Community > Posts By > Ladylid2012

Ladylid2012's photo
Sun 07/29/12 10:19 AM
Peace, love, understanding, frequent orgasms and a chocolate bar as big as my head.

Ladylid2012's photo
Sun 07/29/12 09:59 AM
Edited by Ladylid2012 on Sun 07/29/12 10:14 AM

I saw a reading the other day (youtube) with someone who uses your deck.

:thumbsup:

Cool. Do you have a link to it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tvmr_P31dg&feature=g-hist

I was looking around and recognized the queen of cups since she is my significator and you've pulled her for me a few times now.

and edit to add, i thought she did a good reading.
She obviously enjoys your cards and goes into details
with the symbolism. I enjoyed it. Your cards really
are stunning.

Ladylid2012's photo
Sun 07/29/12 09:51 AM
I saw a reading the other day (youtube) with someone who uses your deck.

:thumbsup:

Ladylid2012's photo
Sun 07/29/12 09:48 AM

No idea what flower this is, I just thought it was super cool
and i want some in my yard.

Ladylid2012's photo
Sat 07/28/12 11:38 AM

Ladylid2012's photo
Sat 07/28/12 11:30 AM
Yep, great movie.

Too deep for most...as seen by the response on this thread.

laugh

Ladylid2012's photo
Sat 07/14/12 08:11 PM

@bestinshow

Well baptists hate mormons, always slamming them...
I've told you before, I grew up mormon.
The baptists in Utah have an annual "anti mormon" celebration...
they go out door knocking and openly bash the mormons, to their faces.

Cause um...yes being baptist is 'different'.

A bunch of self righteous, judgmental, haters....
ALL organized religions..ALL, not just mormons.

I'm beginning to think you have a personal issue with mormonism...this is not your first mormon bashing thread.
I pretty much bash all religions.

Mormons seem to be one of the more absurd religions from what I have read.

That being said I know a Mormon family with thirteen kids and they all seem to be nice people.

Do I want anyone that holds these crazy beliefs president? Heck no!

yea, cuz Bush being a southern baptist went well......

Boycott the vote, your vote doesn't matter anyway.
Complaining about a guys religion is irrelevant...
they are ALL puppets.
You know that.

Ladylid2012's photo
Sat 07/14/12 07:58 PM
Edited by Ladylid2012 on Sat 07/14/12 07:59 PM
@bestinshow

Well baptists hate mormons, always slamming them...
I've told you before, I grew up mormon.
The baptists in Utah have an annual "anti mormon" celebration...
they go out door knocking and openly bash the mormons, to their faces.

Cause um...yes being baptist is 'different'.

A bunch of self righteous, judgmental, haters....
ALL organized religions..ALL, not just mormons.

I'm beginning to think you have a personal issue with mormonism...this is not your first mormon bashing thread.

Ladylid2012's photo
Sat 07/14/12 07:47 PM

itt Romney's Crazy Religious Beliefs!

A WORD FROM OUR PASTOR, A LIST OF MR. ROMNEY'S MORMON BELIEFS, FOLLOWED BY A BANNED VIDEO AND PUBLIC COMMENTARY ABOUT THE MORMON CULT

Freehold, Iowa - Friends, I never thought I'd live to see the day when a Mormon cult member would be running for President of this Christian country. Then again, I said the same thing about that Mary Worshipping jackass, John F. Kennedy, and by golly - every uneducated colored fellow and unchurched low class liberal who thought Catholics were Christians voted that hell bound nin-com-poop into office! Cleaning up that mess was a little more complicated than loading up a plane full of deacons to Florida to take out some trash! I believe we can avoid anything like the Kennedy fiasco this time around by making sure we put a stop to letting kooky religious nuts run for any public office!

Like everyone in the other 49 states we've had our share of busting a gut over how silly the Mormons are. We even take to calling them the "Morons," in our Religious Cult Studies courses at Landover Baptist University. My message about Mormons today is actually more for the folks out there using the internets. I want to assure this congregation that I am doing everything in my power to prevent even the stupidest Mexican who can vote from being fooled by this fruit-cake, Mitt Romney.

You see, the Mormon religion is absolutely, hands down, one of the most hilarious made-up religions Satan ever boiled up in the Lake of Fire! But all tomfoolery aside, Mormonism should always be reckoned with as a dangerous cult -- because whenever you design a cult to appeal to stupid people, you are going to wind up with a lot of members!

