Community > Posts By > rko712

rko712's photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:11 AM
Edited by rko712 on Sat 08/15/09 11:19 AM

Both looks and personality are important.
I believe its 50/50. Most of the time, when you see someone you want to talk to, its based on looks. Esp if they havent opened up their mouth to say hi yet. Unless you are just chatting with a stranger, THEN decide you want to date them AFTER you know them. But if you are at a bar, and see someone across the room-and you decide you want to talk..that was based on looks.

rko712's photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:02 AM
How bout it everyone??

rko712's photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:48 AM
Hey and Welcome! You're a cutie, Chani!

rko712's photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:33 AM
I am a fiend for Mojitos!

rko712's photo
Fri 08/14/09 10:36 PM

To the person who commented about this being another post about a whiny fat person (didn't take the time to quote that), you are obviously blind. If I were fat, I'd have never started this thread. I'm just honestly curious about why it's so hard to meet anyone these days. And thank you, rko712. That was a sweet thing to say.
Yeah and they aint got a pic of them up! Anywho, I know what you mean-Its seems it is hard these days. Not sure why?!

rko712's photo
Fri 08/14/09 07:58 PM
I think lilmomma is very pretty...and I am not sure why she's having issues.

rko712's photo
Fri 08/14/09 12:58 PM

I try to keep my pics current on here. My pic you see now, I took this morning.

HOLY COW!!!

hi... *bats eyelashes*

hows it goin? *wiggles eyebrows*

marry me...

surprised

oops
wow! :smile: I didnt think I was that great looking! How are you? :wink:

rko712's photo
Fri 08/14/09 12:49 PM

wow. you're cute shocked bigsmile
Well Thank you! :smile:

rko712's photo
Fri 08/14/09 12:43 PM

rko712's photo
Thu 08/06/09 11:41 PM

:angry: I WANT MY NAKED MEN!!!mad
I can be that person.

rko712's photo
Fri 07/31/09 11:01 PM
It can work, I have dated a co worker who was my supervisor. The relationship didnt last, but it NEVER affected us working closely. During or after. In fact, she is one of my best friends! And we are better friends than dating! So it can work, but I wnt do it again.

rko712's photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:52 PM
I see your point, Bro. Society makes it out, that you have to have to like Mr.\Ms. X to get somewhere. Anywhere. And women AND men feel from that, they arent worthy. I, myself will admit, I have women tell me that I am hot or sexy. I personally think I am so. But when others tell me so, I dnt believe it, its hard for me to think that others see it. I dnt look like Mr X. That make sense? I am very confident, and at the same...maybe I'm not??

rko712's photo
Fri 07/31/09 05:53 PM

WOW!!! So many thoughts from you guys about freckles. Growing up I was told they were angel kisses and let me tell you I thought I was something special but hmmmmmm after reading some of the post maybe this could be the answer to why I am still single Hee Hee
drool How are you single???what what

rko712's photo
Fri 07/31/09 05:31 PM

I've been back in the dating scene for a few months now from a 4 year relationship with a girl I believe I wasted 4 years on, but nevermind with that. I've been trying to get into a relationship with a girl thats down to earth, pretty(but doesnt have to be like a gorgeous top 10 model or whatever), has goals in her life, sort of independent, by that meaning shes independent but not to the point that she doesnt accept help, and has some sarcasm, when you really think about it thats not that much to ask for, and yet I keep getting either turned down, or just ignored by people on here and people in every day life, and its not like im going up to the girls saying hey will you be my wife, or will you have sex with me? I mean I just dont understand how this works... Why is it that when a nice guys asks a girl how she is doing, the girl takes it offensively...? I just dont get it, am I doing anything wrong here? Is it that im trying too hard? Is it that im too caring of a person? Or is it my looks? I know my pictures show im not exactly the most attractive with the hairy chest but thats why I put that picture there to make sure that its known before something happens where I go on a date and the girls like "oh, your hairy, nasty" (which has happened before.) I know it takes time, but nowhere in my profile does it say i have patience lol jk. Sometimes I just get so down that I think I should just become a manwhore and screw all the girls over but thats just not me. I just wanna meet a girl, someone to help me feel like im cared about is all =\. Anyone got any ideas? Or even just care to chat?
My Bro, Be yourself!!! Dont change!!! Some girls like chest hair! lol. Seriously.... Be You!!! Be confident!! You will find someone!!!

rko712's photo
Fri 07/31/09 05:23 PM

For Heavens sake, MAN UP, have a good cry, drunk, ***** session, beat on something. Then pull up your pants & MOVE ON.
She OBVIOUSLY already has.

