Community > Posts By > Y_Y

Y_Y's photo
Fri 02/26/16 10:06 AM

Hello how's everyone here

I need a real men

Hey there, check your spelling. What do you mean to say, Real Men, as in multiple partners, or a Real Man ?

Maths too difficult ?, so now you've become an expert in grammar and spelling ?
There are fewer mistakes in the ladies sentence than either of your two, two worded, suggested corrections.
:smile:

Just to say, not looking for no confusion, let alone any 'Misunderstanding' .

Btw, when you get the time, show me some shortcuts on ' construction math '.
Finding volume in cylinders, and cones, and prisms. And turning decimal feet into decimal inches. ( So I don't have to use my calculator in front of my Boss). TY VM.

Y_Y's photo
Fri 02/26/16 10:00 AM

I need a real men

Hey there, check your spelling. What do you mean to say, Real Men, as in multiple partners, or a Real Man ?

Maths too difficult ?, so now you've become an expert in grammar and spelling ?
There are fewer mistakes in the ladies sentence than either of your two, two worded, suggested corrections.
:smile:

Just to say, not looking for no confusion, let alone any 'Misunderstanding' .

Y_Y's photo
Fri 02/26/16 09:57 AM

I never cheated also maybe we are aliens. My x cheated on me , one of my girlfriends cheated, my sister cheated on her husband,my neighbors wife cheated on him. I know of more women that have cheated than men

Wonder If they had a stable childhood. It's been studied, in this case women. If they had a good relationship with their father, the probability of them cheating is minimized. As well as the peers the choose. Google David Shade, he will tell you all about it.

Yw

Y_Y's photo
Fri 02/26/16 09:37 AM

I never cheated also maybe we are aliens. My x cheated on me , one of my girlfriends cheated, my sister cheated on her husband,my neighbors wife cheated on him. I know of more women that have cheated than men

Wonder If they had a stable childhood. It's been studied, in this case women. If they had a good relationship with their father, the probability of them cheating is minimized. As well as the peers the choose. Google David Shade, he will tell you all about it.

Y_Y's photo
Thu 02/25/16 10:24 PM

I need a real men

Y_Y's photo
Thu 02/25/16 11:13 AM

All through the history of the earth there have been major asteroid impacts that have altered and even destroyed much of the life on our planet.
The meteor in question is tiny in comparison to others that have exploded or impacted us and yet can still create a significant explosive force.

It is inevitable that in the relatively near future we will face another major impact from a comet or asteroid that will have severe life threatening consequences.

Makes you wonder why so many are concerned with "global warming" when an asteroid impact will do much greater damage then anything man can throw at us.

( But yet war continues on. I'd look at the sky at night after winning at slots in Vegas and think to myself what a wonderful world. And see incoming objects, to small to make out, burning up and disappearing, hundreds of feet. And never touching the ground ). Didn't Nostradamus predict this in his time? As well as the Internet coming to be , and massive earthquakes, food shortages was coming. Hiding it in his quatrains, or notes to keep it safe, among other things? I think 'sink-holes' are forgotten. They can be just as bad, and cave in with no warning. And vary in size and depth. Just not as frequent. shades

Y_Y's photo
Thu 02/25/16 10:29 AM

If pictures are not a CLEAR picture of you it is subject to be deleted.

By CLEAR they mean not a DISTORTED PICTURE or one that has been changed with colors ect....

The one you just had up I did see it earlier, and it is not what they mean by a CLEAR picture of the person..

Doing Photoshop and distorting the pic will not pass... You have to be able to see the persons face clearly with no enhancements.. as it would be in person~~

You can post those kind of pictures but they can never be your main photo.. If you every put it as a main pic just for a few it will tag it as a main pic.

Site Mod
Kristi

Krist, In your job, it appears to be a manual one. I came across a few photos with women posing in the nude. I'm sure with time your team will weed them out. Also some discussion forums are blocked. We're all adults here, what's the reason for it? surprised

Y_Y's photo
Thu 02/25/16 12:30 AM

I am here because I wanted to feel the so called happiness, sorrow, love, defeat, hunger, exhaustion, depression, peacefulness. Oh so many to describe. I, as a person wanted to fulfill of what is like living in this world and meeting a lot of people and challenges. It is by far, I guess the reason why I am here is because I wanted to see the gift and beauty of nature and cultural differences of people. To say I am grateful that I am here in this world. I guess that is the reason why I am here ;)

Lol, ( now where are you, or did you bounce from existence )?

