Community > Posts By > floridaredhead

floridaredhead's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:25 PM

Well...I didn't mean to open up a can of worms about it..I was just curious if anyone had been back and knew anything from there or anything....

Thank you Thomas!!! I'm glad we are a team, Florida!

WOOT and here we all are now, living it up!!

Well then LET'S PARTY!!!!

floridaredhead's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:18 PM

Wow...I didn't mean to start up a stink in here about it guys...

How come you aren't going back, Florida..I hope I didn't sway you or something...

Thomas you don't have to stay away just on account of me, Sweetie! Feel free to hang out with your friends in there!

The attitudes of those participant towards both you and Florida were very mean and I don't want to associate with those types. None of the others in the room at the time were standing up for either of you ladies and I think that is unacceptable. All my friends cone here now, so it's all good.

I really appreciate what you did in there that night, Thomas..I know I came late to see it all go down, but I just fell even more for you when I read it!!! flowers smitten :heart: flowerforyou

I am glad it wasn't just me who felt that way, Florida...

No you are not the only one to feel that way...I was very offended by the way he spoke to me and you both....thank you Thomas for defending us both....flowerforyou

floridaredhead's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:10 PM

How come you aren't going back, Florida..I hope I didn't sway you or something...

Thomas you don't have to stay away just on account of me, Sweetie! Feel free to hang out with your friends in there!

I am not going back because of the way he spoke to me...:angry:

Oh..Redd said she wasn't going back either...wow four of us gone then?? Three in particular about one silly remark?? That's kind of sad...and all the other folks I met in there were really cool too....

Well they let one bad apple run off some good people...huh

I've thought a lot about it..I don't think we were being too sensitive about it do you? I mean I don't think it was us making more out of it than necessary...or am I wrong???
You are not wrong DW...those men just need to learn a little respect...shades

floridaredhead's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:03 PM

Oh..Redd said she wasn't going back either...wow four of us gone then?? Three in particular about one silly remark?? That's kind of sad...and all the other folks I met in there were really cool too....

Well they let one bad apple run off some good people...huh

floridaredhead's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:59 PM

floridaredhead's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:53 PM

I already told them I wasn't going back...I think I am on the list of "newbies" that changed the whole place around...I don't want to be that...I want to freely enjoy my time without wondering if I'm offending someone or something...

I am not going back that's for sure...:angry:

floridaredhead's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:45 PM

I haven't either...it just popped back up top on my recent posts thing a while ago...made me think of it....I still say that is a crying shame that we were considered no longer welcome there....

We are welcome there...just not ready to go back yet.....AD apologized but not good enough after what he said...noway

floridaredhead's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:40 PM

Oh we'll be pulling in I guess...lol So has anyone been back into manlaw since the whole "real pic" incident??

I have not been back in there since

floridaredhead's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:30 PM
Where is all of the gang at tonight?...what

floridaredhead's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:27 PM

I'm here, now the party can start! :banana: :banana: :banana:

COOL!!!!....Let's PARTY!!!!

floridaredhead's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:25 PM

Well hey I'm glad it's finished!!! I'm sure it is so much better than you think..you know, we all are our own worst critics....

My instructor said that my thesis statement was very good....just am hoping that she thinks that of the rest of the paper...bigsmile

floridaredhead's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:21 PM

How is your night going, Florida?

Good...Just got done with class an touching up my essay..ohwell

Is it not going so well?

actually it is finished...just hoping it is good enough...whoa

floridaredhead's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:18 PM

How is your night going, Florida?

Good...Just got done with class an touching up my essay..ohwell

floridaredhead's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:15 PM

Hi everybody!! Saloon is open!!!

good. I found you.

floridaredhead's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:12 PM
((DW))flowers How is everyone tonight?

floridaredhead's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:07 PM
Hello all...waving

floridaredhead's photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:42 PM
Well goodnight all...I have a long day ahead of me in the morning....catch ya all after class tomorrow night..flowers waving

floridaredhead's photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:28 PM

Dw why would I take thomas out he does'nt know anything of my mission .Or does he ? hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm I may have to start an investigation into you two @! Red let me buy you a drink !

to heck with the drink...just set the bottle down on the bar....I am going to need more than one..smokin

floridaredhead's photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:25 PM
Edited by floridaredhead on Thu 07/23/09 10:26 PM

Me thinks that perhaps Bob has drowned....:cry:
Damn Red I was called away on important business!National security and all .I'd tell you guys but then ya know I'd hafta , well I'm not going there !

Does that mean you're gonna finish givin me that back rub?..bigsmile
Moods kinda blown now ! .Hiya Kev waving

Well then I guess I'll just have to find a replacement....any takers?:tongue: Kev?..flowers

floridaredhead's photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:20 PM

Thomas....did anyone ever tell ya that in that pic you look just like a young John Ritter?

I've never heard that before. spock

What do you think DW?....doesn't he?

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25