MAKE A LIFE.grumble grumble grumble frustrated
Sounds like ol' girl moved on BEFORE she she left him!!!!

rko712's photo
Fri 07/31/09 05:18 PM

Ok, How about i start with this.

Me and my girl have been dating since Feb of 08... So about a year and a half... We've had our ups and downs like every couple but i loved her with all of my heart... Well almost 2 weeks ago now this is wut happened...

Me and her where hanging around the house (my sisters house bc she was letting us stay with her for a little while) tryin to get **** together... Well my sister wanted us out by the weekend so we had to find a place to stay. Neither one of us had a job at the time bc there was really no jobs to get. So we didnt really have anywhere to go but we usually figure something out. Well it was around Noonish and she said she's gonna go put in a couple applications... she also said she would be back around 3-4pm. Well she left and didnt come back till 10am the next day with 2 small hickies on her neck... She said she went to her aunts house and her Aunt wanted her to move in with her for a while. Well i told her that if she moved in with her aunt that we couldnt be together bc i would most likely be moving out of town bc i have nowhere to stay in the town i live in. Well we where talking about it all day. (I let the hickies on her neck go for the time being) Finally i said "Lets just go to sleep and we'll talk about it in the morning." she said ok and we went to sleep...

When i woke up the next morning... She was gone with all of her stuff... My Brother in-law said she was being really quiet and packing her stuff while i was sleeping so not to wake me... then she snuck out when he left the room... Its been almost 2 weeks and i haven't seen or talked to her since... I cant stop thinking about if she's ok, where she is, or if she even cares.

If you took the time to read all of this... can u please give me some advise? I really need it.
Hey Man, I know you care for her, and love her. Right now, you may not see it...its for the best!!! You deserve and dont need to be with a girl that is going to do that...Move on, my Brother! Take care!

rko712's photo
Fri 07/31/09 12:36 PM
I wish I could be more help. Its a very sad situation, poor guy. Her as well, just that he didnt ask for it to happen. To be in the shape that he is. And, if I were he...even though I was in a state that I couldnt please my wife. And I knew this, it would be terribly hard, but I could live with that. I dnt think I could live knowing that my wife is taking care of me, then leaving that nite to have sex. I know she wants it, tho I had rather she not put me thru that. That would be harder!!

rko712's photo
Sat 07/25/09 04:04 PM
Edited by rko712 on Sat 07/25/09 04:06 PM

I dated a guy for about a year, then I broke it off, he wanted to see me too much and I need my space. anyhow, I am missing him alot, but I can't really say I love him, the chemistry isn't there, but I sure miss him. why?
Doesnt mean you two cant be great friends!!! I dated a girl for 4 years....It was great til the last year. We fought and didnt have chemistry anymore. Needless to say, we arent together. but me and her are great friends and talk often. Sometimes i think its just habit, but we both call each other for help with things cuz we know each other so well. I hope that helped???? I miss her, but we are better off not together.

rko712's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:13 PM

im so confused.. and tyler I would never give you a hardtime!! its ok you got it forsomeone crazy sexy and dont forget cool.hehe
Yeah, did that above make any sense??!!! lol. Anywho! You are my crush silly!

rko712's photo
Thu 07/23/09 06:28 PM

rko is crushing on someone who is CRAZY SEXY and COOL!
lol Not quite!!!
hush dont try and lie!
She is definately not my crush!!!! lol...

spill it!
IM not going to lie to you but I would like to know know who your rko is in this cause I think you look nice so I dont want to rko you ok.:heart: glasses
???????

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25