Community > Posts By > beach2188

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 08:33 AM
i went to this little hole in the wall in humble, and i tell you what, people down there like to buy rounds for everyone!

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 08:09 AM
i was pretty hungover yesterday!

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 08:01 AM
i didnt realize how fun houston is, i miss it down there! my brother is tryin to talk me into movin. I wish i would have a had a computer to get on so i could have told a few i was there.

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 07:53 AM
Well i sure had an eventfull weekend after the boys went back home with their mom. Drove to houston, stayed out in the woodlands at my uncles hotel. Friday went to the swimmin hole with my brother, Then went to a bar later. Saturday, got all good and snookered down in Greens Road!.

no photo
Thu 08/20/09 12:49 PM

This guy is walking along a dirt road when he stubbles upon an redneck lying on the ground with his ear in the dirt.

"Are you alright? What are you doing?" the man asks but gets no answer at all.

The redneck doesn't even acknowledge that he is there.

So after a while of silence the man asks again, "Can I help you sir?"

The redneck replies this time. "Ford pick-up truck, blue, 18 inch rims, two passengers, female driver."

"Wow! You can tell all that by listening to the ground!" the man says.

"NO" The redneck replies with a shocked look on his face "The ***** ran over me 10 minutes ago!"

Now thats a joke!!rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 08/20/09 12:24 PM
Well nicholas is out of the hospital, headed home with his mom. And im about to be on my way down to houston for the weekend, probably gonna get together with some alchohol while im there!

no photo
Thu 08/20/09 12:17 PM

ok got a joke for everyone...A hillbilly girl from Arkansas wrote to Dear Abby: Dear Abby, I am 13 years old and still a virgin. Do you think my brothers are gay?

laugh rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Wrong but funny!!

no photo
Thu 08/20/09 07:12 AM
well good morning all you fine and dandy texas people!

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 03:41 PM
I guess everyone checked out for the day.

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 01:38 PM
well hey i obviously dont have one with a woman, so i just gonna go and have a few drinks tonight!!!

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 01:03 PM
yea not so much tami, im still here!! And i tell ya what, i could use a good stiff drink right about now!

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:58 AM
They wanna release him today. Which i hope and pray that they do. But the boys last day here is supposed to be tomorrow.

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:46 AM

dex, hows the boy, is he breathing stable yet?

yea hes doin better, they gave hime some steroids to open up his chest a little more. So, hes slowly gettin back to breathin normal.

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:33 AM
Well afternoon curtis, hows things goin man?

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:05 AM
hey ill be in houston on friday!!!

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:40 AM
whoa whoa whoa, slow your roll with tryin to bring in another guy, them babies gotta get to know you first. you need to make that bond with them before they can with anyone else. My advice for you is, Stay single for a little while, then slowly casually start to date, you dont want guy after guy to go in and out of your kids life ya know.

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 08:56 AM
thank ya tami. im in for a little while, nicks asleep, theyve got him in this big metal crib right now.

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 06:50 AM
well thank you very much. his mom came up here actin all hysterical last night and they made her leave.

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 06:37 AM
i tell ya what, ive never known so many caring people. I appreciate all of you for thinkin about me and my son right now. yall dont know how much that means to me. But nick isnt doin too well right now, hes still breathing very lightly.

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:47 PM

hey dex, hows your son? you still at the hospital?

yea were still here. they wanna keep him overnight to see if hes gonna keep breathin like he is.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25