Y_Y's photo
Thu 02/25/16 12:20 AM

To collect underpants. It's all part of my master plan.
Step 1. Collect underpants.
Step 2. ??????
Step 3. Profit.

Sounds like a discreet way of saying ' to get as many women's panties delivered to me as I can gather' haha good one! :banana:

Y_Y's photo
Thu 02/25/16 12:11 AM

I had 'Ants in my pants, that made me dance, till I worked 152hrs. a week in the summer, and 60 hrs. the rest. All I can say is ' Wonder what it's like to Take it easy'? :banana:

I'd be very interested to know how you can work 21.7 hours a day in the summer.

Wild land firefighting. Try it sometime.

( more like 16 hrs. a day 152hrs. a week ).
Was your previous question a typo error?

I didn't realize you had a different maths system in the US.I know your gallon is different.In our system 7 * 16 is 112 , 7 * 21.7 is 151.9 reasonably close to 152.Or perhaps you have you work on a ten day week but that doesn't quite compute either.

Those hrs. Are extreme cases that I've seen quite often. You can expect 112hrs. On a regular 3week on one day off schedule.

Y_Y's photo
Wed 02/24/16 06:16 PM

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

I don't think Camille Cosby will be of any help in this case. This classy intelligent woman is reduced to a vacuous entity anytime she sits next to her husband for an interview. She is a textbook study in cognitive dissonance. I feel almost as sorry for her as I feel for the rape victims.The whole thing is depressing on so many levels :(

She is also known as his " tough as nails" business manager for his entire career. She knew what he was doing. She knew of the pay-offs as well. She turned the other cheek.

45+ years. That is a lot of cheeks & a lot of cash.

Plus she didn't raise a eyebrow when he was going to his gynecologist to get Quaaludes?...

I have been waiting to see if any media would bring up the possibility of her own criminal involvement. None have.
(But people don't like to think of women that way),
Statistics say most rapists are married & or live with a woman.
Possible,(perhaps not probable), she could have a lot more involvement (than just being dysfunctional ). spock

She prob. will be, after the nail Bill first.

Y_Y's photo
Wed 02/24/16 06:07 PM

I tried boxing too once,
when I was 14 years old
in the local cop shop
got beat about the ring
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Needless to say...
I never went back
blushing blushing
rofl rofl rofl

Which is more interesting, boxing, karate, or cage-fighting?

Y_Y's photo
Wed 02/24/16 06:02 PM

I had 'Ants in my pants, that made me dance, till I worked 152hrs. a week in the summer, and 60 hrs. the rest. All I can say is ' Wonder what it's like to Take it easy'? :banana:

( more like 16 hrs. a day 152hrs. a week ).
Was your previous question a typo error?

Y_Y's photo
Wed 02/24/16 05:58 PM

Y_Y's photo
Wed 02/24/16 01:04 PM

For Adobe, right? Adobe is really RAM eater.
You have to buy a laptop with upgradeable RAM slot at least 16 GB. Go for Intel because it's faster than AMD. For the processor, don't buy something ended with U, because it's slow and more into saving battery. Go at least for M processor. Buy those with good graphic card, Nvidia usually more compatible with software, grab the GTX. For te HDD, buy at least blue one for WDC or Seagate. 500 GB minimal. Or you can just buy an external HDD or SSD (if you want faster performance). Small monitor is not a problem, you can always connect it to external monitor because most of laptop monitors don't have good color except for Apple's product but Apple is way too expensive.

Get a refurbished 'Mac book' 2009 model If you want, use Bootcamp to partition the hard drive to accommodate Windows 10 or any windows of your choice. and save a couple hundred bucks.

Y_Y's photo
Wed 02/24/16 01:02 PM

For Adobe, right? Adobe is really RAM eater.
You have to buy a laptop with upgradeable RAM slot at least 16 GB. Go for Intel because it's faster than AMD. For the processor, don't buy something ended with U, because it's slow and more into saving battery. Go at least for M processor. Buy those with good graphic card, Nvidia usually more compatible with software, grab the GTX. For te HDD, buy at least blue one for WDC or Seagate. 500 GB minimal. Or you can just buy an external HDD or SSD (if you want faster performance). Small monitor is not a problem, you can always connect it to external monitor because most of laptop monitors don't have good color except for Apple's product but Apple is way too expensive.

