JaymeStephens84a0lc's photo
Tue 11/18/08 02:28 PM
I don't believe in the same god as some of you, but I do believe in living like someone might be seeing what I'm doin. I don't believe in "Jesus" or "Satan", but I do think treating people right is important and don't need the 10 commandments to tell me that some things are just plain wrong.

Mon 11/17/08 11:55 AM
At the same time who's to say that the egg wasn't what was created first? This is one of those questions we'll never know the answer to until we die. I don't want to spend my life worrying about it.

Mon 11/17/08 11:51 AM
I just want the people I love to remember that I tried my best to be a good person, even if I did get in a little drama more than I'd like.

Mon 11/17/08 11:47 AM
Its a matter of perspective. Nobody knows what created our creator... or if there is even such a thing as a creator. We won't know til we die, but until then we'd better live like someone is watching just to be safelaugh

Thu 11/13/08 06:05 PM

There's a grinch in every mall...lol, that chooses YOU to spread their joy all over.

My mother and I were walking in the mall this morning (way too cold to walk outside), and this old lady squeezed between my mother and the wall she was RIGHT NEXT TO twice in a row... The first time we just cut across a different way and tried to avoid this little chihuahua of a woman. The second time I politely called her out "You know, there was like 100 feet of mall on the OTHER side of us.. you didn't have to go between my mother and the wall you rude woman". She said nothing and thought she was being cute... The holidays truly either bring the best or worst out in people. Nothin you can do to change it. I just enjoy sharing my unique human encounters with you guys...

I am sorry, but I am not sure who you are saying was the grinch?

Um.. the old lady. I was in a perfectly happy mood before and again very shortly after the situation. I don't happen to appreciate people being rude, especially to my mother. I'll always take up for her, that does NOT make me a "grinch". It makes me a good daughter.

Tue 11/11/08 02:22 PM
I can't date someone who:

Has a foot fetish (I hate feet)
Has kids they don't take care of
Won't get a job (from the day they meet me they have 2 weeks to get a job unless they're injured or independently wealthy...lol)
Doesn't like children or animals
Doesn't like Ellen DeGeneres, I think she's amazing and anyone who can't find her incredibly hilarious has no sense of humor.

Tue 11/11/08 02:13 PM
In some cases ignorance is bliss. Me personally, as long as they are std and drug free, everything before the second they met me is completely irrelevant.

Tue 11/11/08 02:06 PM
There's a grinch in every mall...lol, that chooses YOU to spread their joy all over.

My mother and I were walking in the mall this morning (way too cold to walk outside), and this old lady squeezed between my mother and the wall she was RIGHT NEXT TO twice in a row... The first time we just cut across a different way and tried to avoid this little chihuahua of a woman. The second time I politely called her out "You know, there was like 100 feet of mall on the OTHER side of us.. you didn't have to go between my mother and the wall you rude woman". She said nothing and thought she was being cute... The holidays truly either bring the best or worst out in people. Nothin you can do to change it. I just enjoy sharing my unique human encounters with you guys...

Sat 11/08/08 01:52 PM
LOL, I just told the guy the truth. I get tired of it, I've told them I dunno how many times. The man next door is a preacher...lol, so I get "invited" to church every day. I think I'm going to have to do a ritual right in front of them for them to get that "I'm NOT christian, but thank you for the invitation". Its one thing to be religious, theres absolutely nothing wrong with that, its rude to harass someone to try to get them to convert.

Sat 11/08/08 09:53 AM
Say "I'm Pagan, but thank you anyway." He couldn't scatter away fast enough.

Wed 11/05/08 07:45 PM
I agree. When I even start dating someone I deactivate my dating profiles. Most of the men I'VE seen who are married on here are looking for a mistress...lol, so they're kinda shady.

Wed 11/05/08 07:32 PM
Thank you BrandyNicole!! He's not JUST black. We all get how huge this is. I have biracial nieces and nephews, and I want them to have as much opportunity to be president, if they so choose, as my nieces and nephews who aren't biracial. I just don't get why he's just seen as black. That sends a negative message to biracial children brought up by white parents that they should deny any piece of them. My niece, nephew, and younger cousin have always been told that they are two beautiful races blended together to make the most beautiful children anyone's ever seen, and that they should know both sides of their roots and embrace both equally.

Wed 11/05/08 12:50 PM
This law just makes me sad. Its not right to make a law to discriminate against any group of people. It used to be against the law for people to marry different races and THAT part has changed... why can't two people in love get married? I'm with Brad and Angelina on this issue. I'll get married when anyone who wants to can. No matter what.

Tue 11/04/08 11:46 AM

Why should I be ashamed of myself? Its not like I was naked

Dang. Buzzkill.

laugh laugh

Tue 11/04/08 11:44 AM
Who thinks Nick killed Trent? He's acting awfully creeeeepy. Yesterday and today they showed that he's the one who wrote that note to Melanie. Say it aint so Nick!! He was the cute, sweet, intelligent geek. Now it seems he's a murdering, lying, manipulating, stalking creep.

Tue 11/04/08 11:40 AM
Why should I be ashamed of myself? Its not like I was naked...lol, just working out in my home. I have the right to open my windows on a beautiful autumn day and enjoy the fresh air. The kid looking didn't bother me...lol, I don't get embarrassed. It was just humorous to me that the girl got mad.

Tue 11/04/08 11:27 AM
As I was working out this afternoon as usual the goofy kid next door was starrin in my window (I have a tendency to love how sunny its been and have windows and blinds up) and his little girlfriend got MAD at ME! LOL... I don't care if my blinds ARE up, deliberately starring into them is kinda creepy... So instead of getting mad at HIM for being a perv she got mad at me. When will women learn its their guy's fault for letting their eyes wonder, NOT the fault of the woman who caught their eye?

Mon 11/03/08 05:24 AM
Not really a fan...lol... but thanks for the suggestion

Mon 11/03/08 05:14 AM
I need ideas for dancin music for when I work out. I need as much as I can get so I don't get bored. I know a lot of music, but my brain is drawing a blank at the moment.

Sun 11/02/08 03:22 PM

TheShadow
Hm, i rather be happy then be alone for the rest of my life.

Can't someone be happy with themselves and not NEED a relationship? I would personally LIKE one if it happens, but I'm 100% happy on my own. THAT could be why most relationships fail these days. They rely on the other person to make them happy instead of learning to love themselves and be their own best friend.