Conservitive_Hippie's photo
Fri 07/24/09 04:13 PM
What kinda guys have you dated in the past?

Fri 07/24/09 02:26 AM

I still think I look like Johnny Depp.smokin

Oh, by the way...I didn't even bother. If I can't do it sober how in the hell will I accomplish it stoned?laugh smokin

i :heart: johnny depp....love

well, hey, i thought you had super powers, now i'm all disappointed.:cry:

laugh

I have super powers!smokin

You can remove articles of clothing with your mind too?

bigsmile How did you know?

ohwell some times it back fires though frustrated frustrated :banana: pitchfork

Fri 07/24/09 02:19 AM

I can't seem to find the right guy for me, just doesn't work in my favor, i suppose.

Perhaps your looking to hard?

Wed 07/22/09 07:12 AM

conservative hippies are not supposed to look like that

there is a stereotype for you

How would you know?

Wed 07/22/09 06:18 AM

wots the definishion of shane?

putting abomb under someones wheelchair n telling them to run

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: explode explode explode

Rofl laugh laugh laugh smokin

Wed 07/22/09 06:13 AM

I didn't mean younger then me, i ment between the ages of 18-22. :)

I was about to say...most girls like the older guys.

Why so lonely?

Wed 07/22/09 06:11 AM

Think I am going to give up my seat by the door.....people are getting on my nerves tonight, Tim......frustrated frustrated frustrated

Is the bouncing position still available? explode

Wed 07/22/09 04:52 AM

I still think I look like Johnny Depp.smokin

Oh, by the way...I didn't even bother. If I can't do it sober how in the hell will I accomplish it stoned?laugh smokin

i :heart: johnny depp....love

well, hey, i thought you had super powers, now i'm all disappointed.:cry:

laugh

I have super powers!smokin

Tue 07/21/09 01:58 PM
I'm learning a lot smokin

Tue 07/21/09 10:48 AM
Whats the diff between a good guy and a nice one?

Tue 07/21/09 12:13 AM
Yeah show me how to not be bitter after being toyed with and kept on the back burner for almost a year hoping she would give me a chance to prove I was better then the losers she was always getting with.

Tue 07/21/09 12:05 AM

No seriousness...no bitterness...strictly against the rules...lol

>.> oh rly...well **** thats freakin hard man.

Tue 07/21/09 12:01 AM

Now you do what the rest of us do.

Watch all the ladies come cruising through, and completely ignore us if a great looking guy shows up.

I'm used to that. I haz stories but I'm still kinda bitter about the last time that happened to me so maybe story time will have to wait.

Mon 07/20/09 11:55 PM
Edited by Conservitive_Hippie on Tue 07/21/09 12:00 AM

So you don't look like Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp or Harrison Ford or George Clooney.

So you really aren't all that much of a " nice " guy, but you can be a GOOD guy.

This is the thread for those of us who are kinda...non handsome...only nice occasionally...but are actually the GOOD men that all the women seem to be looking for.

Bring it on, gents.

Let's show the ladies that there are some really good men out here, if the ladies would just stop looking for the ' drool factor '.

:tongue:

I'm not butt ugly...my teeth suck though and I am in between fat and fit all in all I am an awkward package to be sure, but at least I have morals, principals and integrity. Do I fit the bill?

Absolutely!!! Welcome to the Club.drinker

Thanks...what now?

Mon 07/20/09 11:44 PM

So you don't look like Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp or Harrison Ford or George Clooney.

So you really aren't all that much of a " nice " guy, but you can be a GOOD guy.

This is the thread for those of us who are kinda...non handsome...only nice occasionally...but are actually the GOOD men that all the women seem to be looking for.

Bring it on, gents.

Let's show the ladies that there are some really good men out here, if the ladies would just stop looking for the ' drool factor '.

:tongue:

I'm not butt ugly...my teeth suck though and I am in between fat and fit all in all I am an awkward package to be sure, but at least I have morals, principals and integrity. Do I fit the bill?

Sun 07/12/09 04:54 AM
Edited by Conservitive_Hippie on Sun 07/12/09 04:54 AM

I don't think the times effect the point I was trying to make. Whether or not the ppl of the old days knew about STD's or not, God knew and thus the rules regarding sex. It's funny cause STD's are still being spread these days like wildfire. The only difference is that we actually know about them now, and yet we still think we know better then God and you have all the problems that come with the sin of sexual impurity today as you had back then. So yes collectively people now are idiots and sinners and the people back then were ignorant sinners. Either way Gods rules are there for a reason and he never gave any indication for them to be obsolete after any length of time.

And God designed sex to be an expression of love for the woman he designed for you. Let's not forget about that as well. Not many people these days allow God to work in their lives let alone choose who they marry.

To each his own I say but I'll wait till I'm married, I have plenty of other things to enjoy in life I don't feel I have to have sex.

There are a lot of problems we have these days that would go away if we just listened to God and practiced the wisdom taught in the bible.

But if you think you know better then by all means good luck to you. I do not know better then God so I will stick to the rules. Better safe then sorry.

