Community > Posts By > beach2188

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 11:29 AM
cmon now, not all guys are like that. you see the glass as half empty, instead of seeing the glass half full.

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 11:27 AM
Wow curtis actually made it back today!

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 11:09 AM

A relationship!!!

slaphead You should really try clarifying yourself next time!

laugh :wink: :laughing: tongue2 flowers

My bad i will next time.

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 10:38 AM
A relationship!!!

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 10:33 AM

Finding someone that WANTS a relationship frustrated

If I were a guy.....

....yep.....

I want one!!!

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 10:19 AM
All i have to say is, dont judge someone until you get to know them a little better, but its always easier to get to know someone without judgement. All guys arent the same, dont base one off of another.

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 10:12 AM

I get all the momma's boys, and they make me broke! They don't have cars or jobs, but still want everything. And usually if a guy has a car and job, he's super stuck up!!frustrated

whoa whoa whoa! slow your roll on that one, just cuz a guy has a car and a job dont mean hes stuck up, dont know where you got that one but check your facts. That normally means, a man knows how to take care of what he needs to take care of. Im a military man, ive got a job car house and two boys to take care of, now am i stuck up?

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 10:03 AM

I am scared and nervous. But more scared than nervous.

Sometimes you just have to push past the exterior and take a risk.

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 09:52 AM
I need to get my yard work done, the guy ive been payin to do it hasnt been in a while i guess. I gotta get my tractor runnin to mow my field today.

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 09:49 AM
hahahahaha!laugh

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 09:04 AM
You know what though T, you are as young as you feel, so no matter what age you are, its all about what is in your mind, of what you are.

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 09:03 AM

Sometimes girls think that the uniform is a golden ticket for everything. I dont mind a girl that likes a man in uniform but dont use it to an advantage.

what makes those girls think that the us government pays you men in gold bullion? we all know you make a good living but your not making a killing at the governments expense.

i say if she asks you out, she should pay.

Well thank you T i appreciate it. Finally someone sane agrees with me.

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 08:56 AM
flowerforyou flowers winking

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 08:48 AM
Sometimes girls think that the uniform is a golden ticket for everything. I dont mind a girl that likes a man in uniform but dont use it to an advantage.

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 08:39 AM
Well, happy early birthday both of yall!! im not sure if ill get time to get on tomorrow.

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 08:31 AM
oh no i wont do that around any kid, i wont even smoke around my boys. I dont want them pickin that stuff up.

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 08:25 AM

I think that i might bring the boys down if i decide to come this weekend!

Hummm Dex you have someone down here that can watch them do you have family close by?

yea, ive got some family down there. They already told me that if i wanted to go out to this place i normally go to while im down there, they will watch them.

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 08:21 AM
I think that i might bring the boys down if i decide to come this weekend!

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 08:16 AM
All i have to say is, tomorrows friday!!!!!!!!!!drinks

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 08:00 AM
Am i bein too harsh?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25