Community > Posts By > aberdeen

aberdeen's photo
Sun 12/20/09 04:20 PM
lol.... that made me smile for the first time today......drinker

aberdeen's photo
Sun 12/20/09 04:02 PM

Love is such a complicated emotion. Is love that feeling of butterflies deep in your stomache? Is it a gut feeling that the person you have your heart set on is everything you ever could have imagined?? Or is a long discernment and rational thinking that tells your mind says this what I have been looking for all my life?? I could go on and on as to the thoughts that I have...let me know what you think...and have fun:smile:
:heart: For me....

When every day spent apart makes me miss them more.
When I can't talk to them long enough to feel bored of them.
When every time we are together, we both lite each others eyes.
When she says goodnight,,I almost want to keep my phone on..
just to hear her breath....
When you just know,,,you HAVE-TO become MORE,,,as the living with-out them anymore,,,,just hurts to much to do,,,,,
And also,,inside your mind,,if YOU KNOW,,,,,You would DIE in their place for them,,,,YOUR IN-LOVE!!!!!:wink: :smile: :banana: :banana:
wow....... that was exactly how i felt at one point..... hope it comes again

aberdeen's photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:58 PM
hi kathy, im julie. welcome. you are very beautiful, you will have no problem attracting the men. i just hope that i find a good man soon. im beginning to give up.

aberdeen's photo
Thu 09/10/09 01:58 AM
i agree with madamx. have some fun. this website attracts all kinds, and you my friend, are very handsome. u will have no problems getting the girl. :)

aberdeen's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:22 AM

i noticed that this year at my daughters school, we were asked to buy quite a few of the teachers supplys. such as; post-its, rubberbands, dry erase markers, permanent markers, kleenex, 3pks of baby wipes, 1 box of staples.....etc,etc. and like you, im not disagreeing to buy them i just wonder what happened to the school boards money.... shouldnt they provide their staff with supplies?

The problem is that the government (at all levels) is cutting back more and more on school funds, to where some schools are actually being forced to drop all classes that are not core subject related, which is a shame. Some millionaire will donate say 30 million dollars to the education fund, and the government will then reduce the fund itself by 20 million, because of the donation; if not even higher.
im in the military and they have definitly cut my pay. if it werent for the fact that i love my job and that somebody has got to do it, i would say that the pay isnt worth me being there.

aberdeen's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:15 AM
Edited by aberdeen on Wed 08/26/09 11:16 AM

I DO have to say though, that I think it is wrong to ban the wheeled back packs; I don't know about this school as we just moved here, but most schools are sending kids home with ten and twenty pounds worth of books daily, and that is a LOT for someone that small to carry on their back.
i dont like that they cant have wheeled back packs. what is the harm?

aberdeen's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:12 AM
i noticed that this year at my daughters school, we were asked to buy quite a few of the teachers supplys. such as; post-its, rubberbands, dry erase markers, permanent markers, kleenex, 3pks of baby wipes, 1 box of staples.....etc,etc. and like you, im not disagreeing to buy them i just wonder what happened to the school boards money.... shouldnt they provide their staff with supplies?

aberdeen's photo
Sun 08/23/09 11:32 PM

omgosh

:laughing: slaphead

sorry!
thats okay..... i am often misunderstood.....what

aberdeen's photo
Sun 08/23/09 11:28 PM
i was referring to the quote in his earlier statement

aberdeen's photo
Sun 08/23/09 11:27 PM

william555, i have never heard that saying before, but that is so true. i like it.

what am i missin....?

i thought it was his name and 555 as in 3 numbers

aberdeen's photo
Sun 08/23/09 11:08 PM
william555, i have never heard that saying before, but that is so true. i like it.

aberdeen's photo
Sun 08/23/09 11:06 PM
age is just a number..... you could be 55 and still not be mature enough to realize that nice guys are not door mats. maybe i should have used the word immature as opposed to young. and its true that men can be that way as well.

aberdeen's photo
Sun 08/23/09 10:56 PM
it takes being on a certain maturity level to truly appreciate good ppl. i was one of those b****es that would take advantage of a good guy but that was after years of being a good girl and getting walked on. now i realize that its the good guy that i want. and like kaylala said.: the people that walk on the good guys arent worth your time...... until they grow up.

aberdeen's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:42 AM
thats beautiful.flowerforyou

aberdeen's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:32 AM
lol.... well i would make an acception for youlaugh

aberdeen's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:17 AM
When I first joined this site I agreed to meet someone in person, i wont get into detail but, lets just say.... it wont happen again. You are your own person and only you can decide whats right for you and no one can tell you otherwise. so thats great that you stuck with your decision.

aberdeen's photo
Fri 08/14/09 07:05 PM
i was just on yahoojobs the other day and sent in 5 apps. with in two days i got 3 call backs and 1 interview already scheduled. i think thats its a pretty good one. good luck.