I want to start by stating the obvious. I will list it out here for you:

What Does Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney Really Believe?

He believes that Jesus Christ is Satan's brother.
He believes that God lives near a planet called "Kolob."
He believes in baptizing dead people.
He believes that Jesus is married to a goddess wife.
He believes that The Garden of Eden was in Missouri.
He believes that it was impossible for Negroes to go to Heaven before 1978.
He believes that Jesus has children from his wife or wives.
He believes that he is going to become a god.
He believes he will own his own personal planet after he dies.
He believes the real Christian God is not eternal but rather that He was once a man on some other planet besides Earth!
He believes he needs to wear magical underwear created by Mormons and he is never to take it off unless he is bathing.
He believes it is a sin to drink anything containing caffeine. And that even includes True Americanâ„¢ drinks like Coca-Cola!
He believes children between the ages of 18-21 should wear name badges, ride bicycles and always smile.

I'll let you take a breath for a minute, because I know you are laughing harder than the time I was up here trying to explain how the Scientologists arrived on Earth in a space ship piloted by talking, lava-dwelling sea clams.

Friends, Mitt Romney follows the Book of Mormon to the letter! He believes it has more authority than the Bible. If you don't know what's in the book of Mormon, we've included the Sunday School training video below:

Folks, I'll wait a minute for you to calm down. I know if Joseph Smith were alive today he wouldn't even be able to sell this story as a mini-series to the Sci-Fi Channel, and those folks buy anything! I know in my heart of hearts that I speak for all True Christiansâ„¢ when I say that the idea of Mitt Romney sitting in the Oval Office sends a shiver down my spine, and a cold trickle of perspiration down the small of my back! Let's take a stand and send this lunatic and all his pairs of magic underwear back to Utah where they belong. We need to act now, lest the Republican party goes down in history as the party for stupid American idiots who elect crazy morons to the office of President!

Mitt Romney With Mormon Flag

For More Information About The Crazy Mormons:

(YouTube) -Watch a T-Bagger Go Nuts When She Finds Out Mitt is a Mormon!

(You Tube) Watch Pastor Deacon Fred's Video About the Mormon Cult
(c) 2012The Landover Baptist Church
http://www.issuesandalibis.org/

This is from YOUR pastor?
So...he thinks his religious is different than the others.

Yeah....that's the kinda guy ya wanna listen to!
A judgmental hypocrite!

whoa

Ladylid2012's photo
Mon 07/02/12 07:48 AM

Non violent offenders who have 18 months or less to serve.....
most likely are in there because of drugs.

So many are.

Until we start treating addicts instead of jailing them for profit,
there will continue to be numerous broken homes.

These babies AND the mothers need each other.

We are so quick to remove children instead of helping.
Were such a vengeful, hateful and punishing society.

Drug users lack the ability to grasp reality.
Drug users who don't want to get clean will not accept treatment.
Babies of drug users should be taken away and given to responsible people to raise. Depending on the case, allow supervised visitation or if clean for a couple years, return the child.

Yes, your are such an expert on human behavior...(heavy sarcasm)

If I thought you actually gave a $hit about these women and their babies I would entertain discussion about it.

I choose NOT to be associated with you and your hatred.

Ladylid2012's photo
Mon 07/02/12 06:56 AM
Non violent offenders who have 18 months or less to serve.....
most likely are in there because of drugs.

So many are.

Until we start treating addicts instead of jailing them for profit,
there will continue to be numerous broken homes.

These babies AND the mothers need each other.

We are so quick to remove children instead of helping.
Were such a vengeful, hateful and punishing society.

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 06/27/12 07:23 PM
People are stupid!

Ladylid2012's photo
Sat 06/23/12 03:54 PM
jesus, give it a rest whoa

Ladylid2012's photo
Sat 06/23/12 03:32 PM
Edited by Ladylid2012 on Sat 06/23/12 03:33 PM

From the fb page of a friend of mine who lives there....
13 minutes ago.

