Community > Posts By > Y_Y

Y_Y's photo
Wed 02/24/16 03:50 AM

PROOF TheRebel.media was right: Liberals lied about refugees

http://youtu.be/Oy5QZwI4qSI/
43:26
February 19, 2016

Refugees brought in for 'humanitarian reasons' were not refugees. (Living in tents)
But Syrians who had been living in apartments for years.
---------------------------------

Liberals lied to Canadians -- and to the "refugees". They said they'd help

http://youtu.be/z345Lg6e070/
Canada- Feb 20, 2016
12:16

85% of refugees were NOT refugees from camps. But were living in houses & apartments in Europe. They have been 'uprooted'. And are not getting what was promised them.

And 1,400 more people on the way. (Lists targeted areas)

$1,700 per week to feed a family of 4.

The government has not released any estimates on the cost of hotel rooms.
And is currently looks for hundreds more.

-------
This is not working for anyone.noway

I wonder if they pay taxes on that... I worked for years just to get that much...

A month that is.

Y_Y's photo
Wed 02/24/16 03:49 AM

PROOF TheRebel.media was right: Liberals lied about refugees

http://youtu.be/Oy5QZwI4qSI/
43:26
February 19, 2016

Refugees brought in for 'humanitarian reasons' were not refugees. (Living in tents)
But Syrians who had been living in apartments for years.
---------------------------------

Liberals lied to Canadians -- and to the "refugees". They said they'd help

http://youtu.be/z345Lg6e070/
Canada- Feb 20, 2016
12:16

85% of refugees were NOT refugees from camps. But were living in houses & apartments in Europe. They have been 'uprooted'. And are not getting what was promised them.

And 1,400 more people on the way. (Lists targeted areas)

$1,700 per week to feed a family of 4.

The government has not released any estimates on the cost of hotel rooms.
And is currently looks for hundreds more.

-------
This is not working for anyone.noway

I wonder if they pay taxes on that... I worked for years just to get that much...

Y_Y's photo
Wed 02/24/16 01:00 AM
I'm glad Gods thoughts are higher than any mans. In my opinion it's the spreading of a problem that won't be solved any time soon.

Y_Y's photo
Wed 02/24/16 12:52 AM
That's the problem with some people. They want to do things, take things in their own hands w/o a license, or without a mandate to do it.... Like abortion. I might add, there is a new root of an issue on the horizon, ( many Governments want a 'back door key, and incription key' to look inside your electronic documents. Right now, Apple has a fight on their hands with that. I was told by a cell phone sales woman what happened to her when she changed planes in Chicago.
T.S.A. confiscated her cell phone and never returned it. She probably has a new one by now, thanks to insurance. And the crooks that stole passengers items, laptops included. At lax was so bad, it was on the L.A. News. Now the Government and the T.S.A. Wants a back door to your files, to do ... ( prob. what they won't tell you). Here's a good link; 'Askleo.com21593'.

Y_Y's photo
Tue 02/23/16 06:50 PM
I grabbed my Pention at 52. For the fear of 'loosing it, if not using it'. And still trying to retire lol.

Y_Y's photo
Tue 02/23/16 06:39 PM
Hope Apple can keep their value by staying secure.whoa 'Apple for the people'. :banana:

Y_Y's photo
Tue 02/23/16 06:34 PM

What are you peeps doing in the Mingle dungeons?
The air's a bit stale down here ... and can someone at least light a few torches?!! rant

And No1, a $2000 puppy? Are puppies on the Canadian endangered species list? noway

Never the less... I think most of us get his humor. Kudos to you. bigsmile

Y_Y's photo
Tue 02/23/16 02:59 PM
Whatever a person sows, eventually reaps.

