Community > Posts By > Y_Y

Y_Y's photo
Mon 02/22/16 07:48 AM

Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection to pleasure.

Yes, and it comes in all shapes, sizes, you name it.

Y_Y's photo
Mon 02/22/16 07:43 AM

First 'playa' that I've eve seen that resorts to free dating sites...just saying

Sure, you know what they say...'pimpin ain't easy' ( I'm not one ) :blush:

Y_Y's photo
Mon 02/22/16 07:40 AM

Need a good girl friend,

If you play your cards right, ones bound to pop-up out of the woodwork.

Y_Y's photo
Sun 02/21/16 11:43 PM

Its possible. Everything is possible. It nice to see how many people believe they can still meet their soul mate later in life and on line. Especially after divorce when they probably thought their first choice was that soul mate. :wink:

What is a soul mate? first of all women will deny they are really looking for a man who makes $100k or more a year. the #1 reason for divorce is women wanting their husband to earn more money, they must have expensive items, be better than their friends. yet majority of the money seeking women say they are Christian. if your a Christian ask yourself this," did jesus go around seeking money?"

The #1 reason? Really? I'm going to throw a bullchit flag on that one...

Perhaps you might get better results focusing on the positives YOU bring to the table, instead of playing the blame game.

Just a thought...

Check where the other person came from, their values, beliefs, desires. Did they get along with their parents when growing up? What's their mental frame of mind? Factors sometimes determine results. spock

Y_Y's photo
Sun 02/21/16 04:11 PM

Want to chill with the green and play video games and have fun

Most Good jobs require a DT. Just Chill w/the games.

Y_Y's photo
Sun 02/21/16 03:52 PM

Any thoughts about sex desires?

Yeah, it's like winning money in Vegas. 'You wanna make money work for you in Vegas?, fold it. Wanna double your money?, Fold it twice, and put it in your pocket'...

Y_Y's photo
Sun 02/21/16 12:26 AM

Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection to pleasure.

So is keeping a woman connected.

Y_Y's photo
Sat 02/20/16 06:23 PM

Whats up guys? Are there no guys in Alaska??????frustrated

'There's a guy behind every telephone pole' smile2smile2smile2smile2smile2smile2smile2

Y_Y's photo
Sat 02/20/16 06:20 PM

Hmmmm, this place IS dead.

It's what You make it!

Y_Y's photo
Sat 02/20/16 06:18 PM

First time the sun's been out in two years. Everyone's enjoying it.
Actually we have had sunny weather for the last two weeks.
In all the years I have lived in AK when the snow melts and the sun shines no one stays inside

They sure get ghost in the winter. Lol that's for sure.

Y_Y's photo
Sat 02/20/16 06:15 PM

Latest post here was 44 days ago? Where is everyone at?

Prob. At work.

Y_Y's photo
Sat 02/20/16 02:59 PM

Dude as long as you practice "safe sex" there's Nothing wrong about having multiple females in your life. "As long
Satisfy them of course" The fact that I fortunately have the "gift" from the universe it's all good. Actually is healthy Nothing better than that.

Well, you are a 'playa' then aren't you?.. dink that one, doink the other... no harm, no foul eh?
I guess the females in your life don't know about each other and feel the same way?frown
Good to know you are practicing safe sex and your "gift" doesn't keep giving..
rant

Yeah "safe sex" is something we should always keep in mind. And to respond to your quote yes! Most of the females in my life have known at some point about each other sometimes No but they keep their distance though, it's like I said before 50/50 chance if she gets mad well she's in her right. If she deal with it she's free to do so be it.

Safe sex? Hmmmm... Adult film stars risk their health every shoot to portray the art of sex. Mostly without condoms. And getting tested don't prevent anything, but if infected, stops their career cold turkey. So yes, it's better to be safe than sorry. ( makes me wonder if Magic Johnson is still cured. Is he holding back an information other people infected, like Charlie Sheen could so desperately use? It's a dice roll.

Y_Y's photo
Sat 02/20/16 07:20 AM
Pay attention here, I said mostly. No two people are alike, and age is a number, your as young or old as you feel. And there's a down side to everything. What you choose to resonate with is what you believe. Even if facts trump your reality.

Y_Y's photo
Sat 02/20/16 06:41 AM
Answer= Emotional, Sexual fulfillment, with admiration and Deep Trust. Covers the cake in my opinion.

Y_Y's photo
Sat 02/20/16 06:37 AM
Women have a biological makeup to look good as well, they are competitive around other females, mostly alluring. And we all know curiosity killed the cat.
That's why 'sex' sells in advertising. That's why scammers risk doing what they do, to expose a weak primal instinct.
While most women think emotionally, about a man. Men choose healthy, fit , attractive women most every time. It's a biological make up that works against most men, and a edge for those type of women. More developed men look for the inner beauty of a woman, strength and character. Then they connect with what women look for and mostly admire.
The problem comes when, just like Tiger woods, and so many others...'don't get their needs fully met at home', when problems arise.

Y_Y's photo
Fri 02/19/16 10:33 PM
Lol I said 'Kimbo', not 'Limbo'.

Y_Y's photo
Fri 02/19/16 10:28 PM
Pretty veek performance by both fighters. No refunds. Blaaahfrustrated

Y_Y's photo
Fri 02/19/16 05:38 PM

All the while inflation is on a Rampage.

tears

Y_Y's photo
Fri 02/19/16 05:37 PM
All the while inflation is on a Rampage.

Y_Y's photo
Fri 02/19/16 05:30 PM
What's next on the list ? Hospital collections?