Sat 07/11/09 05:13 AM

I suppose I see this a little different. I think that sex before marriage is okay, so long as you're with someone you truly care about. I think the original law was more because of the lack of protection and more about sexual immorality in general. Much like many of the original things for cleanliness were due to them not knowing about germs and such. Sex before marriage back in the day could lead to a string of fatherless children and rampant STDs.

Also this from Matthew 7:2.
For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

And they don't lead to a string of fatherless children and rampant STD's today?

Fri 07/10/09 09:53 AM

You misunderstand the premise's Epicurus raises they are the premises put forward by the religious.

It is the religious who give god his characteristics.

You say:
God is, was and will be. He is everything. He created us and gave a choice, eternal life or eternal separation from him.

If god is everything how can anything be separate from it.

All these contradictions do not do your argument justice.

I think Good is god and god is Good. Bad is not god. So god is good and bad is not god. Its very simple. It was said already evil is the absence of god.

If evil exist and god is everything, then god is evil.

Hold that thought I have work tonight and I need sleep.

And they moved my thread to religion...If I wanted it there I would have posted it there. How can you get it back. this is a faith vs science and philosophy discussion I believe it was right to post where I posted.

And to answer that last part I don't believe evil is a thing. Evil is not god. It's like the guy from earlier said Dark is the absence of light Evil is the absence of God just cause god can be everywhere at once does not mean he may choose to be everywhere at once. If I were to steal from my brother I would be disobeying God and It would be an evil act. It would remove God from me making me Evil lest I ask for God to return and forgive me. Where evil is God is not. If we are evil then god is not there unless we call on him. And when I said God is everything. I did not mean that literally. God is not this bowl I ate cereal out of and he is not the keyboard I using to write all this. When I say "God is" that is what I mean. I don't know how to explain this any clearer.

Fri 07/10/09 09:41 AM

Hi,

With in the 10 commandments it states 'Thou shalt not commit adultery'. In the modern sense of the word adultery refers to having an affair. In the biblical sense of the word this relates to all sexual impurity.

God created man and woman so that they may be together but only within the confines of marriage.

God created these rules not to hinder us but to protect us. If we save ourselves for the person we marry we then avoid all the problems that come with having sex before marriage whether that be a child or STI's amongst other things.

God gave us free will and knows that we will always fall short in our desire to be like Jesus. This is the reason Jesus had to die on the cross to save us from our sin as God knows that even on our most righteous of days we are like dirty rags.

In 2 Timothy 2:22 it says "Run away from anything that stimulates youthful lusts. Instead, pursue righteous living, faithfulness, love and peace. Enjoy the companionship of those who call on the Lord with pure hearts.

It is impure to have have sex before marriage but it is also impure to even think of someone in a lustful way. So we will always fall short, by how much and what you do about it is your choice. Seek to avoid the situations and pray that the Lord will strengthen you to not have those thoughts.

In 1 Corinthians v1 and 2 it says "Yes it is good to live a celibate life. But because there is so much sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman should have her own husband."

Sex is for the confines of marriage and is a perfectly beautiful and Godly thing when done according to his word.

Hope that helps,

God bless

Then Fornication and adultry is the same thing?

Is that what u are saying?

Also was Adam and Eve Married?

God gave Eve to Adam just like a father gives a daughter to her husband. Eve was created by God for Adam. She was his perfect other half. So yeah I would think they were married, does the bible say anything about that specifically? Would it have to?

God has made a man for every woman and a woman for every man that we are to marry cause after all he knows best. And we get married before God.. So if Eve was given to Adam then was god not marrying them himself?

That's the problem with marriage these days. Who allows god to pick there suitor anymore. What a blessing it would be to be with your other half. Of course to receive his blessings you would have to follow his laws. It's a step by step process. With no exceptions. The road to him is straight and narrow, which means to me no wiggle room.

Fri 07/10/09 09:19 AM

i say the bible is quite possibly the most misunderstood book in all of creation.

i also say that i disagree largely with the bible's take on god. much of my thoughts on god are of my own thinking and reflection. philosophy courses too. but i believe in different reals of reality and the notion of 'no guarantees in life, EVER. with this it can be stated that an idea of a supreme creator can be considered 'real' without a physical manifestation, odor, taste, sound, etc etc.

as for benevolence... well... there is a lot of bad **** out there, that would deter me from thinking of god as some all-merciful and forgiving entity. as you could probably tell, i am a large believer in karma and reincarnation.
So your right and millions of people are wrong?

What gives you insight into the characteristics of god that everyone else does not have?

How does each person come to these understandings of the characteristics of god?

What is the positive ontology of god.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontology

Once that is established this conversation can continue and we can honestly debate the existence of the being characterized in your ontology.

The OP thinks good is god. So is bad not god? Is evil not god? From what perspective is what good that is god?

I think Good is god and god is Good. Bad is not god. So god is good and bad is not god. Its very simple. It was said already evil is the absence of god.

Previous 1 3