Community > Posts By > nikko1980

nikko1980's photo
Wed 08/12/09 09:37 PM
i love socializing and drinking, i like to be around goodfolks and i am a man with needs(sexually),but that is a man of the flesh, and if i let him go, there are no limits for that man, anything goes.I fight him back daily some days its easy and some days its hard, its mainly when im around drinking and smoking and beautiful creatures or i can see it on tv then that little thing pops in my head and i want to indulge, it usually starts with drinking then no limit wants to hang out and have a good time dont get me wrong ive been sober for alittle bit and im not some raging freak when i drink but i know that i am a better person in the body of christ when i dont pollute the temple within(how can i expect christ to live and work through me if ive filled my temple with garbage every wknd and sometimes during the wk).

nikko1980's photo
Mon 08/10/09 09:18 PM
thank youbiggrin

nikko1980's photo
Mon 08/10/09 05:31 PM
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikko1980's photo
Mon 08/10/09 05:25 PM
if you you believe He is omnipresent if you believe Christ resides in your heart for God said that no man shall come to me but through my Son if you believe this Gods spirit the Holy Spirit is with all of us so it doesnt matter if you think it or say it our Father knows the heart and He hears your thoughts and prayers

nikko1980's photo
Mon 08/10/09 05:07 PM
the cross around the neck is a symbol that people who believe in Jesus as the Son of God died on the cross for our sins because we would fall short of the glory of God so that we may have a chance at eteral life the cross is a strong and welcoming symbol but we need to remember that our Savior no longer resides on the cross but on the throne next to our Father if He was crushed by a boulder everyone would go in there back yards and find a rock drill a hole through it put a chain through it and where it so how wonderful is it to know that even though at that time he knew his actions would end with him facing as you put it the most cruel and humiliating type of way to die but our Father and Savior loved us so much that He layed down and took that punishment for us to death How Loved Are We!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikko1980's photo
Mon 08/10/09 04:40 PM
i think it might be hard to find a good christian man for yourself maybe because alot of the men of this world to day who claim to be of our Father are caught up in themselves and in this world the devil is strong these days so as men of God we have to be stronger seperating ourselves from whatever distractions that can pull us away from Him aware and alert so that when our Father places us in front of a beautiful christian woman who is placing our Father first and not her desires then as christian men we respect and admire those wishes and place our Savior as the fondation 2 souls will grow as one what do think?

nikko1980's photo
Mon 08/10/09 04:12 PM
thanks bro maybe meet some interesting folks and get to express some ****:banana:

nikko1980's photo
Mon 08/10/09 04:02 PM
whats going on my mingle2 people

nikko1980's photo
Mon 08/10/09 04:02 PM
whats going on my mingle2 people

nikko1980's photo
Mon 08/10/09 03:46 PM
Life is clear in a moment of time,-I stared at whats around,-Everything is beautiful at that moment of time,-Its ok to look away you say?/-I take a breath and close my eyes,-Blackness overcomes my eyes and a vision of life appears in th dark,-Wanting and wishing what other men have,-Just be glad with what you have,-In the back of my mind this continues to repeat,-But life continues to pass me by,-Ripping and grabbing at what pieces i can,-Desperate times in life turn me into a savage beast,-As life is cruel and overbarring and i become weak,-Now it is life that is ripping and grabbing at my flesh-taking my life and leaving me in the dark to bleed until death,-I lay whimpering and crying-but no one hears nor cares for this soul filled with life,-A voice overcomes like a thunderest cloud,-Remember child you are not alone-dont give up,-Rise and stand and take your place in this illusion,-This is only temporary,-Obtain knowledge and you will have wisdom,-With understanding do not chase and desire what the demon has laid out for you in this world,-Walk with me and i will bless your life,-The voice faints away to silence to leave me with my thoughts,-I sit and dwell on this wisdom that i was shown,-Then with a burst of life i grab and pull myself from the depths of darkness,-The light then overcomes the dark as i pull myself out of the hole,-I open my eyes and everything is ok and nothing has changed,-I should'nt have looked away,-Keep my eyes on the path and the light will always stay.