Community > Posts By > floridaredhead

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:55 PM

*Whistling while walking away*

that's not fair....you peeked didn't you?..blushing

LMAO!!!! I really didn't take your shirt, Florida...maybe it was Cas...lol Or Bob...I KNOW it wasn't my tiger....lol!!!!

BOB....did you do that?...surprised pitchfork

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:52 PM

*Whistling while walking away*

that's not fair....you peeked didn't you?..blushing

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:50 PM
*gets shirt and puts it back on and goes to her corner to get a towel and wipe her face*....Hey Bob....I really need a beer now....blushing

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:47 PM
No peeking guys....that's not nice....ok she won this round but just wait until I get my shirt back....I'll get her in the next round...:angry:

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:40 PM

*gets up and shakes it off....looks DW in the eye and dives at her landing on top and puts her back down im the mud*....uh huh...but it gives me more leverage....hahaha

It also pulls you down though! *Rolls over quickly and lets Florida fall down on her stomach in the mud. Squishes her head down in it a bit then starts the count...*

ok DW you could at least leave the shirt..*stays down in the mud during the count so that no one sees*...Give me back my shirt you wench...that's cheating...frustrated

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:31 PM
Edited by floridaredhead on Mon 07/20/09 09:32 PM
*gets up and shakes it off....looks DW in the eye and dives at her landing on top and puts her back down im the mud*....uh huh...but it gives me more leverage....hahaha

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:26 PM
now someone is slackin on the bell.....oh to heck with it...let's go...*picks DW up and swings her around and drops her back in the mud*....wwwoooottt....it's on baby

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:19 PM

Calm down heres your beer I had to restock ! Geez !

Thank ya Bob..drinker OK girl...now I'm ready...you is goin down..:banana:

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:15 PM

*Heads back to my corner, grabbing a towel from the side of the ring and wiping my face off*

man you have to be careful! This stuff really gets in your nose!

*Comes up to you in your corner and gives you kiss on the cheek* You'll get her this round hon.

Thanks, Baby! I'll get her!!! grumble You done waiting, Florida?

I guess seeing as someone is slackin behind that bar....grumble

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:12 PM
where's that beer I ordered....I am a thirsty redhead...:laughing:

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:04 PM
OK one minute break in between rounds....get me a beer there would ya Bob?..drinker

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:00 PM
you givin up yet?..pitchfork

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:59 PM
sometimes bein a little top heavy goes in yer favor....*grabs DW and puts her back down*..:banana:

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:56 PM

Belly up to the bar boys .Whats your poison ?

What you doin behind that bar Bob....oh I get it...the tiger too busy watchin his girl get her butt mudded up huh?..laugh laugh

What's a matter? You jealous?? *Pulls Florida down and rolls over on top of her, pushing her shoulders into the mud* Grrrrrrr.....

you gotta do better than that girl..*turns over with ease and puts DW under the mud...feels sorry for her and at least lets her breathe*...tongue2 :angel:

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:54 PM

If'n I ca'nt be trusted back here I'm going huntin !

I can trust you baby...but apparently I can't trust that tiger....:laughing:

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:52 PM
*kicks DW's feet out from under her and watches her down down into the mud*....take that girl...pitchfork

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:51 PM

Belly up to the bar boys .Whats your poison ?

What you doin behind that bar Bob....oh I get it...the tiger too busy watchin his girl get her butt mudded up huh?..laugh laugh

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:49 PM
OK did ya hear it this time girl?....you gonna go down..

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:45 PM
*gets up and grabs hold of the tiger lover and dunks her head first into the mud*....whadda ya mean ya didn't hear the bell?...musta been spinnin too much...laugh

floridaredhead's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:39 PM
*picks up the tiger lover above her head and swings her around...WWWOOOTTT....tosses her into the mud pit*:banana: