Community > Posts By > beach2188

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:32 AM

what do you mean?

i'm just complimenting u mate, don't worry bout it drinker

Hey i appreciate that man i do. I dont get alot of compliments anymore. my name is Sgt. A$$hole from my new boots. By the way, the names Dex.

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:27 AM
what do you mean?

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:18 AM
im doin alright. Im thinkin about goin out and havin a few beers tonight, maybe dance with a few girls.

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:47 AM
hey fife whats goin on man? hows your weekend goin so far?

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:45 AM
if the guy is nonstop talkin about his ex, hes probably with them still or maybe hes still messin around with them while hes playin the field, or whatever you wanna call it. I would say get of that and just move on.

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:10 AM
Depends on what they looked like...... $2,000, we would have to negotiate!

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:57 AM
Well i hope all of yall have fun tonight! Have a great time, and dont do anything i wouldnt do, and if ya do, name it after me! Too bad i cant be there!

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 01:01 PM
Man i wouldnt ask, i would just make her drink it and find out.

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 11:29 AM
Im glad i could make someones day better. mines goin pretty bad. The boys mom wanted to come get them to take them to see her family that lives here, and its my time to have them. She said either let her have her sons or she was callin the police. So, ive been dealin with this today....

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 11:21 AM
whos on first? whos on second?

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 09:25 AM
Hey everyone! Just thought i would pop my head in and say hello for a bit. Have i missed anything interesting? Oh by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowers flowers

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 01:18 PM

Thats kinda hot, but i still wouldnt share.

It reminds me of this one time my sister and I were pretending to fight and we started looking for oil as a joke and my brother said, "That would be so hot... If you guys weren't my sisters"

Hey i never said i wouldnt watch!

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 01:13 PM

YOURE MY BREAST FRIEND HASSIE! :tongue: bigsmile drinks

ROFLMFAO!

I love you too, Bobo.

Yep. I decided that would be youru new nickname.

We need to get together and bump boobies ( . ) ( . )

Miss you!

Thats kinda hot, but i still wouldnt share.

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 01:06 PM

I think the biggest problem in my relationships is that men hate the fact that me and Bohemian are bosom buddies and secret lovers and don't play or share like good little girls...

There aint nothin wrong with that either. If i had you i wouldnt share with no one either!

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 12:04 PM
Well, rugrats just woke up, gotta get em in the bath before we go to my aunt and uncles. Wish me luck!

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 11:50 AM
Dont do it just to get away, do it just because you want to.

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 11:45 AM
Hey ya read my mind on the mcdonalds thing. I took them to the one with a playhouse and they played for about 45 minutes then we came home and now theyre takin a nap. Later, were gonna go to my aunt and uncles so they can ride on the fourwheelers for a while.

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 11:39 AM
Well the biggest problem in my last relationship was because im in the military and she didnt wanna have to keep waitin on me to come home.

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 11:37 AM
Hey i got used to shootin guns and runnin my mouth on a daily basis. Now im just sittin at home watchin tv and wonderin if im gonna go have a beer later.

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 11:33 AM
Hey man dont feel bad, im sittin at home doin nothing and im so damn bored!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25