Community > Posts By > revolution

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 01:06 PM

anytime. but try this. tell them you want the old tank back. This way you have a spare tank in case you somehow mess this one up. or you can sell it on ebay and get some of your money back. an extra tank is a god sent at times. if you should ever drop or crash, the tank is usually the first to get messed up. good luck hun
This is a little weird, I call up the shop and told them I wanted to keep my old tank and he was like I have to get permission from my insurance company because they usually take the old parts, he assured me that the practice is a common one. Have you heard of this????????

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 01:04 PM
I like Ron Paul but if I had to choose between the two I would go for Obama...Im scared as hell but I would roll the dicenoway haha...peace!

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:41 AM

I hate politics also but I am into it because I do like to know where this country is going. But then again I am pretty young so I still have a lot of time to spend in this country. I was for Ron Paul, But the massive censorship from the media buried his campaign. Now it's down to picking the lesser of three evils. With John McCain we will go broke and the USA will go belly up. John McCain is a SPENDER who likes war. And Hillary ... do I even need to say it? She is a true politician who will not live up to even one word of her promises. You can look up Hillary Rodham Clinton in the dictionary and all it will say is see double talk. Now Obama I think is the lesser of the three evils. So he smoked a little bit of crack. SO WHAT ! Bush started an illegal war and basically threw Habeas Corpus out the window, but that's ok because freedom of speech broke it's fall. Then Bush passed another law that would pardon him of any war crimes he may have committed during his term in office. The United States Military was torturing guys for information. And whats crazy is the United states has gone to war to STOP other contries from doing what this very country is doing right now. Drives me bonkers. Sorry guys but I know so much about this topic I could go on for days and days and days. Well I will close saying this, if I hadn't broke my ankle and had to have surgery and be bedridden I wouldn't have had time to do all my research on politics and government policies. But all of you keep in mind that for the last 120 years or more the government has been working on over powering the states. I don't think it is any secret that the government rules over state. But in the very constitution that made up this once great country it was very clear that the states should be the ones with the majority of power. Anyways I'm going to go now, I don't even think there are very many people out there that care enough about our country to read half of what I wrote. Yeah that's kind of where my faith in this country is now.
not true we care its just hard to fight the systembigsmile flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:03 PM

I wish it were Ron Paul.
me to frown

no photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:57 PM
I saw it when it came out and I did not enjoy it at allyawn ...The one vampire that was making all the quotes was really gettin on my nerves, during the movie my friend and I started to call him confucius vampire lol.. I guess the gore factor was cool but that was about it.

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 11:02 AM
thanks, I will do that!

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 08:08 PM
yeah I know I could of got it remove and I would have if I had to pay for it out of my pocket ( which I am in a way) but since insurance was paying for it I thought getting the new tank was a better because my bike is only 6 months old. I guess if the tank was $500(checked online) they are charging me $115 to put it on and for peace of mine with the dealer it worth it...I been burned by to many mom and pop store in the past, I've notice with them that if the jobs not done right its hard to get result and with the dealer Ive never experienced that so the extra is worth it for my peace of mind, anyway thank for the insight, I will keep that in mind if I ever find myself in this situation again(hopefully I wont) Peace and love to you!flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 03:38 PM

the insurance company is replacing the tank, does that make a difference in the price?
no, but there is some people that will fix it cheapier ! tnak's are that much and they dont take a whole lot of paint unless it's a custom paint job ?
dam I wish you guys would have posted this earlier, Im having the work done as we speakfrown Its gettin done at the dealer thats why it probably a high estimate....I looked on line and for my bike they said the tank was around $500 so I didnt think $615 was far off *shrugs*

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 03:25 PM
the insurance company is replacing the tank, does that make a difference in the price?

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:52 PM

I got a GPS recently...just ride till ya get good and lost....push the home button and it will take you there!!!cool
now thats a good Idea:drinker drinker glasses: glasses smokin

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 06:59 AM

Look into specialized mutual funds. The thing is you are getting in on the tail end so the returns may not be that great.
Man lol why does it seem like Im always a day late and a dollar shortlaugh laugh laugh thanks for the advice if you get any good tips on something like this in the near future please let me noflowerforyou bigsmile

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 11:15 PM

rtaylor, you seem well read. Can any of the canidates end this crap. Seems McCain is going to be the same things again. The Dems tend to raise my taxes........whats your thought?

McCain is an X factor candidate. He's old school in the sense that he'll say whatever it takes to get into office. A lot of his statements are against his very long voting record, so I assume he's just trying to solidify his conservative base (they don't really like him). He's about as liberal as you can get (As far as a Republican is concerned), and though he's all buddy buddy with Bush, he really doesn't like the little twit.

