Community > Posts By > Doxieluver

Doxieluver's photo
Thu 08/20/09 11:42 AM
Believe me, being single with no one special in your life gets old. I've been single for 8 long years with no dating and I am sick of it. Finding a FWB might work in the short term but even that would get old. It might be different for guys but considering how fast men remarried I don't think that is true. I'd like to hear how you feel in a year from now........

Doxieluver's photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:15 AM
Thank you. I am one who read the profiles before responding. I figure no sense wasting their or my time for something like smoking that I'm not flexible on.

Doxieluver's photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:03 AM
Hey everyone. I've been fine tuning my profile and I wanted to know if I am being too specific? I've been getting alot out out of state interest and all I am looking for is to date after 8 years not remarry or have an IE. I mean this is a dating site, right?whoa

Doxieluver's photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:35 AM
Edited by Doxieluver on Tue 08/18/09 08:36 AM
No. If he doesn't even clean the car out for you, what does that say? If it was just messy one time, like he came back from a trip or something, I would let it slide but if it continued to be messy I would move on.

Doxieluver's photo
Mon 08/17/09 09:50 AM
I'm sorry but where is this out of?

Doxieluver's photo
Sun 08/16/09 06:01 AM
Well not for me - It's one of the reason I got on the dating site after a long 8 years without. Of course now that I am ready - I have no patientance for waiting - lol. But in this day and age you have to be careful so I wait......and wait.......

Doxieluver's photo
Sun 08/16/09 05:58 AM
Sometimes I think my Mingle2 heading should be "Message in a Bottle" I mean where is all the single 50+ people at? what

Doxieluver's photo
Sun 08/16/09 05:55 AM
The Police - saw them in concert for my 50th birthday. I just drool over Sting.......love drool drool drool drool drool

Doxieluver's photo
Fri 08/14/09 12:30 PM
Not all of us think men are creeps - please don't make such blanket statements. I always ask if I am contracting them too much. Hell he sounds lonely just like me and we might go overboard sometimes. I would tell anyone to go with their gut feelings. I had to tell 1 guy already that I just thought we weren't in the same place because all he ever talked about was how alone he was. I tried to just be friends but it just didn't feel right. Luckily he said he understood and hasn't bothered me since.

Doxieluver's photo
Wed 07/22/09 10:19 AM

http://mingle2010cruise.yuku.com/

If you're interested, sign up here, it will give you what details are available now and give you all the new details as things come together.

And we do ask that anyone who is even remotely interested actually sign up there. The more people I can tell the travel agent are interested, the better rates we can get. It's not a commitment, it's not anything but an expression of interest.

Please note, it is impossible to "keep me posted," there are far too many people interested and someone WILL get lost in the shuffle. There are only 2 of us organizing this and we cannot keep everyone straight. As it's impossible to set up group e-mails here on Mingle, we had to go somewhere else to keep people informed.

Bare minimum details will be posted here in the forums, but that's all we can do here.

I tried the above site and get now-where. I copied & pasted but nothing is found....I may be interested and want to sign up....

Finally got in under link in the 50+ area. Thanks

Doxieluver's photo
Wed 07/22/09 10:18 AM

Thanks. Finally able to get in and sign up. Just waiting to be approved.happy

Doxieluver's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:59 AM
Good morning 50_ guys & girls. I'm up early (only 5:30am) here in Atlanta. I don't know about the rest of you but since turning 50 I find myself often waking up early ( 4-5am) and can't get back to sleep. Thank goodness for the computer & internet - lol. TV is boring this early in the morning. Well hope everyone has a nice day.flowers

Doxieluver's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:53 AM

http://mingle2010cruise.yuku.com/

If you're interested, sign up here, it will give you what details are available now and give you all the new details as things come together.

And we do ask that anyone who is even remotely interested actually sign up there. The more people I can tell the travel agent are interested, the better rates we can get. It's not a commitment, it's not anything but an expression of interest.

Please note, it is impossible to "keep me posted," there are far too many people interested and someone WILL get lost in the shuffle. There are only 2 of us organizing this and we cannot keep everyone straight. As it's impossible to set up group e-mails here on Mingle, we had to go somewhere else to keep people informed.

Bare minimum details will be posted here in the forums, but that's all we can do here.

I tried the above site and get now-where. I copied & pasted but nothing is found....I may be interested and want to sign up....

Doxieluver's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:49 AM

possibly! and don't forget to check out the east coast mingle and meet coming up in august!! flowerforyou

What east coast mingle & meetup in August? I'm in GA and fairly new - I tried to sign up for cruise but didn't find the site.ohwell

Doxieluver's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:46 AM
Nice & sunny here in Atlanta, GA. Of course the sun's not up yet - lol. No rain forecasted till Sunday. Enjoying cooler temps here this week - always a treat it the South. Have a nice day!happy

Doxieluver's photo
Mon 07/20/09 10:37 AM
In summer - Beach House in Delaware or Marylandglasses
In winter - Tucson, AZ shades

Doxieluver's photo
Fri 07/17/09 10:49 AM
Has anyone tried this game on yahoo? I had a good time with it last night although I have to admit I loved crashing the cars on purpose which is not the intent of the game devil - lol. I only got to level 19 before I had to go to bed but ready to try again tonight.:tongue:

Doxieluver's photo
Fri 07/17/09 10:44 AM
You need to post this to the help section of forum.

Doxieluver's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:54 AM
I'm an ex smoker so I wouldn't date a smoker. My lungs have been clear for 20 + years so I don't want to be around it. JMOrant

Doxieluver's photo
Tue 07/14/09 01:52 PM
Snarky - a trick you might want to try to pop your back. Don't worry not hard or dangerous. Lie on the floor with both legs straight out, bring one leg over the other by bending your knee (like you are going to touch your knee to the floor outside the other knee) then continue the bring the knee up and over the front of you (not higher than your hip) letting your knee/leg drop to the floor ( the leg will be bent lying on the floor), slide the leg/foot back to meet the other foot and often you'll hear a slight pop of your back adjusting. Repeat with other leg and alternate about 3 times each leg. Best to ice right afterward. Can be done 2 - 3 times a day and especially good before bed with some knee to chest stretches. If you relax your back before sleeping it often will not be tight in the morning. Hope this helps.:smile: