Community > Posts By > floridaredhead

floridaredhead's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:47 PM

I could think of some fun things to do....lol heh heh heh.... pitchfork :banana: :angel:

So could I if I could find someone to join me in the hot tub...bigsmile :tongue:

floridaredhead's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:43 PM

You all want me stir something up?? Get all rowdy in here?? LOLOL!!!

DW and Florida: The Rematch!

Not tonight Thomas....would rather sit in the hot tub with someone massaging my shoulders...bigsmile

floridaredhead's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:40 PM

You all want me stir something up?? Get all rowdy in here?? LOLOL!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

floridaredhead's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:34 PM
How's the roof Bob? Any more leaks?

floridaredhead's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:23 PM

smokin drinker

Hello Bob...drinker flowers

floridaredhead's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:16 PM

It sounds like you have a great starting idea there Florida, and proof you lived with to explain your reasons...I'd go with it girl!!!

Now where is my Handsome---I was ready to dance now that he is a man and no longer a little boy!

I think I will be ok as I have had 2 business classes before this class...:tongue:

floridaredhead's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:09 PM

This must be an Eng Comp I class cause I don't remember ever not bein able to do research in my comp II classohwell

It is....my research paper is next weeks assignment..whoa

floridaredhead's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:06 PM
I am thinking about using the issues that affect small business as I tried to help my ex get his business started as well as I am going to be trying to start my own small business once I graduate..shades

floridaredhead's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:03 PM

Prison overcrowdin be an easy enough topic, find all kinds of stuff online about it. Talk to ur local sheriff bout local jail conditions, talk to the police chief of ur local PD bout their jail conditionsohwell

Issues affectin small business? Interview some business owners find out what kind of concerns the economy has given themohwell

Sounds easy enough but not supposed to do any research on the subject just yet...supposed to write from what we already know.

Write a paper with no research?? That's just twistedhuh

This is just an intro into the class type of paper...the research will come later...the topic that I choose for this week I have to keep for the whole term..frustrated

floridaredhead's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:59 PM

Prison overcrowdin be an easy enough topic, find all kinds of stuff online about it. Talk to ur local sheriff bout local jail conditions, talk to the police chief of ur local PD bout their jail conditionsohwell

Issues affectin small business? Interview some business owners find out what kind of concerns the economy has given themohwell

Sounds easy enough but not supposed to do any research on the subject just yet...supposed to write from what we already know.

floridaredhead's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:53 PM

What kind of topics?

The automotive industry and green awareness, civil rights and terrorism, education: no child left behind, hacking and computer security, prison overcrowding, issues affecting small business.

floridaredhead's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:50 PM

I learned that I forgot everything I ever knew about English Composition...:cry:

Awwwww....what's up??? flowerforyou

Not much really. Just finding out that I forgot all the ins and outs of writing essays in a certain form. Plus the topics that she gave us suck.I am supposed to know something about the topic and the ones she gave....well....I know nothing about them

floridaredhead's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:45 PM
I learned that I forgot everything I ever knew about English Composition...:cry:

floridaredhead's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:42 PM
hello all....waving .....just got out of class

floridaredhead's photo
Wed 07/22/09 11:29 AM
The best part of being single is no one asking me questions. Like: is the coffee ready yet?, will you bring me a cup?, is lunch ready yet?, can you get me a beer?, when's dinner?, what's for dinner?,you really want me to take out the trash?, Mow the yard?, but the best one is ...you want what tonight?

floridaredhead's photo
Wed 07/22/09 11:13 AM

About like the one where the python stalked and ate a little baby right out of it's crib. Who in the world would have a snake around an infant? These things can eat that 60 pound dog..no problem. Why did they not have a locking lid on the snake if they were going to have it?

Yeh, that was insane too! Shakes head. And the one a long while back about the rats chewing on the babies fingers and toes. What's up with parents that they can seriously not pay attention to these kids. None of the babies where able to move around, so it's not like they could get themselves into trouble!

That's exactly the problem...these parents are not paying attention to these children...too busy with their own lives to worry about what happens to the babies once they lay them down in the crib.....they think that the crib is a safe haven for them and people are finding out different.

I used to take a nap or a shower when my baby was asleep in the crib for a nap. When the baby was asleep at night, you know that I was sleeping too. My baby woke up every 2 hours all night long, I slept when the baby slept.

Well I'm sure that you don't have snakes, rats or hybrid dogs that would hurt your baby either.

floridaredhead's photo
Wed 07/22/09 10:58 AM

About like the one where the python stalked and ate a little baby right out of it's crib. Who in the world would have a snake around an infant? These things can eat that 60 pound dog..no problem. Why did they not have a locking lid on the snake if they were going to have it?

Yeh, that was insane too! Shakes head. And the one a long while back about the rats chewing on the babies fingers and toes. What's up with parents that they can seriously not pay attention to these kids. None of the babies where able to move around, so it's not like they could get themselves into trouble!

That's exactly the problem...these parents are not paying attention to these children...too busy with their own lives to worry about what happens to the babies once they lay them down in the crib.....they think that the crib is a safe haven for them and people are finding out different.

floridaredhead's photo
Wed 07/22/09 10:45 AM

floridaredhead's photo
Wed 07/22/09 10:31 AM

The zombie onescared an the herpes one... just wow surprised

That herpes one is scaryscared ....and Sarah only lives 3.5 from me...tongue2

floridaredhead's photo
Tue 07/21/09 09:14 PM

((Florida)) flowerforyou flowers

I was joking, Linda...it seems every guy on here I meet and like lives far away so that was my long distance joke about that! LOLOLOL!!

((DW))flowers

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25