Get a refurbished 'Mac book' 2009 model If you want, use Bootcamp to partition the hard drive to accommodate Windows 10 or any windows of your choice. and save a couple hundred bucks.

Check Ebay.

Y_Y's photo
Wed 02/24/16 12:38 PM

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/fbi-order-apple-san-bernardino-encryption-hacking-backdoor-technical-explainer

<<<<<<<<<<This is the latest chapter in the FBI's fight against Apple and encryption, which started when Apple implemented new security and encryption features with the launch of the iPhone 6 in September of 2014. At the time, Apple said it wouldn’t be able to unlock phones anymore—even if the authorities came knocking at their door with a warrant—because it just didn’t have the technical means. But the US government has since been testing the legal boundaries of what it can force Apple, and by extension any other tech company, to do, mainly using the questionable legal authorities granted by a 227-year-old law.

And this time, it might have devised a way to prove that Apple does have the technical means to help cops and feds when they have to access data on a locked device.

At stake is whether a company can be legally compelled to sabotage the security of its own software

In the case of the San Bernardino shooter, rather than telling Apple to break the encryption protecting the device, which is an older iPhone 5C running iOS 9, the order would force the company to build a special version of its software that removes protections against anyone guessing your passcode millions of times until it gets it right—what’s technically known as a “brute-force” attack. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Piece by piece the reasons/excuses boil down to this...1) Invoke an internal and external
threat.
2) Secret Prisons, where torcher
takes place.
3) survalance on ordinary citizens.
4). Develope a paramilitary force.
5) Infiltrate citizen groups.
6) Detain and release ordinary citizens.
7) Target key Individuals.
8) Restrict the Press.
9) Recast Critizism as Espionage,
and Dissident as Treason.
10) Subvert the rule of law.
Then what, WWIII?

Y_Y's photo
Wed 02/24/16 04:38 AM

Apple is not now, and has never been 'for the people'. Apple only cares about profits and control.

Then they will have to keep their philosophy about being a secure comp. software company, because if they don't, they will be just like 'Windows'. Now they a fight on their hands to keep it the way.
it is. But it might change in the future. If I was a betting man, I'd bet your life that it will change. Check out Askleo.com. Article 588. Encryption, padlocks and back doors. To see what's REALLY going down.

Y_Y's photo
Wed 02/24/16 04:20 AM

Y_Y

:thumbsup:

Apparently a 7mo old fetus is only a baby when it is convenient. frustrated

How any one does not know about Apple or the T.S.A... Is beyond me. grumble

Community > Computers & Technology
Topic: Apple Fans http://m.mingle2.com/topic/show/468153/

Prob. Occupied watching HBO or busy working.

Y_Y's photo
Wed 02/24/16 04:10 AM

I really would like to date a guy about my age. I will date a guy younger then me only if he is mentally mature and has his stuff together. I really want a relationship and I don't want to babysit him or care for him. I guess I can say I want a guy who knows the importance of taking care of his responsibilities. However... I don't want to date a guy too much older then me because then I have another issue. I am a very active person. I work full time and I come home to a farm to care for. I was in a prior relationship with a guy who was night years older then me which was not bad considering we got together when I was 30. Anyway, all he wanted to do was sit around all time and demanded that I do the same. He could not handle that I woke up in the morning full of energy to get stuff done during the day and literally demanded that I learn how to sit there in the morning and zone out like he does... sit there without talking... without thinking.. I could not do it. I am not an ADD person or anything. However, I do believe I like to stay active and I do not want to be with someone who is a stick in the mudd or has one foot in the grave. Lots of people look at me and wonder where I get all my energy from. I keep myself busy and I have fun living life and accomplishing my dreams and goals. I guess I want someone who has that same zeal for life.
..hmmm. I must have one foot in the grave I fell asleep before I got through reading this all..lol.. just kidding....yes.. it helps if you have somebody with the same outlook and energy level..yup