Community > Posts By > themp

themp's photo
Tue 02/01/22 06:49 PM
Try Vaccine deaths.com and cv19 Vax reactions.com

themp's photo
Fri 04/24/20 06:09 PM
Look at insulin resistance as a possible factor!

themp's photo
Wed 10/09/19 08:06 AM
If the pain began suddenly,you probably have subluxation.If the pain is moving downward,it is pinching the sciatic nerve.See a chiropractor.

themp's photo
Tue 02/23/16 08:17 PM
That one pair of eyes that show me a beautiful heart!flowerforyou

themp's photo
Fri 02/12/16 01:04 PM
Hi Peggy! To answer your question women are more emotional than men and have different emotional needs. They need a shirt to soak when sad(LOL),an ear to listen to them vent anger or frustration to, a nice massage after a hard day etc. If you know your girls (triggers), you can avoid (hopefully) any emotional tension. If she is not happy emotionally, you will know. rant Hope it helps!:smile:

themp's photo
Thu 02/11/16 09:45 PM
Lots of single guys here.....Hmmm...I wonder why? lol

themp's photo
Thu 02/11/16 08:31 PM
A butt massage is one of the best to give or get.A slap on the butt between lovers is natural!:wink:

themp's photo
Thu 02/11/16 01:18 PM
HI Peggy! I have studied the law of attraction.I noticed I can attract what I want ONLY with extreme faith and No lingering doubt. Apparently it requires complete conviction.Just my experience and two cents :smile:

themp's photo
Wed 02/10/16 09:11 PM
Wow...she approaches you,stalks you (lol) and feeds you? Sounds like a Lioness! Seriously though, it does say I want you in a big way.It would be the same if the relationship was already established right? How could a man resist? The gesture speaks volumes! Who is this woman anyway? lol

themp's photo
Wed 02/10/16 07:38 PM
Just to be clear...I do not depend on a woman to approach me. I do that myself when I want to! lol I just like to be chased!

themp's photo
Wed 02/10/16 10:07 AM
Hi guys!Im Tim! Nice to meet you!I had to comment on this post.I love it when a woman makes the first move.Being Hyperperceptive,Analytical and an Empath,It eliminates any guessing I have to do and calms the mind enough to focus on being myself...a hopeless romantic!lol If she is the same, you may just witness a lightning bolt... so stand back!lol