Community > Posts By > beach2188

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:43 PM
im in for a little while

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 01:59 PM

Whatch in the hospital for Dex?

im in for a bit, sittin here in the hospital for a little while.

nicholas had pretty bad asthma attack and my family doctor is having him admitted

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 01:52 PM
im in for a bit, sittin here in the hospital for a little while.

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 09:34 AM
I know i know, like i said i felt bad after i did that, and i did apologize for it.

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 09:30 AM

OH my big mouth is the worst,

sad go tell it on the mountain: vince gill singing!!!sad

Hey its go high up on that mountain. I played that at my best friends funeral 3 yrs ago.

Hummm your both wrong it's "Go Rest High on that Mountain"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRyKg5xMaXA

That is the song I had played at my Daddy's funeral will be 7 years this Jan the song still brings tears to my eyes to this day.....:cry:

me too, everytime i hear it

ooops oops slaphead

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:15 AM
I did apologize though, i felt bad after i said it.

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:11 AM
Well he also told me that he didnt like the way we talked here. He was from somewhere up north, normally im pretty nice, i guess just coming back home i didnt leave all the a$$hole in california.... Im tryin to get better.

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:25 AM
All i gotta say is, this girl is TAKEN NOW! By the way soldier, HOORAH!

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:18 AM
Well good mornin everyone!!!! Hey i got a funny story to share with everyone!

yesterday i was at the gas station and there was this guy payin in front of me and i was talkin to my friend bein kinda loud, the guy turns and says, "cant you people be a little bit more quiet?" I told him "Sir, obviously you aint from around these parts are ya, and of course he said no, then i told him that here in texas we aint like his people wherever he was from and to get the hell out of texas cuz we didnt like his kind here!"

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 02:20 PM
So, do i get to be included in the next gathering?

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 02:15 PM

OH my big mouth is the worst,

sad go tell it on the mountain: vince gill singing!!!sad

Hey its go high up on that mountain. I played that at my best friends funeral 3 yrs ago.

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:52 AM

OH so we did the hard work and you did the easy stuff. I see how it is.

Hope you had a good lunch Teri.

Enjoy your boys Dex.

Stay busy Curtis :tongue:

I am gonna be in dallas for two days so they can see my family down there. Which im excited about goin down there. Then when we come back theyre goin home then im gonna do some travelin

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:45 AM
Well thank ya, im so glad that ive got them. this week is their last week here.sad

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:42 AM
yea everyone is startin to come out of the wood works! I aint been around so much the past few days, ive been havin too much fun with the boys.

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:36 AM
Hey everyone!!! I just thought that i would say hi. And see how every one is doin.

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 05:06 AM
The stars above us dont even compare to the shine in your eyes.

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 07:01 AM
GOOD MORNIN ALL!!!!! Well just to let everyone know, i am goin to court next month for full custody of the boys, hopefully i get them!!!

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:59 AM
ya know what, youre right. Thanks

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:53 AM

well i've had the male psycho's then. i don't see u havin a problem 2 little boys or not :smile:

well any girl here recently thats found out that i have 2 sons, have tucked tail and ran the other way.

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:43 AM
I dont know man. I just aint got the luck. The ones ive been with have been psycho! But really if any girl wants to be with me, they gotta realize, ive got two little ones that come along.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25