Community > Posts By > revolution

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:40 PM
I didnt agree with the dark hair chick going home...she wasnt as bad as the girl who went first on wed...now she tottally sucked...and the skinny guy shouldnt have got kicked off...there were a few guys that were way worst then him..

I also thought simon was pure evil, I found it rude for him to belittle that guy....he was very rude and it was no need for that....

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:24 PM
what you didnt get the memo????????? everyone in the military cheats...guys and girl and their significant otherslaugh laugh laugh sad thing is, I did 7 years never met one faithful couple.......maybe its a distance thingohwell

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:28 PM

carly? yeah she and ramiele and syesha are my three favorite girls.
Becca
mine to they all did good

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:51 PM
yo the irish tattooed chick just did a amazing job!

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 01:19 PM
good for herlaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 12:52 PM

Why do people think gun control laws actually prevent violent crimes when statistically violent crimes rise when strict laws are implimented?

Thomas Jefferson: "The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes....Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. Thomas Jefferson's "Commonplace Book," 1774-1776, quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria in Chapter 40 of "On Crimes and Punishment", 1764.
sorry i love putting quotes on here...

Discuss:
I've always wonder about this...my thinking is most criminals arent going to go by the law to get a gunnoway when are people going to figure out that gun control is no control at all..

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 12:19 PM

For one people im not a white supremicist I am just a normal guy, if you guys dont like my opinions **** off....blacks degrade this country in every way..what happens when 10 black families move into a community, drugs, violence and gangs is the norm and it depreciates the community. Look at all the major sports, its not that blacks have an extra muscle in there body its because they only strive to be sports players so they can drive there fancy cars with there dubs haha, and wear there queer 50 inch chains, lets not forget the rappers, oh my god...what black man doesnt thinks he is one, they can get away with sayin nigga and call there women hos, real men there, lets rap about shooting people and raping chics that's kool. And lastly why can black people call me white boy, honky and cracker and its fine but when you call them a nigger your a racist, who are the real racist people here. Not me
are you sure your not on drugs my friend....obviously you dont know your history my friend...if you did then you could see who has a history of volience and the natural instint to kill and destroy anything that steps in his path...I wont belittle a entire group of poeple because of one idiot like yourself...I know theres good in every color of people God put on the planet.......and please stop it with all the rap stuff...I dont listen to it but I think you do:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: You sure as hell no alot about it........undercover wigger thats all you arelaugh laugh laugh check yourself in rehab will yabigsmile

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 10:47 AM

The worst mistake in the history of the world as we know it!!! Anyone who voets or voted for Obama is a moron. He has no policies and the black population can't even get there own lives figured out with all the drugs, gangs, crime and rap music so how is some black guy going to run our country? He will run it like the black man he is, like an idiot. And he will run the country like every black person in america, hating the white race. Because our ancestors owned slaves they hate all whites, get over it!!!!!!!sad
what planet did you grow up on?????????????????I think your watching waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much t.v. get a life!

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 09:45 AM

drinker Nowhere in the bible does it say your gonna go to heaven when you die.drinker
the bible talks about the kingdom of heaven all the time...one quote is no eye has seen or ear has heard what God has instore for those who love them....so what ever its "called" I wanna be where God is!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 09:36 AM
I've watch it every season so far...seems like every year its gets worst...man was I bored the last nightgrumble grumble

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 09:34 AM

For Me Heaven Would Be Hell Because From The Bible It Sounds Boring, How Ever Hell I Imagine It Would Be Real Heavy, Probly Alotta Pain... But Hey I Like Pain.devil
heaven for me would be a place where I dont have to work or worry...I dont have to be judged, I can express love in it purest form...I hope I make it! I cant waitglasses glasses :heart:

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 09:28 AM
I always heard good things about turkey...I have a friend who actually lived in Izmir for about 2 years and all she did was tell me how beautiful it was there. I heard there arent a lot of english speaking people (at least in Izmir) but God welling Im going before I die...........I was going to take a cruise to greece and one stop was in turkey(very tempting) but decieded to got to athens and do some Island hoping at my own pace..Im stoked and I cant wait! Thanks for sharinghappy peace and much love!

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 09:11 AM

lives with their parents?
If someone who's over 27 lives with their parents and has his stuff together sure why not(job,car,good credit lol,money in the bank).........if he live with them cause he has to then thats another story(unless he got sick and was out of work for a while)...I like independent men who can take care of themselves...Im tired of this crap about my parent are sick :cry: :cry: :cry: if my parent got sick, they come live with me, not me with them...

I mean grown folk tryna build a real relationship with someone living at home is going to be really awkward....

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 09:01 AM

For Love or Lust ? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
right lol......

no photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:40 PM
Edited by revolution on Tue 02/19/08 09:41 PM

no photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:01 PM
Edited by revolution on Tue 02/19/08 09:42 PM

They were money changers. In other words, they were converting money from one countries to another and cheating the people. These weren't just any people, they were people coming to the Lord's temple. Then the people selling animals, they used the Gentile area to hold the animals. The Temple had a special area for Gentiles to come, because all were welcome in God's temple. That area was taken from human use and used for livestock. Another thing is that God required a spotless animal sacrifice. The people selling animals would look at someone's sacrifice and say things like "Is that what you are going to sacrifice to the Lord? Look, just buy this goat from me, it's better, it will be a better sacrifice." Then they would charge an large sun plus the other guys animal and then sell the first guys animal to the next guy through the gates. The temple grounds weren't being used to make money, they were being used to make money through very underhanded tactics. That's why Jesus was mad. God required that Jews come to the Temple at least once a year and the people of Jerusalem took advantage of them.
good job my friend, I totally forgot about the sick animals they were selling when they knew God wanted the best of animals to sacarfice.......funny its makin me think what type of sacarfice am I giving to God at this very moment.....being were all living sacarfices I see alot of relevence in my life...

no photo
Tue 02/19/08 08:12 PM
get out while you still canlaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:51 PM
at the time alot of people were makin money off the temple, it was like they were selling salvation for a profit....

same thing you see alot of the modern day preacher doing...same thing different dayfrown frown

no photo
Tue 02/19/08 06:38 PM

hygiene is very important to me lol...how come people never put that kind of stuff in their profilebigsmile

Maybe the site gurus could come with a scratch 'n sniff feature.
laugh laugh laugh laugh its all fun and games till your date shows up with pepper in his teethnoway

no photo
Tue 02/19/08 06:31 PM
hygiene is very important to me lol...how come people never put that kind of stuff in their profilebigsmile

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 23 24