Community > Posts By > justin89

justin89's photo
Tue 02/14/12 05:47 AM
<3 it
and its very true

justin89's photo
Tue 02/14/12 05:41 AM
u can pretty much call any first date. u need to be unique. Me personally i can't stand first dates they are so generic and hallmark. Instead of going eat, get coffee, riding horses or what ever it is people like to do. i would go to six flags or white water :O Just to have fun without the awkwardness of wonder if i or he/she is interested just go have fun and see where it goes. :)

justin89's photo
Tue 12/06/11 04:55 PM
good its an awesome game lol

justin89's photo
Tue 12/06/11 04:54 PM
im not ganna say its qrong but u are only deluting your own race pretty soon we are all gannna be one big nationality anyways so i guess it doesnt matter aslong as he/she has self respect.

justin89's photo
Sat 10/08/11 01:55 PM
for getting to many kegs for the party

justin89's photo
Tue 10/04/11 08:10 PM
nothing wrong with wow, i played for 7 years :) ever since the Alpha beta....very awesome game but i had to stop when i added all my time up on ONE of my accounts i think the total came up to around 1200 days /played across 5 85s, 3 80s, a handfull of 70 and 60 twinks lol

justin89's photo
Wed 09/28/11 09:33 AM
well we have been split up for about 3 years now so yea we arent together anymore and now she lives outta state with her new husband which she got married to the first year we was split up and i rarely get to see my daughter anymore which kills me everyday i just find it really hard to connect on a emotional level with anyone

justin89's photo
Wed 09/28/11 08:46 AM
Ello everyone, i have been stuck at a crossroad for about 3 1/2 years. every since me and my baby momma...well not ganna get into that long story. but here is my problem, are relationships really worth all the trouble and heartache you get if it doesnt work out and even sometime it happens whole in the relationship. all the lieing, jealousy and everything else that goes hand in hand. Not to mention the women where i live are to caught up on themselves and care way to much about money for me to even have a interest seeing i have struggled all my life(money situations) and it really doesnt matter @ all to me that much. well a little to much about myself lets get back to the question......

Should i even give relationships another chance or just live alone? lol

justin89's photo
Wed 09/21/11 02:26 AM
i never understood "date" and really dislike them myself.....your always in a crowded movie theater or crouded food joint. not much talking can get done and getting to know each other if your constantly wondering if someone is listening in on your convo, if she /he is having a good time, do i have something in my teeth? ....its stupid i would rather plan a night alone together so we can really get to know each other....not in a sexual way i mean it in the most respective way.