Y_Y's photo
Tue 02/23/16 07:39 AM

I'm a sensitive guy.
My mood can easily swing from good and calm one minute to very quiet and withdrawn the next, depending on the person and their remarks or overall behavior.
I tend to be one of the quieter, withdrawn types in a room full of people, and I'm taking small steps to try and change that, but I'm coming to terms with just basically giving my opinions a bit more often, sometimes even when not asked.
Sometimes people listen, sometimes they don't, and that's okay.
But it's difficult for me to deal with people who just comepletely have a dismissive or even harsh or almost ignorant or bullying attitude toward an idea i might have.
It still kind of pains me when I have ideas that either not a lot of people can be on board with (which is okay), or not a lot of people get (also cool), but when they hear it and just start laughing out loud or tell me "shut up I didn't ask you...not gonna lie, it sincerely guts me. To pretty even andthe point of almost absolute silence. To the point where I'm debating "well, I guess I can't hang out with this ignorant brick of a person anymore and I doubt we'll get along which is probably a shame because I WNT to like them, but now they just made it a TON more difficult to relate to them."
I know the rigmarole of "dude, get thicker skin," "man up", "don't be so sensitive," yeah, i've heard them all.
And you know what?
It's still gonna hurt sometimes. Especially if it's a person we want to be friends with or like us.
But then there are times when our sensitivity levels are pretty even, and we can roll with it more often than not.
It'll hurt, but we deal with it and move on. We realize it's not the end of the world if someone we're trying to gain the respect of doesn't respond in the way we want or would like them to.
And sometimes there are true jerks in this world. People who get a sadistic thrill out of being gut-punchingly sarcastic to the point where you barely want to hear what they have to say because a lot of it is barbed, or designed to provoke a negative response.
I'm not saying everyone's that way, of course.
But I'm also not saying that being as sensitive as I am, that I should go out of my way to subject myself to that kind of treatment on a regular basis just to be "in" with any group of people, or even an individual.
And the whole "get thicker skin" thing, I find really dismissive.
I just want to feel as if I matter. I think on some level, a lot of people want to feel that.
We want to feel included, noticed, cared for, want compassion, friendship, empathy.
But...we arent going to get that from everyone we meet.
people will be harsh with words for seemingly no good reason at all.
Which is kind of why these days, I walk into a room and think "God, I hope I come away from this already nerve-wracking social situation being able to like SOMEONE here, cuz ain't no guarantee they're gonna dig me."
sometimes they do.
And other times, not so much.
But in the end...maybe that's okay.
We do what we can, and say "F*** the rest if they don't get it."
The balance is you can still be a mix of sensitive yet strong.
It'll kinda hurt inside if you're sensitive and are hoping for the best and it truns out the person is a disrespectful jerk.
In some cases WE may even be thick-skinned enough to have pity for THEM. Because they'll never change, they'll never know what it is to be understanding or compassionate, or polite or decent.
They may be the life of the party but when the party's over, it could be that they're just as messed up as the rest of us.
But I'm not really the type to dwell on that, especially if they piss me off enough.
It's easier to just go off, be by myself for a bit, work through the sensitivity, meditate on it, write about it, take a walk, whatever.
But eventually I realize that they are jsut words. Words from one who doesn't know me. Who doesn't understand, and doesn't want to.
And their ignorance is something I pity.
And yet, I keep taking chances on people.
because maybe that's the lesson in and of itself.
everyone deserves a chance.

Currently, I'm still kind of searching for the balance between sensitive and strong.
My brain knows what it is. My common sense knows, too.
The heart's a different story when I feel things so strongly.
I'm not going to apologize if I don't have the thickest skin.
But i could be the guy who drowns his sorrows in alcohol, or drugs, or goes off in anger trying to start a stupid fight.
That's definitely not me. It could have been, at an earlier stage in my life, but I'm thankful it never was.

Maybe the strongest of us is the one who is sensitive...but uses it and channels it wisely enough NOT to fall into desperate vices. Or put down others when you disagree with their opinion.

had kind of a rough, sensitive week lately, and, well... that's kind of where I'm at.

Kind of exhausted, but also kinda proud when I consider how much worse off I could be.
So, for me, being sensitive isn't a bad thing.
It's something I'm trying to turn into a strength. In my own way.

Yes, like Nike says, ' Just Do It '. When you feel the thorns of someone's bad or negative attitude, Just Remember, It's a Wisdom Problem. They can't really lead you, you sure don't want to follow them, so what's left? They can just get out of your way, or, you can side-step them.

Y_Y's photo
Tue 02/23/16 03:27 AM
Now a days, the only difference between a computer and a smart phone is 'Flash Player', and a U.S.B. port. That's the only thing missing from a stock smart phone. Of course by now flash player can be installed. But as of yet, no Universal Serial Bus.

Y_Y's photo
Tue 02/23/16 03:24 AM

didn't feel like reading through all the posts atm, as most of them seem off topic. But to answer your question directly, a driver is the software or "program" that runs your hardware and or tells it how to operate and or when to do it's operation.

Then it can get deeper than there. If you want to put things on a thumb drive, be careful not to attach a program file with it, or if you do, just make sure you know which program file you used, to be able to open your documents. (Aren't 1Tb. thumb drives lovely)? flowers

Y_Y's photo
Tue 02/23/16 02:58 AM

Black water is common many places. If the chlorine is kept too low, an algae grows on the walls of the pipes. When the water system is shut down or disturbed, the algae falls off and makes the water black.

I happens here and you just run the water for enough time to flush the crap out. Not too big a deal.

'Life water' Water bottle or Jerry can works real well to filter out bad water.
( not store bought water ).

Y_Y's photo
Tue 02/23/16 02:46 AM

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/22/obama-calls-kalamazoo-mi-officials-over-shootings/. think
* Embedded links *

President Obama called local officials in Kalamazoo, Michigan, Monday morning to pledge federal resources for their probe of a mass shooting, and said the tragedy highlights the need for more gun laws.

“Clearly we’re going to need to do more if we’re going to keep innocent Americans safe,” Mr. Obama told the nation’s governors at a White House meeting. “I’ve got to assume that all of you are just as tired as I am of seeing this stuff happen in your states.”

