Community > Posts By > Tsukasa07

Tsukasa07's photo
Thu 06/03/10 04:57 PM
slaphead
A nickname one of my old Trainees gave me, after I started wearing a 'news boy' hat to work.

Tsukasa07's photo
Wed 06/02/10 02:54 AM
But does (the older) Disney movies EVER suck, later down the road?

Tsukasa07's photo
Tue 06/01/10 04:29 AM

After working on a painting job this last week, it's going to be cleaning and gardening, ALL WEEKEND.
You want help with the cleaning?flowerforyou

You can clean the garage, but tie a rope around you. So you don't get lost in there.

Tsukasa07's photo
Tue 06/01/10 04:25 AM
Now all you have to do is sit out in front of a gym. Any of those Wal-mart shoppers there? Now you can laugh at them twice!

Tsukasa07's photo
Tue 06/01/10 04:18 AM
There were times when I would sleep 24 hours. I'd fall asleep at 7:00pm, wake up at 8:00pm and not know a day has passed. (no, I don't do drugs). I thought only an hour had passed, till I noticed everyone had on diffrent clothes.

For some reason I would still go to bed that night and fall asleep.asleep

Tsukasa07's photo
Tue 06/01/10 04:09 AM

Hey I`m just going to state that I`m a new member, just to let everyone know, but this question has been bugging me a little and I wanted to hear what others had to say on the subject.

Is it really that big of a turn off when a girl finds out a guy does a drug such as weed? For me I do only natural things like shrooms and lsd and all, but I`m just wondering how many people really find that unattractive.

Also if you do find it unattractive would you feel the same way as if the person drank alcohol? Or is it all mind altering substances in general?

Sorry if my question seems weird lol.

I won't get involved with anyone who uses any of that stuff. Including alcohol. I've lost too many people to those things already.

Personally, it's a turn off, just like the whole drugs and alcohol bit.brokenheart
Also, my being allergic to cigarette smoke only adds to my dislike of it.

Tsukasa07's photo
Sun 05/30/10 06:20 AM
What people call 'Night' is my 'Day'. Unless I get called out on a job/appointment, durring the sunlight hours.

Tsukasa07's photo
Sun 05/30/10 06:15 AM
Edited by Tsukasa07 on Sun 05/30/10 06:16 AM
Ever see people pass by a door or two to use the automatic ones? How lazy do you have to be to walk an extra 4 feet to an automatic door? People even use the handycap doors cause they're too lazy to open one.spock

Tsukasa07's photo
Sun 05/30/10 06:01 AM
After working on a painting job this last week, it's going to be cleaning and gardening, ALL WEEKEND.

Tsukasa07's photo
Mon 05/24/10 01:27 AM
Hmm...

My Chemical Romance: 'Helena'

Green Day: 'American Idiot'

Tsukasa07's photo
Sun 05/23/10 03:16 AM
Blonde: "swimming with dolphins makes me fell like I have to poop, every time!"

Trainer 1: rofl

Trainer 2:noway

Trainer 3:surprised WTFrank?

Tsukasa07's photo
Sun 05/23/10 02:26 AM
Jessica and Becky decided to have a girl’s night out. They walked to the nearest bar, drank till it closed, and were walking home at 2 in the morning. Half way through the walk; they really had to pee, but nothing was open. Becky spotted a cemetery and they decided to go behind the head stones.

After choosing their spots, they do their business. Becky pulls off her underwear, wipes her butt and throws the panties away. Jessica reaches behind the headstone, finds a wreath of flowers, wipes her butt with them and throws them away. They proceed home where they pass out.

The next day Jessica and Becky's husbands are talking on the front lawn. "This girls-night-out thing has got to stop,” says Becky's Husband, "She came home without any underwear last night!" Jessica's husband looks at him and says, "You think that's bad? My wife came home with a sympathy card between her cheeks!"

Tsukasa07's photo
Sun 05/23/10 02:09 AM
Not kidding:

Today I went to the store for some soy milk (blehtongue2 ) and was waiting in line, at the check out. The woman behind me said to her husband (?) "They must have the A.C. on in here!" She happend to be standing right next to the freezer section.

Tsukasa07's photo
Sun 05/23/10 01:08 AM
He's thinking what your thinking. " I just ate that crap, now what does my human want?!?"

Tsukasa07's photo
Fri 05/21/10 03:59 AM

yes I do hate it grumble
batteries and blowups :tongue:

AA or a car battery?tongue2

Tsukasa07's photo
Fri 05/21/10 03:53 AM
There's only one thing worse than a holiday birthday. When everyone thinks your birthday is a week after the real one (thanks Mom). Also, when everyone knows your birthday, but no one celebrates it.<---That's how it is now.

Tsukasa07's photo
Fri 05/21/10 03:46 AM

when the sun rise's my skin boils and my eyes burn and I have to use my vampire protection and get home and get in my coffin and make it real cold and dark I wish I could live in the day it would be nice but the sun is to brite

I know how you feel (rubbing on SPF 150). :p

Tsukasa07's photo
Fri 05/21/10 03:42 AM
For the same reason you watch T.V.
You don't have anything better to do. :)

Tsukasa07's photo
Sat 07/11/09 01:13 AM

Also, not really a fear but I don't appreciate the people that have tried to hurt me with guns, knives, baseball bats, sticks, body parts (fists, head, knees, and feet), beer bottles, boards, cars, trucks, a three foot tall ceramic cat statue, an icepick, pieces of furniture, bodily fluids, bricks, poles, doors, and my personal favorite, an ax. Oh yeah, and the person that literally tried to clock me over the head with a mantle clock.

0_. Sounds like their family tree produces alot of nuts.

I'm not scared of spiders, hights, water (but rivers are iffy), snakes, walking outside at night..... but for some reason I swear I live in a dorm thats haunted. I mean, it use to be a hospital for the insane. The weirdest thing is the bathrooms... I was in the bathroom and someone was sniffling in the stall next to me. I go to find the person, but I'm alone. If someone we're in there I would have known, the exit door is LOUD when it opens. The funny thing is the shower room. Your in there and sometimes you hear metal shower hooks move on their own. The door there is also loud enough to wake the whole building up. I'm not really scared... until 2:00am...scared

2 Next