"Two massive explosions in Gaza have just woken me up and rattled my windows. I think they're at least 1km away towards the port. I can guarantee that there will be a few hundred children screaming their lungs out in fear right now, and probably for the rest of the night. No way for me to know who's been hurt or killed. One thing's for sure, Obama, Cameron, and the rest of the gang will be sleeping soundly tonight, and when they hear about this, they will be all in support of this Israeli response to a people being occupied and besieged. Whatever is your religion, please pray for Gaza's kids tonight, and do what you can to stop this madness."

Can we all at least agree the violence has to stop?!?!?!?!
maybe it will stop,once those Rockets stop!

As long there are Rockets fired out of Gaza,there will be attacks by the Israeli Airforce!

~sigh~
ok

I should have taken that attitudelaugh :thumbsup: waving

waving

Well really, what else can be said. slaphead :laughing:

Ladylid2012's photo
Sat 06/23/12 03:29 PM

"God" means being of authority.

To most people and to most religions who claim to worship God, this is not true.

The God they worship is "the creator."

A "being of authority" could be the president or the Pope. They are not "God."

Therefore, the common definition of "God" is "the Creator"

"God" is not the creator specifically. The LORD God is the creator.

Genesis 2:4
4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

Jesus Christ is the LORD God. Thus Jesus Christ is our God, our authority. The one whom has power over us.

rofl rofl rofl

Excuse me?

"Lord" is simply a title of sorts.

Ask the royal family.

Now you are implying that the Lord God and God are not the same thing.

They aren't. That's why both titles are used througout the scriptures. If it was speaking of the same exact being, it wouldn't need to use two different titles consecutively through the entire bible.

They are one "God". For again "God" in itself is not specifically a being. It's a word to show authority. Heck the dictionary has "God" and "lord" as synonyms. But again as to not create confusion on whom is being referred to, the two different titles were used eg., God and LORD God.

(sigh)

ok

(walks from the room shaking her head.)

laugh laugh laugh

flowerforyou

Ladylid2012's photo
Sat 06/23/12 03:12 PM

13 minutes ago.

"Two massive explosions in Gaza have just woken me up and rattled my windows. I think they're at least 1km away towards the port. I can guarantee that there will be a few hundred children screaming their lungs out in fear right now, and probably for the rest of the night. No way for me to know who's been hurt or killed. One thing's for sure, Obama, Cameron, and the rest of the gang will be sleeping soundly tonight, and when they hear about this, they will be all in support of this Israeli response to a people being occupied and besieged. Whatever is your religion, please pray for Gaza's kids tonight, and do what you can to stop this madness."

maybe it will stop,once those Rockets stop!

As long there are Rockets fired out of Gaza,there will be attacks by the Israeli Airforce!

~sigh~
ok

Ladylid2012's photo
Sat 06/23/12 03:09 PM

Being our self is most important....personal freedom.

If one feels comfortable with "submitting" to stroke his ego,
then so be it. I don't think it's necessary, and I don't think men
expect it. If he does, he's not for me.

Waitttttttt, hold up...

I dont do it to "stroke his ego", and my man definitely doesnt need his ego stroked, (hes a a very confident man), and he doesnt expect ANYTHING from me, but loving him the way he loves me, and with respect.

I do it because its what sexually stimulates ME, and he doesnt hate it of course, so there ya go.

So your being true to yourself then!! drinker

Ladylid2012's photo
Sat 06/23/12 03:04 PM
13 minutes ago.

Ladylid2012's photo
Sat 06/23/12 12:03 PM
Fantastic Penny!!! flowerforyou

How exciting for you.

Eat, breath, move and be kind to yourself.

I lost 65 lbs 8 years ago and have kept it off by doing those 4 things.
I lost my cravings for soft drinks, meat, greasy food, heavy carbs.

Some form of meditation, prayer...whatever, is helpful
on those days when it just seems ya can't go on.

Love and light :heart:

Ladylid2012's photo
Sat 06/23/12 11:54 AM

Cowboy, are you saying that the God of war Jehohvah is the same "Lord God" (Jesus) in the New Testament?

They don't seem like the same god to me.

God of war? Please give a verse where it refers to God as a God of war in an exact context you're trying to use it here eg., making God out to be a blood thirsty kind of war hungry God.

What most humans consider god(s) obviously is of war....
look at our world.

Smite your enemies
and eye for an eye
punishment
fear
judgment

These are not terms used for the
purpose of promoting love and peace.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25