Community > Posts By > swtcountrygirl

swtcountrygirl's photo
Mon 08/03/09 07:33 AM
oh my i needed a good laugh this morning thank you!

swtcountrygirl's photo
Tue 12/25/07 09:58 AM
Hi Merry Christmas ! does anyone know how i can reset my system which is XP opperating syatem back to a previous date to restore some setting that have gotten messed up? thanks for your help! Brenda

swtcountrygirl's photo
Sat 10/06/07 10:39 PM
so sad but so true have been there and had that too....flowerforyou

swtcountrygirl's photo
Wed 08/29/07 08:24 AM
LOL Iam4u....well darlin if he is going fishin i hope he wants a fishin buddy cause i love to fish too ...but don't put one in my pic don't want anyone to think i am sexually confused hehehe

swtcountrygirl's photo
Wed 08/29/07 08:14 AM
Miss Puddin,
I was told long ago after asking a question concerning men and the nature of how they pursue a women...this reply came from a well educated in life as well as educated man...He explained it is human nature for a man to be a provider it is something God placed in him..and early days man hunted and fished to provide food for his family. Without realizing it many men today still express their ability to seek /hunt and capture that which they desire and makes them feel sucsessful....hence why many men love to pursue a women but when she turns and has interest they bolt lmao.... then the hunt has then become unattractive to them and no longer fun its not like they can have us stuffed and mounted for show....they can't help it in other words it is bred in them to hunt or capture and then show thier sucess to others...think about it if they put a pic up of the last women they managed to take out who would want to go there because they appear to already have a women hehehe this way we can see they have ability...... our job is to make them keep working to capture us. <smiles> just my 2 cents anyone got change it might not be worth 2 cents hehehe have a great day all!

swtcountrygirl's photo
Sat 08/25/07 09:35 PM
thank you so much!!!!!!! good luck will be saying a pray you get your dream as well

swtcountrygirl's photo
Sat 08/25/07 08:57 PM
He lives here with me in Montgomery texas just outside of houston

swtcountrygirl's photo
Sat 08/25/07 08:46 PM
congrats i have an 18 yr old son who lives an dloves football and that is his dream...he was approached his sophmore yr by head coach of UT and told if things kept going the way they were with him they woul dmost likely offer him a scholorship to UT but we had to move and the school wouldn't let him play cause it was a 3 A instead of a 5 A which he came from so his football dream got cut short...so congrats we all love football here ..I am sure he woul dlove to play too...

swtcountrygirl's photo
Fri 07/20/07 04:32 PM
But...Then again times are changing and I realize Not everyone is for everyone and he must not have been for me.........So here I am hehehe what's up guys?

swtcountrygirl's photo
Fri 07/20/07 04:21 PM
Forgetable

Once I felt unforgetable
The look he gave
The touches I felt
Never would I be far
From his mind
I set and wait
No word
No call
Nothing from him
It would appear
I am what I thought
I would never be
Forgetable...

Written about a trucker who is still on here looking for the next forgetable one...17 months later

swtcountrygirl's photo
Sun 07/15/07 10:22 PM
HI welcome to JSH and to Texas the greatest place to live! what part are you in? I am close to houston in the conroe area by the National forest...

swtcountrygirl's photo
Tue 07/03/07 08:59 PM
Joyce you are right when you meet the right one the feeling is much different...speaking from exp...i had walls so high for 5 plus yrs met a man on POF lol a yr ago feb...we spent as much time together as we could he drove truck and was on the road alot so our time was limited but we had wonderful times together but he got scared and ran...we still talk but with him the walls crumbled and I know in my heart he is the one...I just have to be patient and trust God to help him with his fears and allow him his space to sew whatevr oats he is trying to sew to distract him from me lmao but recently he told me he is doing alot of thinking on us. I believe if its to be God will make a way and its much different than lust...so when its the right one you will know hun and nothing will stop you from standing and seeing it thru...its the only choice you will want to make i know....its hard sometimes when one is ready and the other is not but in time it will work out if he is the one...good luck and be patient you are fine! I know i see mine on here and POF and other sites looking and running but i am not going anywhere LOL....

swtcountrygirl's photo
Sat 06/30/07 08:32 PM
see i missed that also that there were two of us with country in our names heheh no worries!

swtcountrygirl's photo
Sat 06/30/07 08:30 PM
OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am saying his loss he didn't take time to get to know you and is so shallow he missed out ....

swtcountrygirl's photo
Sat 06/30/07 08:26 PM
Whisper ever hear the saying one mans trash is anothers treasure?.....his lost he never took the time to see your beauty...i have run into the same many times on here funny part is most of them looking for babrbie are not ken either and will be single much longer than you and I....smile gf God has someone all picked out for you just have to wait till the perfect time and he will be there....least that is what i keep telling myself lmao

swtcountrygirl's photo
Thu 06/28/07 03:36 PM
I would have to agree with singlenfree...howdy neighbor LOL...Texas is an awesome place and the people are great! they make Texas what it is! I love it here too was born in PA myself i can't help but laugh singlenfree we are both from same place and live same place that is kewl...maybe meet sometime for coffee and compare life here and there...happy hunting your new home but do check out Texas.

swtcountrygirl's photo
Sat 06/23/07 07:13 PM
I just let on that its a man and say something along the lines of ok
buddy glad you think my wife is hot but she is not up for grabs and I
don't share they usually stop iming me then hehehe mean aren't I?

swtcountrygirl's photo
Thu 06/14/07 05:36 PM
chat rooms require monoriting and that would entail more staff most
likely or more time to work on site they tend to crash and people get in
there and act a fool sometimes. Its sad but i like chat rooms too in
some sites but seems this is all we have here and who knows maybe one
day they will add chat or userplane chat capabilities for us...hang in
there!

swtcountrygirl's photo
Wed 06/13/07 04:48 PM
Joey,
When you meet her you will know she will knock your socks off and she is