Hillary is not to be trusted. She campaigns on experience, but she really has none. She barely has the political experience Obama has, yet she campaigns on that platform? She is basically a person who will take a phrase and repeat it until you're brain washed. She has an agenda, but no one knows what it is. She changes her tune to fit the audience, and when called on it, backtracks and tries to 'clarify' every statement. I don't think she has the balls (no pun intended) to affect any significant change, especially based on the fact that Republican members of the House and Senate absolutely despise her existence. The next president will need to be able to bring people together to develop a bipartisan consensus, and she clearly does not have that ability, and never will.

Obama is untested, and really hasn't set out any clear vision, but he is one thing. Inspirational, and he does have the respect of Republican Party members (although you won't see that during the election). He does have the ability to bring the country together, but I'm not really sure about his vision. If he's elected, I see him putting together a broad and diverse cabinet of liberals and conservatives and working to eliminate a lot of these issues.

In short, Hillary is untouchable in my book. She can't beat McCain anyway, and if she did, she'd be a hot stinking messy disaster. (Of course, so was Bush...)

Obama is dynamic and intelligent, and I do believe he'd try his damnedest to change the country for the best. I just don't know what his idea of the best is. If he'd clarify that, I'd have no second thoughts about voting for him. (I voted for him in the Primaries, but I'm not sure what I'll do in the General...)

McCain is a known maverick and rebel, but you really don't know what he'd do once he was in office. He's not an oil man, so at least he's got that going for him.

All in all, taxes don't have to be raised, the war is sucking the life out of the economy. It may have to be stopped or scaled back. Those three know that, regardless of the campaign rhetoric.

explode explode explode explode

I hate Hillary with a passion. If she becomes the Democratic Presidential nominee, I'm voting for McCain, even though he's a hawk.
Im just curious why the clintons are so hated up on the hill?

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 11:14 PM

Im kinda pissed cause Im going to Greece next week and this trip costing a hell of alot more then it shouldmad ....

I guess the gigs up with the dollar, its not back by much these days and we have way to much debt....The U.S. needs to cut the credit cards up and start paying some debt down and then maybe the dollar can be saved...Just my thoughts :)

Time to invest in euros.

The only way to pay down the debt is to end the war, as well as stimulate industry and the infrastructure.

In other words, put more people to work and more dollars in their pockets so they can buy more goods and services.

Also, try to pay down our huge debts with China and Mexico.

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/
I have no money to invest lol.....but if I did how would I go about that?

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 11:13 PM

David Walker is the comptroller general for the US. He's our accountant. I study this stuff and we're screwed. No politician wants to do anything because they will be voted out of office.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjZBOCAgR64

The euro is sustainable. Gates took his money out of the dollar and invested in the Euro. China owes half our debt. They are propping us up right now because it would be disasterous for their economy.
alot of people with the big bucks are doing this,a friend of my was just telling me this last week.

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 09:32 PM
Im kinda pissed cause Im going to Greece next week and this trip costing a hell of alot more then it shouldmad ....

I guess the gigs up with the dollar, its not back by much these days and we have way to much debt....The U.S. needs to cut the credit cards up and start paying some debt down and then maybe the dollar can be saved...Just my thoughts :)

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 01:53 PM

OK ARE THERE ONLY 2 OF US GIRLS THAT LIKE TO RIDE OUR OWN BIKES?
There has to be more of us that are hiding in the dark?
LOL
make that 3 for nowbigsmile

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 01:52 PM
I like to ride where ever the wind takes medrinker drinker glasses smokin I havent done any major trips yet but with the weather breaking Im looking forward to some long distance road tripbigsmile

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 01:40 PM
kristy lee cook can go home, that song was a hot mess!

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:51 PM
I got my estimate and their going to replace the tank..I have to pay my deductable of $250.00 but the job is going to run $615.00. Im surpise they paid for it being it was the wind that caused it...

Thanks you guys for the adviceflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 09:46 PM

I do. If not my life would not have any sense at all.
My life is justified through my Lord Jesus Christ who is God itself, the same as the Father and the Holy Spirit

Wow. I'm thinking that "if" that turns out to be untrue, you are in for a big disappointment and shock. To have all of your life justified by a belief system, and to have nothing else make any sense at all. That's putting all your eggs in one basket. The fall of Christianity for what ever reason, is on the horizon. This horizon is the age of Aquarius. I'm betting a lot of people go into shock when science disproves more and more of what religion proclaims is true.

People are still arguing over the age of the earth because scientific fact conflicts with religion. More proof is just around the corner. Proof of the true nature of reality and creation. I hope you are sitting down when that happens.

Jesus is not God. IMO. Jesus is not coming back. IMO.

JB
why are you stating this as if it is a fact lol...its your personal beliefs...which you can have but dont act like you KNOW for surebigsmile noway

Don't you know the meaning of IMO? IT MEANS: IN MY OPINION.

lol my bad, I didnt even see thatflowerforyou

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 23 24