Mr. Obama said he took executive actions on gun control earlier this year “that will make it harder for dangerous people like this individual [in Kalamazoo] to buy a gun.” But he called on the governors “to partner and think about what we can do in a common-sense way, in a bipartisan way, without some of the ideological rhetoric that so often surrounds that issue.”

Local authorities haven’t revealed yet how the alleged gunman, James B. Dalton, obtained the handgun used in the shootings. Six people were killed at random and two others seriously wounded.

Mr. Obama said he called the mayor, sheriff and police chief in Kalamazoo earlier Monday. He told the governors that gun violence is just as much of a national-security concern as terrorist attacks like the one in California in December.

“The attack in San Bernardino killed 14 of our fellow Americans, and here’s a hard truth: we probably lost even more Americans than that to guns this weekend alone,” Mr. Obama said.

( And all those voiceless fetuses, Millions of them, but no gun was used, maybe a high tech vacuum cleaner, and or a knife. By just the passing of a bill ) In my opinion, there isn't much difference.

Y_Y's photo
Tue 02/23/16 02:35 AM

muslims at cracker barrel and car dealership,,?

maybe

rofl Bobody does something without a reason. Even a dumb one.

Y_Y's photo
Tue 02/23/16 02:32 AM

First let me say..thoughts & prayers to the victims & their families.

But..I am NOT buying this story at all.

Anyone that knows anything about the demographics & how much Obama wants to remove your 2 amendment, probably won't buy this story either.

Black people kill black people with ILLEGAL guns every damn day & 24 hours a day.
And no one talks about it.
Or does anything about it.
The media doesn't cover it.
* Except Spike Lee- CHIRAQ *

Oh look...a squirrel

And he is white.. & armed.

Quick call CNN, I need a press conference for gun banning.

White people kill white people too.
Chinese people kill people.
Killing isn't done by blacks exclusively.
White people kill white people with LEGAL guns too.
Most Americans know someone or has had someone in their family affected by maimed by or killed by Legal guns.
My aunt lived in Hell's Kitchen for 20 years,she got robbed at gunpoint by whites and blacks,not sure if she checked to see if the whites were carrying licenses ,I'll ask.
huh

Blah blah blah .. . in other words..

You didn't read my post, you are overseas & are clueless as to what really goes on here & what is covered up & what American rights are, & you believe the liberal media adgenda in your own country.

Google the crime stats & get back to me.

Will someone Pleaze watch the Documentary 'The Fall of the Republic'
in its entirety, and tell me where we're at in life?

Y_Y's photo
Tue 02/23/16 02:23 AM

Now Obama will of course scheme how to prevent Lawabiding Citizens to own Firearms!sick
Strange that we haven't heard much of this one!

http://conservativetribune.com/mass-murder-media-wont-cover/

Mass Murder in Obama’s Hometown, But 1 Fact Means the Media Won’t Cover It

There was a mass murder in the city of Chicago last week, and if you are wondering why there hasn’t been wall-to-wall media coverage of the bloody slaughter, rest assured that they have their reasons for ignoring it.

Five adults and one child were discovered dead inside a Gage Park home on Thursday, all stabbed to death with a knife, according to the Chicago Tribune.

The slain family was only discovered after a co-worker of one of the victims called police and reported him missing after he hadn’t shown up at work for two days.......

Sadly, this gruesome mass stabbing murder received virtually no national media coverage for one simple reason –the murders were perpetrated with a knife, not a gun.

Had these six individuals been gunned down by a firearm-wielding thug, President Barack Obama would have likely cried at another press conference and we would probably still be hearing all about the terrible tragedy, with every last gory detail being spread far and wide by a biased media pursuing an anti-gun agenda.

However, since there is no real agenda to push here, the media has essentially ignored this tragic occurrence and will simply go on about their business until a suitable shooting takes place that can be over-reported and exploited to serve the liberal cause of demonizing guns.

The truth is that this atrocious incident merely undermines the anti-gun narrative of the left by illustrating that evil people will still commit their insane crimes with whatever implement they have at their disposal.

Oh, but there is a hidden agenda. Marshal law, and Population control.

Y_Y's photo
Tue 02/23/16 01:49 AM

:banana: :banana:

:banana::banana::banana:

Y_Y's photo
Tue 02/23/16 01:41 AM

Relieves stress, or so rumour has it

Does that and a lot more.

Y_Y's photo
Mon 02/22/16 04:32 PM

Any of the Cosby defenders care to chime in now?...lockjaw? or are you still staring at the news article.

The man is a rapist... serial predator.. plain a simple

My sentiments exactly and for years he portrayed himself as such a good guy..yeah right...grumble

Get all of them, the scammers and politicians, and corrupt lawyers, cops, and everyone that's defrauding humanity, and send them to a Mexican Prison. :banana:

Y_Y's photo
Mon 02/22/16 04:18 PM

forum.

Anyone know the difference, between a fourm, and a ' Chat Room ' ?