Community > Posts By > miko1960

miko1960's photo
Fri 09/16/11 05:07 PM
Aw suck it up, woman have their way for a reason, and here is the reason, sex, sex, sex, I'm still trying to figure out how my stuff became her stuff, oh I mean our stuff.tears tears

miko1960's photo
Fri 09/16/11 03:47 PM
Who ya callin dumb !!
mad

miko1960's photo
Thu 09/15/11 06:48 PM
I have heard some woman state that men are complicated, not really, just feed us and sex us and were good, oh don't have meaningful conversations with us when the games on, unless there is sex involved, left the super bowel game once for that reason, no contest between sex and sports for me,:banana: :banana:

miko1960's photo
Sun 09/04/11 06:02 PM
Was sitting around with a few of my married male friends, when this subject came up, who has ever been in a situation out in public, when your girlfriend, wife etc, blurted out something of a personal or private matter, where everyone could hear,

This has happen to myself when at the store with my ex, we were in the medicine aisle, when she ask if I needed a particular type of medication for a very intimate problem I was having at the time, there were about 4-6 people in the aisle at the time, I walked to the other aisle as if I didn't know her, which she stated later had hurt her feelings.

Several of my male friends have been in similar situations as mine, do woman think this is funny, or are you trying to get back at us for something, some things should be private, not for the whole world to hear, if I had done this to her there would have been hell to pay, don't like the doghouse to much, so I try to be careful and considerate about any thing my significant other deems to be private.

miko1960's photo
Sat 09/03/11 06:38 PM
I use to call my ex kitten, cuz she was cuddly like a kitten.

miko1960's photo
Sat 09/03/11 06:12 PM
This is mainly for the ladies, how do you feel about your significant other having a pet name or names for you, With my last partner, she did not care for this and at times would become angry, do some woman find this demeaning, I remember my father using a lot of pet names for my mother, I was with my ex 7yrs. by the way.

Now in a previous relationship my partner enjoyed the pet names I had for her, just wondering if this is an individual thing.

miko1960's photo
Thu 09/01/11 08:53 PM
Will someone make me a sandwich, i'm starving here, age don't matter, just make me a blasted sandwickrant rant rant

miko1960's photo
Thu 09/01/11 06:35 PM
Everyone needs to just chill, fact is woman are more likely to be submissive, as they lack the higher dose of testosterone, and please no more responses about men and woman not being different, there is just to much evidence based on conclusive research conducted both in the scientific and medical fields as well as in the field of psychology, I was a psych major by the way.

Men by nature are usually more aggressive then woman, don't believe me, just make an internet search for differences in the sexes.

miko1960's photo
Thu 09/01/11 04:43 PM
First off it's hard to believe you are 46, you look much younger, what about a 50 yr old, that thinks young, I tend to stay close to my own age, what would you talk about with someone so much younger then you, maybe that's just me though, have always found it hard to relate to a much younger woman, I am kind of past the club and bar scene at my age.flowerforyou

miko1960's photo
Thu 09/01/11 04:29 PM
Still waiting on that sandwich woman, bring me a glass of milk toomad mad mad

miko1960's photo
Wed 08/31/11 10:27 PM
She even threw her arms up in the air at one point, when one of my coworkers jokingly asked if I had asked her out yet, this coworker is a bit of a matchmaker around the office, keeps telling her that he thinks I would be a good match with her, oh I didn't mention she is legally deaf, she can hear a little with the help of a hearing aid in her ear, mostly she prefers to read lips though, her being deaf isn't an issue with me I think she's perfect just the way she is.love

miko1960's photo
Wed 08/31/11 09:18 PM
There is this lady where I work, we work in different departments, her and I occasionally run into one another and exchange pleasantries, for some reason I can't explain, I am immensely attracted to her, I mean the sort of attraction I felt when I was a teenager, you know like your first love and all that.

I feel the attraction is mutual between us, as we are always holding each others gaze, here is my dilemma, as we are both introverted types, neither of us are willing to make the first move, and since we rarely bump into one another it is difficult to establish a dialogue with her, have attempted to speak with her during breaks and whatnot, but she moves very fast, my understanding is from information I have obtained from coworkers, she is really into me, and wants me to ask her out, but also wants me to work for it.

I really am not to keen on workplace romances or dating someone I work with, in which I had found myself in this situation before, dated and had a long term relationship with a coworker, which contributed to ruining our relationship, and secondly, not bragging here, just stating a fact, I have never had to really work very hard for female companionship, partly because I have been told by various ladies that I have been involved with in the past, it was my easy going nature and a trusting look about me that they found attractive, not to mention in my younger years I was a bit above average in the looks department, and I can admit this now, I use to be a little on the vain side, but life has taught me some humility over the years.

Sorry this has become so long, I needed to set some background information, mainly I just need to know how to break the ice with this woman, more importantly how do I work for it.smile2 smile2

miko1960's photo
Sat 08/27/11 05:00 PM
I think you can date or talk to anyone you want to, as long as you are not in a committed relationship, I myself have two female friends and another woman I have just started dating, I have no romantic interest in my 2 friends, the woman I am dating at the moment has asked if I am seeing anyone else, in which I replied yes, only as friends though, we are not seeing each other exclusively at the moment, I think whoever you talk to or even see is your own business.

miko1960's photo
Thu 08/25/11 07:52 PM
Don't sass me womanmad

miko1960's photo
Thu 08/25/11 07:43 PM
Go in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.:banana: :banana:

miko1960's photo
Wed 08/24/11 10:25 PM
Can't we all just get alongflowerforyou flowerforyou

miko1960's photo
Wed 08/24/11 08:36 PM
From the creepy crawly things.

miko1960's photo
Wed 08/24/11 08:30 PM
Edited by miko1960 on Wed 08/24/11 08:30 PM
Well of coarse in matters of intimacy, or as I like to refer to it as getting me some yum yum:banana: :banana:

miko1960's photo
Wed 08/24/11 08:16 PM
As I had stated earlier there are some women that also excel in the science fields, yes a man can also be artistic and creative, myself included, as I love to create in the kitchen, I also like to clean, something about turning chaos into order.

We should also keep in mind men and woman are both a part of the other, men are able to gain insight into their feminine side as a woman can be in touch with their male side, as we come from both the male and female.

As to the question of gender roles in a marriage, woman in general still look to the male as protector and, I have heard a lot of woman complaining about their men not acting like a man, like my ex use to tell me if she wanted a woman she would of been with a woman, men are expected by society to be more aggressive then woman, this is one reasons there are so few female ceo's, men have a more cutthroat mentality when it comes to business, it is all about winning for us men.

Sorry about the long wait for reply, I am on my job.

miko1960's photo
Wed 08/24/11 07:19 PM
Woman are different from men both on a physical and emotional level, men's brains are also hardwired different then woman's, which is why men generally excel in math and science, there are woman that also excel in theses areas, but being a man mind is more pragmatic then a woman's, men have very low levels of estrogen, higher levels of estrogen attribute to have a higher degree of emotions, therefore having become less logical.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25