Sat 08/18/07 07:20 PM
all i can say is it'll be ok in the long run
stay strong and keep yourself healthy

cajunfroggy's photo
Sat 08/18/07 07:17 PM
best wishes for the 2 of you

cajunfroggy's photo
Sat 08/18/07 04:27 PM
i wanna say "Thank you and your company for what you guys are doing for the enviroment"

and dont worry someone will come along to catch you it may even be right where you are who knows maybe even a customer bigsmile

cajunfroggy's photo
Sat 08/18/07 03:48 PM
maybe if she bought him some playboy he would leave her the hell alone with her Comso huh

cajunfroggy's photo
Sat 08/18/07 03:46 PM
Dr. pepper

cajunfroggy's photo
Sat 08/18/07 03:29 PM
i think that if he is found guilty he should be put into a yard fight when he is put in prison

HE'S CRAZY

why would you ever treat an animal that way if they are bad dogs i.e. bite people and such there are other ways to control them rather tahn make them fight and drown and whatever else he did to them how the hell would he feel if he lost a game or threw an interception at a game and got his ass beat or the team would try to drown him

ANIMALS ARE PEOPLE TOO

cajunfroggy's photo
Sat 08/18/07 03:24 PM
OMG well then maybe he shouldnt have gotten married my gawd come on was she reading when they got together

cajunfroggy's photo
Sat 08/18/07 03:22 PM
my son has never know his dad but knows he exsist and knows things went bad fro him and i (the father) when he was only 5mths old so we divorced and if ever i were to marry my now boyfriend my son has already asked if he would be his new dad my son is now 8yrs old and i have told him that if it happens then yes he would be his dad and we would be a family

i have been my sons mother and father since and i know my son loves me for taking care of him but yes i do think every child needs both parents cause there are some things not a mother can do and some things a father cant do

cajunfroggy's photo
Sat 08/18/07 03:17 PM
Playboy and Comso and 2 totally different issues there are no totally nude men in Cosmo

there is an issue with trust on his part is she is not allowed to read Cosmo it has lots of good info.

cajunfroggy's photo
Sat 08/18/07 03:09 PM
i meet a guy 400 miles away from me on the net and moved you could look a lit bit futher that just your home

cajunfroggy's photo
Sat 08/18/07 02:56 PM
the dinner thing yeah maybe she should have something cooked
but what she reads thats CRAP(not what she reads that he tells her what to read)

cajunfroggy's photo
Sat 08/18/07 02:54 PM
Keeping Mum (good)
Notes on a Scandal (great)

cajunfroggy's photo
Sat 08/18/07 02:50 PM
marriage or any relationship for that matter is a 2 way streak i am in a serious relationship and still talk to friends and go out with friends mostly his sisters but i still have fun

as fo as cooking goes why not make it something they go together and her reading i love to read all kinds of stuff and if hes got a problem with her reading maybe he should re-think what they did when they took vows

when in a marriage you should give a little and maybe you'll get something in return

cajunfroggy's photo
Sat 08/18/07 02:44 PM
Personality anyday if he didnt have that we wouldnt be together

he may look good but no sense of humor or sense of who he is if something would happen to his looks hell no i aint have it

cajunfroggy's photo
Sat 08/18/07 02:04 PM
flowerforyou hello and welcome to the family hope you enjoy

cajunfroggy's photo
Wed 08/15/07 12:35 PM
well Roy thankfuly i guess i do security work and i know companies put up cameras and other security measures but not to many people will do anything if a "REAL PERSON" is there to see them

cajunfroggy's photo
Wed 08/15/07 12:23 PM
i would like to say that when i get depressed i think of whayy son would feel if i would take my own life its only a short term answer for you and you cant take it back think of those around you and how it will affect them

i was on another site most of you know me from there and i vented alot through poetry
it may sound silly later but if it helps let show your true feelings then do what you need to let others know how you feel and they may not be able to help but their are "GREAT PEOPLE" here that will listen and they have great shoulders to cry on

cajunfroggy's photo
Wed 08/15/07 08:33 AM
My friends are always a phone call or an email away
thank you for being my friend
When i need to just cry or laugh you are there
Thank you for being here