Community > Posts By > RedheadedGigi

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 09:25 PM

Actually, it's Gigi's fault for not having any wine in the house! I mean... how can you NOT have wine in the house, anyway??? noway

laugh

Well then perhaps I need a Wine Buddy to keep me stocked up.... Would that be a FWW- Friend with Wine?! LOL

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:44 PM
That's one way to look at it.... lol Let's just hope that they don't destroy my living room in the process.

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:33 PM
Boys ages 14, 13 and 9 with birthday cake, a PS3 and the living room to themselves? Yeah.... I'm avoiding it at all costs! HA HA HA

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:27 PM
Especially since I now have 3 boys in the house! It's the oldest's birthday and he's got a friend spending the night.... the cats and I are hiding in my room! rofl

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:26 PM
It's only funny when you have another bottle..... lol I hate a dry house! HA HA HA HA

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:16 PM
This conversation is only making me more thirsty! LOL

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:02 PM
I'm more of a 'white' girl myself.... but could go for a glass of red..... lol

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 06:34 PM

Well... I got a bottle of Kendall-Jackson, you know? :laughing:

Kendall Jackson what?! Red? White? I need a little more info darlin... lol

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 06:32 PM
SO bummed!! My wine bottle only had one glass worth left in it... anyone deliver? LOL

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 06:15 PM
I have a feeling Moof is the REAL one that ate the cupcakes, he's just trying to pin it on poor, innocent Jesse.... laugh laugh

RedheadedGigi's photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:47 AM

I really liked her...

anywho we lost Red again... that woman is like houdini... laugh laugh

oh I have to email you guys something...

Sorry Luv.... I crashed. lol My internet went kaput and I gave up fighting with it and actually slept! But doesn't look like I missed much~ except you guys of course!

Have a great day! xo

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sun 07/12/09 10:58 PM
hey! I'm here... tried to go to bed with a movie and fall asleep but obviously that didn't work!
But I feel special that you missed me!

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sun 07/12/09 09:24 PM

Well... speaking purely on a business-related stand point...

... you'd be taking a hit if you were to go about delivering single solitary sundaes, as you'd have to factor in fuel/wear-and-tear/insurance costs, as well as the employee's hourly salary. Perhaps if if the deliveries were done via bicycle or something, but it'd be a wee bit of a problem otherwise.

That's why most pizza joints and other restaurants that deliver have that "minimum order" crap in place- so they can recoop SOME money form the deliveries and stuff.

That's why so many ladies cajole their boyfriends into getting sundaes for them. It's just more economical that way. laugh

What a party pooper!

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sun 07/12/09 09:08 PM
Hell yeah we want them delivered!! Is there a problem with that?! LOL

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:56 PM
You are close to a bunch of places you could get one darlin! Would be cool if you could get delivery on something like that though! LOL

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:52 PM

Except maybe for the tequila, right Prncs? laugh

I like my margaritas on the rocks anyways! LOL I know you have the stuff for those Prncs! :D

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:49 PM
You are the BEST Moof! xo

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:46 PM

Yeah. I could go for a large milkshake myself. bigsmile

Well get mixin' darlin! Can I get a mint chip shake pretty please? smitten

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:41 PM
Screw cupcakes!! I want an ice cream cone! It's friggin' HOT tonight!

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:31 PM
Well she's too young for the 14 year old and the 9 year old isn't quite into girls yet.... lol Give 'em time!