Community > Posts By > RedheadedGigi

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sat 07/18/09 09:27 PM
Howdy all!!
How's everyone's Saturday night going?

RedheadedGigi's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:01 PM

You finally getting it in Prncs?? Good! After you told me you were having car trouble I was worried about you. But that may come from being married to a mechanic for almost 13 years.... lol

Yeah Red, it smoked up a storm and overheated yesterday driving from the district to well not even my place and that's what not even a 10 min drive... I was afraid to drive it again and mess it up even more.. I didn't realize until the smoke but if I had kept pushing it that could ruin the engine, gaskets, headers, etc. and since the warranty is gone so conveniently I have to pay for it myself.. Soooooooooo biting the bullet and praying it comes in at a reasonable price...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!

RedheadedGigi's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:48 PM
You finally getting it in Prncs?? Good! After you told me you were having car trouble I was worried about you. But that may come from being married to a mechanic for almost 13 years.... lol

RedheadedGigi's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:23 PM
Having never seen Rocky Horror, it's hard for me to say... But knowing Princess, am thinking that a dude in a cape and goofy glasses or drag aren't her thing... lol

RedheadedGigi's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:17 PM
Howdy Folks! How is everyone this evening?flowers

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:41 PM
I'm being a downer and the kids have finally settled down... I'm going to put in a movie and head to bed.... Sorry to whine!
Sweet dreams all!
:heart:

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:34 PM
Agreed! Boys will be boys. But that doesn't mean that they can be disrespectful to me, or our neighbors. That doesn't mean that they can trash our home. A sleepover is one thing, but to be out of control is another...

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:22 PM
Agreed! And they had settled down a lot over the last hour. But I'm not mad at the neighbor at all!! I'm mad at the boys! I would have been up here too most likely! The boys just didn't get it and I'm in trouble because they were being little *****.... (sorry, needed to vent. I'll be quiet now.)

See what happens when I run out of alcohol?! HA HA HA HA

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:17 PM
Just had a f*in GD neighbor come knock on the door because the boy are being too loud!!! They are not having a sleepover for a VERY VERY VERY long time.... I'm #(**&$&%&HR FURIOUS

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:13 PM

Yeah? They totally annihilated the place? Sounds like someone's gonna get their hyde tanned tonight! :laughing:

Living room is completely rearranged
Pictures on the walls are crooked
Lamp shades are off kilter
Blankets, pillows, etc every where
Trash everywhere, dishes all over, boys running around in their underwear, and that's only what I was brave enough to discover.... lol

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:09 PM
You called it Moof! It's not even midnight and my kids have TRASHED my living room....

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:49 PM

What makes you say that, Gigi? laugh

Nuttin' hunny :angel:

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:48 PM
Moof is just jealous and wants you to spy on him instead of Myka:wink:

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:29 PM
The kids ate all of mine and caused me to drink what little wine I had... so am without as well Fire. :(

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:11 PM
Sweets for the sweet
Ya just gotta be sweeter to the Princess and maybe she'll share with you too Moof! laugh

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:07 PM
waving Fire!

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:06 PM

Princess gave ME her cupcakes pitchfork

Me too! love

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 09:59 PM
Ohhhhhhhhh.... temptation is a wonderful word

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 09:36 PM

sorry guys, I got side tracked with emails from some hot 20 somethings... laugh laugh laugh

can I get side tracked along with ya? lol

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 09:30 PM
OMG! I need a drink! The boys are driving me absolutely insane.......

Previous 1 3 4