Community > Posts By > floridaredhead

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:31 PM

Is anyone here?

No.

Then you must be a ghost...lolol

No really! No one is here . . .

Hey (((Everyone)))) How are you all tonight??!!!! Time to crank up this party...but I am NOT dancing with Michael Myers....he scares me.... LMAO!!! scared scared scared

Hey ((DW))flowerforyou There was a tiger you can dance with here a minute ago...:banana:

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:27 PM
Welcome one and all to the Redneck Road Kill Saloon....you run over it and we'll put it on the menu....only rule is that you have to clean it first...drinker

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:24 PM
Holly if you go and catch that ole polecat and skin it I'll make a sandwich out of it for ya...rofl

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:14 PM
*gets the redneck piney a rum and coke*....welcomeflowerforyou

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:04 PM
where is everyone at tonight?

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 06:56 PM

Is anyone here?

No.

Then you must be a ghost...lolol

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 06:49 PM
Is anyone here?

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 06:43 PM
an old high school boyfriend that I found didbigsmile Only problem is that he is married nowsad2

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 01:43 PM

Hey smilessflowerforyou I would be very interested in knowing what the Native American astrology has to say for me. 11/4.

Hi there! Well here it is ...

People born on this day is of the Snake.

Clan is of the frog
Spirit Keeper - Spirit Keeper of the West
Moon - Freeze-up Moon
Crystal or Mineral - copper and malachite
Tree or plant - thistle
color - orange

The snake is a mysterious and magnificent - if somewhat misunderstood - member of the vertebrates family. It has the capacity to travel miles without others hearing it pass by and it can be quite bold.

Worldwide there are 2,500 species of snake. In the United States there are only 250 species and sub-species. Snakes are carnivorous, limbless reptiles that live in a variety of habitats and kill their prey in a variety of ways. Most snakes eat insects and small animals, which makes them useful because they keep the rat and mouse population down. Snakes can adapt well to their environment and are very sensitive. Being cold-blooded, they depend on their environment to keep them warm and safe, especially when they need to hibernate. When they grow too big for thier skin, they shed it.

The snake is respected in most Native American cultures, as it represents justice and transformation. The Miccosukee people have a snake clan that specializes in supplying medicinal cures. To them, the snake represents patience, because it is slow to anger. Many Native Americans peoples used the snake as a symbol of femininine powers and for healing.

Working with the snake can teach you about the mystery and realms of creation. It teaches you to be a better communicator, and it also imparts a spiritual message about the need for self-defense and for protecting your own life force.

The feelings of people who are born under this sign of the snake can be intense, but thse people are also cautious. They avoid revealing their weaknesses to others. On the surface they are bold and confident people, but this facade masks insecurity and a need to protect their feelings. People born under this sign have very powerful personalities that can be a little overwhelming at times, so they must take care not to intimidate others.

Those born under the snake sign have the ability to sum up others at a glance and see right through charlatans almost before they have spoken. The same can be said of a situation, because these people will intuitively know whether it is good or bad. Many are interested in the occult and similar topics, but they like to see these things proved rather than simply take someone else's word for it. Many are excellent strategists, so they will not start out on the road to achievement without thinking things through and having a plan. Life for these individuals is a little like a game - and they like to win!

People born under this sign need to be able to trust htose they love and those with whom they live. They also need to be able to trust work colleagues, relatives, and friends. As long as the trust is there, they will do anything for their friends or collegues. If a friend or colleague does something to lose that trust, though, it will be gone for good.

Thank you smiless for the very interesting reading. It was pretty much right on as to me.flowerforyou

floridaredhead's photo
Sun 07/19/09 07:25 PM
Well all I have a really bad headache so I am going to go lie down...Talk to you all later..waving

floridaredhead's photo
Sun 07/19/09 07:20 PM

Night Kevflowers

Fl, I'm havin a tooth extracted. It ain't gonna be purty I'm sure. It's a back molar that a fillin came out of awhile back. It's gonna involve some diggin around to get it out I'm sure. scared

I'm sure it won't be easy but you're tough:thumbsup: One of the toughest I've seen in here anywhere...I still need one tooth that the fall didn't knock out taken out so that the partial will fit right...ohwell

floridaredhead's photo
Sun 07/19/09 07:16 PM
nite chevy...hope you get to feeling betterflowers

floridaredhead's photo
Sun 07/19/09 07:15 PM

I'm startin to obsess about the impendin dentist visit. I can feel full blown panic attack mode comin. I'm gonna have to track down a valium to get me thru it. :laughing:

Wishin I had a dentist visit coming up....want me to take your place?bigsmile

floridaredhead's photo
Sun 07/19/09 07:03 PM
Hey Tigerwaving Happy to see you and your lady in the same room..tongue2

floridaredhead's photo
Sun 07/19/09 07:01 PM

no,noway

and just why not?...You could have something broken and not know itshocked

floridaredhead's photo
Sun 07/19/09 06:59 PM
Edited by floridaredhead on Sun 07/19/09 07:00 PM

((Redd)) flowerforyou flowers

((Florida))flowers flowerforyou

((Chevy)) drinker shades

((DW))flowers

floridaredhead's photo
Sun 07/19/09 06:54 PM

dont think so ????
im pretty sore and cut up abit ....

Can only imagine...Did you go to the doctor and get checked out?

floridaredhead's photo
Sun 07/19/09 06:51 PM
I cleaned up after myself before I left last night...:tongue:

floridaredhead's photo
Sun 07/19/09 05:31 PM
Hey smilessflowerforyou I would be very interested in knowing what the Native American astrology has to say for me. 11/4.

floridaredhead's photo
Sat 07/18/09 10:23 PM
*shuts down hot tub....wipes down the bar....sweeps and mops the floors....shuts off the lights and locks the doors*....goodnight everyone...see ya tomorrow...waving