Community > Posts By > Niover

Niover's photo
Tue 04/27/10 12:24 PM
What's the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to u? Don't be shy,perhaps others can learn from it.

Niover's photo
Tue 04/27/10 01:50 AM
Miss independent!
Miss independent!!
Miss independent!!!
How many guys really wanna make a miss independent their wife. If your shorty is financially sound more than you,won't u think otherwise? Like maybe she'll be acting like she's the boss,disrespectful,selfish,hard on u,controlling etc.
What do u think?

Niover's photo
Tue 04/27/10 12:57 AM
What would you do if you found yourself falling in luv with your friend's shorty? It's not impossible,it happens. Love is not rational or controllable; it can happen.

Niover's photo
Sun 04/25/10 03:11 PM
Each and everyone of us has his own meaning as to what beauty is when it comes to a lady. What's your own definition of beauty for a lady? What are the features u would look for? Feel free to drop your replies. Lol

Niover's photo
Fri 04/23/10 12:03 PM
Some ppl would say flattery will get you nowhere,do u believe that? Has flattery ever done anything for you? Well 4 me,hmmm; later.

Niover's photo
Fri 04/23/10 11:41 AM
If you should gather like 100 ppl who have been in a relationship b4 but had to break-up; you'll see at least 40 ppl who'll tell u that they still have feelings 4 their ex. I wanna know why ppl break-up when they still actually love each other and how can u win an ex back?

Niover's photo
Fri 04/23/10 11:28 AM
What do ladies really want from guys in order to sustain a relationship? Most people say it's money,do you agree with that?

Niover's photo
Fri 04/23/10 10:40 AM
Do you think it's alright for a lady to walk up to a guy to tell him that she's in love with him? Would you do such? Is there anything bad in it? What's your take on it? Pls give reasons for your replies.

Niover's photo
Thu 04/22/10 10:44 PM
Yeah,you're actually beautiful

Niover's photo
Thu 04/22/10 10:41 AM
Come on y'all, i want ya to report here. Every cute mingle2 lady should report here so we can get to know ya. Mwa

Niover's photo
Tue 04/20/10 01:07 PM
All mingle2 hot babes shld pls report here. I wanna know y'all. Mwa

Niover's photo
Tue 04/20/10 12:41 PM
You're an adult now & you can decide for yourself what you really want. There is actually nothing bad in having a bf but u just have to be careful so you won't get hurt. All the best

Niover's photo
Thu 04/01/10 11:53 PM
I've heard some cases of broken homes,which was brought about by the infidelity of one of the partners. Although the unfaithful partner may not have such thing in mind b4 but due to the incessant care and luv being shown to him/her by some other person outside marriage-he/she becomes carried away and consumed in search of what's not missing thereby being the cause 4 the eventual break-up of their home. But this predators (or whatever u might call them) know that's it's not alright to damage people's relationships but most of them claim they can't help it bcos they're actually in love with the person & this is mostly affected by the ladies (falling in luv with married men). I just wanna know if it's alright to fall in luv with a married person (especially a married man cuz ladies are mostly affected by this) ?

** For those who played the puzzles i posted b4, i'll be posting the answer to each of 'em; so check it out.lol **

Niover's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:46 PM
I've always heard caligula is a classic movie. Have you seen the movie? If you have,would u recommend it? What about the Emmanuelle series,which one is the hottest?

Niover's photo
Fri 03/26/10 01:45 PM
What are the most erotic but obscene movie scenes u've ever watched? I watched one where Emily Haack masturbated with a broom stick.Tell me about it.

Niover's photo
Fri 03/26/10 01:14 PM
Hi,all my friends on mingle2,i just wanna ask a question : pls if u have any idea of skin care products brands that are using cynergy tk in their products,just reply to this post and give the product and price details if u know. Thanx

Niover's photo
Tue 03/23/10 01:44 AM
A man is trapped in a room and there are two exits to the room.At the first exit to the room stood a fire breathing dragon that will burn him to ashes & at the second exit is a magical magnifying glass that reflects the rays of the sun & will consume him in flames if he makes any attempt to go past it.How can he get out?

Niover's photo
Tue 03/23/10 01:20 AM
What's the half of eight and it's not four or zero?

Niover's photo
Tue 03/23/10 01:00 AM
Hi err'body,i just want the truth on what u think about my profile.Check it out and tell me if it's okay.lol

Niover's photo
Thu 01/21/10 03:24 PM
Just trynna get ya to rate my profile(all mingle 2 hot chicks).mwa

Previous 1