Community > Posts By > RedheadedGigi

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:28 PM
You were, but it's ok..... I'm used to it at this point. Is what I get for trying to be 'good' lol

Neighbor girl just came over and the boys don't know what to do..... lol

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:09 PM

Damn you and your cupcakes Joy!!! tongue2

You still pawning those things off J?! LOL The boys have been driving me NUTS about them!! But they are already bouncing off the walls today! I need a cocktail!

BTW~ Hi Everyone! flowerforyou

Yes... Prncs just LOVES to show off her oversized cupcakes. drool

:laughing:

No comment on her cupcakes... LMAO!

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:07 PM
Mine's been ok.... just very long. I didn't sleep all that well last night either and had some horrible dreams. Hoping to sleep better tonight. I'd kill someone for a smoke at the moment, but can't because the boys are here. sad A cigarette, 10 minutes of quiet and a glass of wine would be perfect about now.....

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sun 07/12/09 04:46 PM
He grunted thanks back! lol He's busy playing with his new PS3. If you get one for Jesse, don't let him download the game 'Pain' which is a freebie with the 180k system. It's AWFUL!

So what trouble have ya'll been getting into while I've been dealing with bouncy boys and annoying ex's that are going to be back.....

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sun 07/12/09 04:36 PM

You still pawning those things off J?! LOL The boys have been driving me NUTS about them!! But they are already bouncing off the walls today! I need a cocktail!

laugh laugh laugh laugh yes Red, I am... I don't want Jesse eating them all and I know Myka likes chocolate... laugh laugh

I gave you as many as I felt safe without you killing me.. laugh laugh

I may not kill you, but I can't claim to not hurt you! HA HA HA Especially since we have birthday cake to consume!

How's your day been?

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sun 07/12/09 04:31 PM

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sun 07/12/09 10:15 AM

OMG! I'm tired and want to go back to bed.... but have to spend the day with my ex. Blech!

"Blech" is a word Prncs uses a lot. The even uses it when it isn't even called for! laugh

Well if you are gonna quote someone... only quote the best baby! :wink:

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sun 07/12/09 10:13 AM
OMG! I'm tired and want to go back to bed.... but have to spend the day with my ex. Blech!

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sat 07/11/09 11:46 PM
G'night all! Don't have too much fun without me... but have a baby boy with a headache that can't sleep without some Mommasnuggles

xoxo

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sat 07/11/09 11:43 PM

chillin at a frinds place. my roommmate was having a sexathon and i wasn't in the mood to spend another night there while him and his cougar were having sex in the next room.

now my friend has retired for the evening and i'm sitting here talking to y'all.

. . .

I see "cougar" is still the word of the day... laugh laugh laugh

Innocent bystander???laugh laugh laugh

Hey Now! I just joined the conversation an hour ago! I'm innocent until proven otherwise... tongue2

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sat 07/11/09 11:36 PM
I'm just an innocent bystander :angel:

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sat 07/11/09 11:20 PM

mmmm......smeat........love

I think I just lost my appetite... lol

laugh laugh laugh you should see them eating it, with their dirty fingers and rotten teeth... sick

I'd rather not thank you! LMAO! I've seen enough bad dates with horrible table manners thanks! huh

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sat 07/11/09 11:17 PM

mmmm......smeat........love

I think I just lost my appetite... lol

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sat 07/11/09 11:08 PM

I drove my Chevy to North Carolina. It has toured all of Kansas, some of New York and all the states in between and now North Carolina.

And still haven't had a hiccup.

I LOVE CHEVY!
surprised

Sounds like you have a fan darlin...

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sat 07/11/09 11:02 PM

Yeah... beer is good sometimes. Dunno about Corona, though- I've found either Dos Equis or Tecate to be better. laugh

Agreed! Corona you have to drink ice cold and I've got to be in the mood for something lighter. But Dos Equis and Tecate are better flavor-wise. But then again, I'm a bit more of a beer girl than Prncs...

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
but I didn't do so bad making margaritas today... :banana:

You make a mean margarita chica! I'm not complaining at all! flowerforyou

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sat 07/11/09 10:59 PM

Yeah... beer is good sometimes. Dunno about Corona, though- I've found either Dos Equis or Tecate to be better. laugh

Agreed! Corona you have to drink ice cold and I've got to be in the mood for something lighter. But Dos Equis and Tecate are better flavor-wise. But then again, I'm a bit more of a beer girl than Prncs...

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sat 07/11/09 10:52 PM
I won't razz ya too hard then... sounds like they are taking care of that for me. I'm not a big milk drinker, except for in the mornings I try to have a big glass if I can't have coffee... but this late at night, it's gotta have something in it! LOL

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sat 07/11/09 10:49 PM
Milk? As in milk and cookies at Grandma's house? LOL

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sat 07/11/09 10:45 PM

We did... C went wild and crazy and got chocolate funfetti cake and frosting.... lol and he wants it to look like a banana?! How the hell am I going to make a cake that looks like a banana?? LOL

laugh laugh laugh I have some ideas but ace of cakes knows more... It's going to be a touch one to achieve though...

Ace of Cakes?! I'll figure it out... J's got a headache so put off making the cake until tomorrow anyways.

Thanks for the thread you sent me too! That'll come in handy...

So what were ya'll talking about before I rudely interrupted... HA HA HA

RedheadedGigi's photo
Sat 07/11/09 10:39 PM
We did... C went wild and crazy and got chocolate funfetti cake and frosting.... lol and he wants it to look like a banana?! How the hell am I going to make a cake that looks like a banana?? LOL