Community > Posts By > honda522

no photo
Wed 10/13/10 06:12 PM

Ok. Ask her out. If she says yes, then you immediately tell her that you have the date planned. Chicks love a dude with a plan. None of the "What do you wanna do?" kind of crap (You know she will say "Whatever you wanna do if fine with me" anyways). So, with this in mind, have it planned. None of that dinner crap, unless you plan to cook for her, or make some sandwhiches and have a picnic. Do something fun that you feel you both will enjoy. Nothing too extreme.

Well you could go out for dinner...I was thinking Dave and Busters.

I don't a girl over to my house until I get to know her and see a few times.

no photo
Wed 10/13/10 05:53 PM

I wouldn't do the party thing as a first date. Since your already talking with her ask her to hit a happy hour or something simple like that. At least you'll be able to hear each other talking and you could build up and let her know what your feeling.

Yeah the more I think about it the more I don't want to drink around her for awhile. While I might be even funnier while intoxicated, it might just be a little weird.

no photo
Wed 10/13/10 10:39 AM

let me give u a few clues on girls giving guys signs we LIKE you.

We laugh at your jokes even if they are horrible!

We touch you when we laugh and let our hand linger a bit longer then usual.

We text you back almost as soon as we get your text.

We will even go do stuff you like even if we don't care for it.

We like to be hunted!

Or just let it out. ASK HER STRAIGHT OUT

I have no doubt she likes me, she laughs alot when I talk.

no photo
Wed 10/13/10 08:32 AM

maybe, but if you are not sure if she likes you, it might be too much for her. something more casual for a first date, but the party might work if you invite her as a group. like tell her a group of you and your friends (mixed company of course) are going and you think it would be fun if she tagged along. if you really want to impress her take her to vegas, your treat of course.

Can't bring a whole group of people I don't know to a party that isn;t mine. Vegas would be moving too fast. I cant afford to by plane tickets for one thing and the other might not be cool to stay in an apartment with my dad.

no photo
Tue 10/12/10 06:37 PM
So there is this girl in my and I like. I wanna ask her out but I don't know what to do. I have several ideas but what I am looking forward to is a Halloween party I am going to in a few weeks. This week I will be going out to Vegas for a days, so unfortunately I will not be able to do anything till next Thursday or Friday.

The party is the 29th the week after I get back. I would like to go out with her a few times before the party(providing she is into me.) And then if she wants to come it would be awesome.

So I guess my question is the party good for the first time?

no photo
Wed 02/10/10 01:37 PM
Well its a no go for the next two weeks. Wasn't able to ask her, and now I don't have that class for two weeks. Unless I talk to her on facebook...which I don't want to do that.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 06:11 PM

Wow, never thought about getting a gift for the first date if it falls on V-day. Should I run out to get something or would that be weird?
i say definately not... you are just meeting.. a first meet is for friends... i know if i went on a first date on valentnes day i would not want anything... just the company..

Technically were friends in class...

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 05:35 PM

Think about how romantic it would be if it works out and you can say your first date was Valentine's day...okay you're a guy, but I think she would think it was great - and if not, at least you had a great time together...unless of course you're not sure if she's single, then yikes! Embarrassing! Obviously you're a thoughtful person, or you wouldn't even have bothered coming on here...Good luck.
I am fairly certain she is single. I feel like she is giving me subtle hints that she likes me. She is an alright girl. Works hard, and has a great personality. She doesn't seem to be the type to have been with alot of guys,and I think she has decent taste in music.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:44 PM

I was thinking about asking this girl out and all of the sudden its going to be Valentines Day. Is that a bad thing to do? Should I wait till after V Day.

I dont know what the big deal is. Valentines Day is Sunday. Take her out Friday or Saturday.

I work both Friday and Saturday. But there is no reason I couldn't go after work on Saturday I guess.

I figure I could use V Day as a crutch kinda.

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:38 PM
I was thinking about asking this girl out and all of the sudden its going to be Valentines Day. Is that a bad thing to do? Should I wait till after V Day.

no photo
Wed 09/30/09 11:21 AM
Looking for someone to go with. Don't like going by myself.

Chevelle will be coming back soon too.

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 09:14 PM
haha, pretty much every time

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 04:52 PM

You are so sweet,Do what ever you feel like to make her feel ok about what happened.And that you care.drinks drinks

Eh, I don't really talk to people I don't know, I am just that kinda of person.

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:48 AM

Although a nice gesture, I think the person who had the seizure in class will be very embarrassed even though they shouldnt be. Sounds like a petit mal seizure. I would just act normally around her and maybe google what to do in such a case if it reoccurs.

Well lucky a few people knew a bit about it and knew what to do. It last for quite awhile. I guess she was still in it after the medics set her on her side on the ground.

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:43 AM

You should definitely be nice to her. People with nervous disorders are often subject to ridicule by peers. Empathy would be a great thing. A get-well card of some sort would be very nice of you. You have good character, sir. :smile:

I am nice to person, so I don't have to worry about not being nice. I feel bad for her, it must be embarrassing to think she held up the rest of the class.

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:37 AM
It was my only class of the day today. I got there at about 10 till 9. Then at about 9 the teacher walked in, and a few seconds later someone sitting next to her said something to the teacher and how he thought she needed help. It looked like she had her head down crying, but she was unresponsive.

They called 911, and it took them like 15 mins to get there. I felt so bad, there was nothing that I knew I could do, other than to just give them space. He had us go out in the hall, and I am glad for that. She is going to look back on this and be very glad she wasn't driving.

I still can't get over it. I don't know her name, well nor do I know anyone elses name in the class either.

I was wondering if she is going to the hospital and if so how long, cause I considered getting people to put in a fund for some flowers or something like that.

Needless to say he canceled class.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:46 PM

Ya know Thomas Edison didn't get the lightbulb right the first try. Just think if he'd given up after only the first try. We'd all still be readin by kerosene lamps. Quit ur belly achin, act like u got a pair an keepin sendin emails. The right one will respond eventually. shades

(Redd) Damn...give it a little more sugar and beat around the bush a little more. laugh :tongue:

(Honda) Seriously though, you're saying you're not looking to meet anyone, then are you saying all you want is to talk to people? I can't remember what you're profile said in that respect, but I thought it said dating. There is the possibility too that at least some of the emails are not getting to them. The site does have an occasional glitch lately where people are not getting some of their email, and also be sure to check the criteria for who you are sending it to. If you don't fall within what they have their profile set to, they aren't going to be able to receive anything from you.

Like I said, there is no one in my area on this site worth contacting, I use it to browse the forums and sometimes post.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 08:54 AM

Well, what do the emails you send out look like.... cuz I'll tell you this.... I wont even think twice about responding to an email with less than a complete sentence

I assure grammar and punctuation are perfect. I don't really use this account to try to met people, cause there is no one in my area worth. That's why I don't bother putting profile on here.

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:21 PM
What?

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:16 PM
Easily over 50 messages sent between here and other sites and no reply's. WTF? I think maybe 3 people have replied total.

I just don't get it.

Previous 1 3