

cesca27's photo
Sat 08/22/09 09:33 AM

My profile is very clear that my interest is in men..I have women hit me up all the time so I hear ya, I feel ya.

Aww damn! No good!! (altho you're "hit up" material;) ) I hate people who don't take the OBVIOUS.. Male or female...

Cesca

cesca27's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:15 AM
Interesting responses from everyone happy

cesca27's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:13 AM

Hey, here's an IDEA! go to your account on the home page (that's the one that comes up when you login) and open "SETTINGS", and from there you can control who emails you.

Does that "control" have a "lesbian only" option???laugh

cesca27's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:08 AM

by Cheryl Macdonald
A study released last month by Liverpool John Moores University in England suggests that 1 in 25 fathers could unknowingly be raising another man’s child. The study concludes that 4 percent of all men are unwittingly bringing up a child they have not fathered.

Well isn't he a silly little man for assuming it's his.. If everyone is so paranoid about it, as YOU are, As someone previously suggested, it is called DNA tests. Take advantage!

Honey, don't waste energy ......smokin

Lol, I know I know.. but it is so much fun to play.. hehe.. Hook, line and sinker EVERY time! It's crackin me up, lol..laugh

cesca27's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:05 AM

So anyway, since being here I have met some great people and made some awesome friends. However, I am on here to meet a "specific" kind of partner. Which I clarify in my profile! Anyways, I get all excited when I am alerted thru my email that I "have a new message!" and find it is from a guy wanting to "hook up" or something or rather..
I am quite specific about what I am looking for, however, some (rather thick?) people, seem to completely ignore the obvious statement in my profile (LESBIAN) and contact me seeking a relationship/fun/other/ I find it incredibly irritating and still wonder why they BOTHER????

I don't get it, and I am not a guy, so I will never understand.. But why annoy/bother me with messages, when all I have to say in response is "duh, re read the profile"?

It wastes my time and theirs....

Thoughts on how to avoid this?

Cesca

So what are you trying to say?

Uhhh.. I am trying to say how to avoid this? Sorry......... how do I make this more obvious? THOUGHTS ON HOW TO AVOID THIS? Capitals help?

Cesca

cesca27's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:02 AM

by Cheryl Macdonald
A study released last month by Liverpool John Moores University in England suggests that 1 in 25 fathers could unknowingly be raising another man’s child. The study concludes that 4 percent of all men are unwittingly bringing up a child they have not fathered.

Well isn't he a silly little man for assuming it's his.. If everyone is so paranoid about it, as YOU are, As someone previously suggested, it is called DNA tests. Take advantage!

cesca27's photo
Sat 08/22/09 07:52 AM

Facts to back them up

BBC.COM/NEWS
What I forgot to say was the abuse and the brazen manipulation of our benefits system - never more apparent than this week when a new report claimed that half of all single mothers don't want to work and, in fact, they point-blank refuse to work.

Never mind that this Government has spent £3.4billion in an at tempt to encourage them back. Never mind that Gordon's tax credit benefits pump £16billion into the pockets of the lower paid and are hideously biased in favour of single mums. And while I'm not saying that every single mum should have her benefits withdrawn, I AM saying that having a child shouldn't be an automatic opt out of the workplace for life.

Parents should expect to spend around £180,137 on their child from birth until the age of 21 with education and childcare costs responsible for a 9 per cent jump since last year.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! You are SO RIGHT!!! How dare a MOTHER wish to stay at home and spend full time with her children, see them grow, raise them and educate them to be fulfilling members of society??????????????????

What were they thinking for the past few hundred years?? Those ******* should have gone out and SLAVED and be grateful to spend a MINTUE a day with their children??!?!?!?! What WERE we THINKING??????

And of COURSE, it is COMPLETELY the SINGLE MOTHER'S fault for being SINGLE!!! Damn! I can't believe my taxes are going towards people making future generations familiy oriented? What has the world come too???????
noway

cesca27's photo
Sat 08/22/09 07:37 AM

In fact I do yes, am I wrong well I beleive not.

A guy is low priority and if working has to care for a child regardless of whether that child is his.

Now when a lesbian has a child in the UK, the donor has to pay child support, I wonder why the world went upside down, if a woman wants a child and cannot afford it then soultion is simple have it aborted, if on the other hand the lady or lesbian in question can afford it then by all means have as many as they like.

You have a lot of fancy statements for someone who has no facts to back it up!

yawn

cesca27's photo
Sat 08/22/09 07:36 AM

Want Children?
Undecided/open

Got that from your profile, ehh kinda wondering it's going to be home made sperm you use, or mail order complete with chicken baster and ky jelly.

Some things you cant do yourself, and I hope to god almighty you never have kids, they will grow up a bigger mess than your are.

Good luck in trying though, and I wish you no luck at all.

Yawn.... Keep up to date. Sperm can be "made" without a male. And sorry you have the opinion that a loving parent who can provide a home for an unwanted child is "exclusive". NEWSFLASH this is the 21st CENTURY!!!!! Get with it ;)

http://www.livenews.com.au/science-and-tech/scientists-create-sperm-from-stem-cells/2009/7/8/212299

cesca27's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:42 AM
So anyway, since being here I have met some great people and made some awesome friends. However, I am on here to meet a "specific" kind of partner. Which I clarify in my profile! Anyways, I get all excited when I am alerted thru my email that I "have a new message!" and find it is from a guy wanting to "hook up" or something or rather..
I am quite specific about what I am looking for, however, some (rather thick?) people, seem to completely ignore the obvious statement in my profile (LESBIAN) and contact me seeking a relationship/fun/other/ I find it incredibly irritating and still wonder why they BOTHER????

I don't get it, and I am not a guy, so I will never understand.. But why annoy/bother me with messages, when all I have to say in response is "duh, re read the profile"?

It wastes my time and theirs....

Thoughts on how to avoid this?

Cesca

cesca27's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:33 AM
I personally avoid rangas...... they're too much to deal with! (Even if they're cute;) )

cesca27's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:31 AM
Sorry if this is a bit judgemental, but get a hair style... The one in the pic ain't workin your sweet features :D

cesca27's photo
Sun 08/16/09 06:56 PM

Beware of the Hetero Crusaders. Like Rabid Queers trying to put the bite on heteros the Hetero Crusaders are convinced that gays want to be straight.

Like people can't make life decisions for themselves these days without some religious malcontent waving their piety around like a super big donkey prong!

Party on and send your straight friends my way if they are anywhere near as hot as you!drinker

Thanks for the heads up!:wink: You're right.. I'm a big girl and make my own decisions!
glasses

Previous 1