Community > Posts By > cajunfroggy

cajunfroggy's photo
Tue 08/21/07 09:48 PM
i dont care hoe much money one has or where they grow up you have to be STUPID to do something like Vic. did how the hell can you as a pro of anything invest and not know whats going on when he singed his pro contract i am sure they know what he could do as an ball player so Redmond in most peoples eyes Vic. deserves to be punshied for what he did

cajunfroggy's photo
Tue 08/21/07 09:43 PM
hello and welcome have fun

cajunfroggy's photo
Sun 08/19/07 06:52 PM
hello and welcome to the site have fun

cajunfroggy's photo
Sun 08/19/07 04:08 PM
just tell him how you feel in a nice way maybe he thinks cause your a girl thats what you need or want

may i ask if you pull away when he does this

if so that maybe the reason he does it so much

maybe if you were more aggersive with him he wouldnt feel he needs to be so touchy

JMO

cajunfroggy's photo
Sun 08/19/07 04:04 PM
good luck and best wishes

see people these sites do work flowerforyou

cajunfroggy's photo
Sun 08/19/07 04:03 PM
my heart is here for you to enter
my eyes are open for you to look into
my soul needs you
look into my eyes and see my very soul
watch my heart beat everytime you look at me
watch it skip a beat everytime you touch me
you have me heart soul and mind
the body is only flesh that i need to survive
my heart soul and mind are the things i need and want you to see everytime you look into my eyes

cajunfroggy's photo
Sun 08/19/07 03:59 PM
hell give me a straight jacket and some happy pills and leave me with my friends laugh

cajunfroggy's photo
Sun 08/19/07 03:37 PM
and there is always hope hot drinker

cajunfroggy's photo
Sun 08/19/07 03:28 PM
i have seen her clothes and they are so CUTE and aff. she also has jewelry(sp) and shoes sunglasses hats so cute her stuff

cajunfroggy's photo
Sun 08/19/07 03:24 PM
I moved from Pasadena, TX about 8mths ago

go to Kemah if you get a chance the boardwalk is beautiful nice restraunts, good ent. when they have Rock the Dock and nice shopping

and now your not to far from Galveston either i wouldnt tell you to go swimming there water is NASTY but fun to go and walk the seawall and just lounge around

cajunfroggy's photo
Sun 08/19/07 03:19 PM
at first no i didnt but then i started talking to this wonderful guy and we would meet every month only once 400 miles apart we both had jobs my required i work some weekends but we worked with it and then after about a year i moved with him and loving it

it all depends on how strong a bond you have with that other person

cajunfroggy's photo
Sun 08/19/07 03:14 PM
there are lots of things the gov. gets away with and i am not talking about just breaking laws look at how our troops are being treated once they get hurt and come home their families can barely afford to take care of them yeah Clinton got impeached for a BLOWJOB and if he only would said yeah i did it when asked maybe he wouldnt have but this is not a perfect world cause if it would be hell we would get a pay raise everytime the congress did dont ya think

cajunfroggy's photo
Sun 08/19/07 03:08 PM
i donate clothes and sometimes cash to different org. when i can and i do donate school supplies when school starts so that the children have a chance to do their school work like the others even though the home env. may be different

cajunfroggy's photo
Sun 08/19/07 02:57 PM
know that what you see is what you get
show me love
respect me
be honest with me
FEED ME

cajunfroggy's photo
Sun 08/19/07 02:52 PM
i need something cold to take the edge off

cajunfroggy's photo
Sun 08/19/07 02:31 PM
come on pepople lets play nice now PLEASE

i agree red many have said their answers that you asked nothing specific of

we are answering the best we can we dont know the couple personaly as you seem to maybe they need prof. help seriously

cajunfroggy's photo
Sat 08/18/07 07:57 PM
CAPRICORN - The Passionate Lover
Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irresistible. Loves being in long relationships. Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. Cool. Loves to own Gemini's in sports. Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Smart. 24 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

i am most of this

cajunfroggy's photo
Sat 08/18/07 07:56 PM
i think i give good advice but i hardly ever listen to what i say

"do as i say not as i do"

cajunfroggy's photo
Sat 08/18/07 07:50 PM
always :wink: :wink:

cajunfroggy's photo
Sat 08/18/07 07:41 PM
i dont need to it would be nice to have something though i so hungry