Community > Posts By > RedheadedGigi

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sat 07/11/09 10:29 PM
Hey Darlin!
You got buzzed on 2 margaritas?! What a light weight! HA HA We need to get you out drinkin' more...
Thanks for a fun afternoon! The boys were yakkin' about how much fun they had all the way home...

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/06/09 07:31 AM

wish you were on the motorcycle that you hear rumbling past your window? I've been hearing them all night and all I want to do is grab my helmet and jump on the back of one of them and take off.... lol

OMG, I didn't even realize it was you.... (((Red))) How are you beautiful?

HA HA HA I know! I just found you as well darlin! I'm doin' all right... you?

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/06/09 07:28 AM
Thanks all! Now if only I'd find some local guys that were interested! LOL Seems I only get hits from guys across the country! HA HA HA
Oh well!
Good luck to ya!

RedheadedGigi's photo
Wed 07/01/09 11:16 PM
I'm really wishing I could actually sleep at night instead of staying wide awake..... I wish I had someone to lay next to me and caress me until I fall fast asleep.....

RedheadedGigi's photo
Wed 07/01/09 11:03 PM

i'm one of the ones on the motorcycles..... i consider myself very fortunate!:banana: :banana: :banana:

You are one of the lucky ones!! My closest friend with a bike is 2 hours away. I seriously need to get my own so I can take off when I want to feel the wind in my face and the freedom of the open road behind me.....

RedheadedGigi's photo
Wed 07/01/09 09:51 PM
wish you were on the motorcycle that you hear rumbling past your window? I've been hearing them all night and all I want to do is grab my helmet and jump on the back of one of them and take off.... lol

RedheadedGigi's photo
Wed 07/01/09 09:45 PM
Yes! My 2 best friends told me today, and both of my boys. It was a good day.
Although hearing it from that special someone would be nice.... Just gotta find him first! ;)

RedheadedGigi's photo
Wed 07/01/09 08:42 PM

Anyone who is way to eager way to quickly is usually a dead give away. If they fall fast and hard theres probably some self esteem issues or they are very lonely and want to be with SOMEONE. It may seem sweet and cute if shes smitten by you in a heartbeat but BEWARE.... instability is at play in the equation.

Just sayin.

Well said! If she's in love within the first conversation.... MOVE ON! Quickly!

RedheadedGigi's photo
Wed 07/01/09 08:37 PM
It looks good, but fairly generic. Even if you just put in a list of things you like to do, it's better than nothing and shows a little personality the more varied they are. Also, be careful about spelling, grammar, etc. Some of us are kind of sticklers about that... lol
Good luck and happy searching!

RedheadedGigi's photo
Wed 07/01/09 10:40 AM

Thank you all!! I'll post more pics later today.... appreciate the help! (and ego boosts! LOL)
I can't wait for them pictures,you're a very beautiful girl,I just reallized something,all the ugly girls have tons of pictures and the pertty grils only have a couple,why's that ??????

Couldn't tell ya! I only had the one up as I was a newbie and just waiting to see what happened.... lol Hopefully ya'll will still think I'm a decent lookin' chick now that I have more pics posted as requested.

Thanks for the hellos and the advice!!
Hugs to all!

RedheadedGigi's photo
Wed 07/01/09 06:41 AM
Thank you all!! I'll post more pics later today.... appreciate the help! (and ego boosts! LOL)

RedheadedGigi's photo
Wed 07/01/09 02:41 AM
Hi All!! Hope you are all doing fantastic!
I was curious to get some opinions- good, bad, indifferent, etc on my profile. Anything make me sound like a wacko? Too strong of a personality? Too weak?
All comments will be appreciated, but please be polite.... being rude just sucks and it never solves anything...
Thanks!
Good luck to you all!!flowerforyou

1 2 4 Next