Community > Posts By > honda522

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 07:36 PM
I think a girl asking me out would be awesome. Girls are confusing sometimes and if they make the move, it brings down the confusing.

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 07:24 PM
Extreme Acne.

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 07:19 PM
Chevelle

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 11:03 AM
They blacked out that game here in KC; had to listen to the radio.

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 03:47 PM
Been waiting for this for years. He should of been in the first your of his eligibility. It's a shame he isn't here to give a speech.

no photo
Wed 08/05/09 06:21 AM

I get the impression that alot of people don't really understand what dating sites are meant for; or maybe its my interpretation. I think its meant to met people, find out a bit about them, and then if you think they are decent enough continue on and meet them.

I think you wouldn't want to know everything about the other person, because that's what makes dating fun. Maybe that's just the way I feel it should be.

What's your take on this?

As opposed to what? Just curious...........smokin

As opposed to finding everything about them before you meet them. Picture this, you talk to someone online for 5 months, and you really like them, so you guys finally meet and the other person. It turns out there are quite different than they are online. You don't like them and now you have just wasted 5 months of your life.

no photo
Tue 08/04/09 04:04 PM
I get the impression that alot of people don't really understand what dating sites are meant for; or maybe its my interpretation. I think its meant to met people, find out a bit about them, and then if you think they are decent enough continue on and meet them.

I think you wouldn't want to know everything about the other person, because that's what makes dating fun. Maybe that's just the way I feel it should be.

What's your take on this?

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 08:56 AM
Had a similar situation a few months back. The dumb B***h was texting at a red light and it turn green. Its a very short light to begin with, so I honk and she sits there infront of me mouths off. I could see it in her mirror. I got Freaking pissed.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 06:25 AM

I was thinking about this and well, I wasn't really sure were to put this.

The first type of people are the people who get by on their looks alone. They do not need personality,

The second type is the people who don't have the looks, but have a great personality.

What do you think? This didn't come out the way I wanted it to.
well u are pretty hot so you have no personality?laugh
Say now, I don't really consider my self that attractive, but I guess there is possible for that thrid group.

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 09:40 PM
I was thinking about this and well, I wasn't really sure were to put this.

The first type of people are the people who get by on their looks alone. They do not need personality,

The second type is the people who don't have the looks, but have a great personality.

What do you think? This didn't come out the way I wanted it to.

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 01:06 PM

Did you meet them online (I may have missed that part)? If so, one thing you should know is that women are pretty leery of men they meet online. If you are asking them out for dinner too soon (after, say, a couple of texts), that can be a little scary. You might consider investing more time over a few weeks with phone calls, e-mails, etc. then maybe a first date of coffee or something.

I had one guy, after talking to him via IM once and by phone once insist on getting together that night. And I mean, he was persistent. That says a couple of things (a) booty call wannabe; (b) he's desperate; or (c) he's a serial killer. Were any of those true? I have no way of knowing as I cut off all contact immediately because it was WAAAAAAAAAAY too much too soon.

It's a safety thing flowerforyou

Yes I did. But we texted for a week +, I suggested we meet somewhere public.

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 06:17 AM

So in the past 4 weeks or so I have obtained numbers a few numbers from about 3 or 4 girls. The first one, seemed to be playing games with me or something, she didn't remember who I was 3 days later.

I moved on, cause you can't wait forever on a girl. The second girl I was texting for a while. I asked her is she wanted to go for dinner and she said maybe. I told her I would call her later in the day. I did and she didn't answer. Then a few mins later she text me. The convo led to no where. I pretty much gave up cause she wouldn't make actual plans.

So I moved on. The third girl gave me her number. We texted and I asked if she want to get dinner sometime. Then ask her when the best time for her is, she stalls. Then asked her when she work and she claims to work 7 days a week. Its possible, but not probable. I pretty much have given up and am moving on.

Am I doing something wrong? What the hell should I do differently?

Wow, you give up entirely too easily. Would probably do that differently.

So what I am suppose to do? Bugg them until they want to get a new number? I won't do that, I respect people. Plus like I have said, I am not going to lock my self to one girl who I don't even know.

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 09:02 PM

I might have something to do with the way you are asking these young women who don't know you all that well for that first date.

If all you have done is talk or text it is not likely that a vague invitation to go eat a meal feels really safe. Most women do not want to include alcohol in a first date with a stranger even if food is involved.

I don't know how other younger women feel but setting across the table in a yet un-named eating establish that I might or might not like is not my first choice for a date. How are you going to talk with food in your mouth? FOr women it always puts them in a difficult position to know what to order without overwhelming the gentleman's budget. Getting stuck with the bill; sadley is not rare nowdays.

The solution I would suggest is at least being a little more specific when inviteing a lady for a date. Place, time, and date are at least a minimum. It might be less than spontaneous but it shows genuine interest to ask for a date at least three days in advance and then call the day before to confirm.

If she is a single parent at least five days to find a sitter is definitely going to help your odds at an acceptance.

If you get a "stall" when you offer a specific invitation you have two choices; say "Sorry that is not going to work out" or "Sorry if you would like another day I can call you in a week or you can call me when you have a day free and we can see if we can do it later." This way you are not grilling her about her calendar but you have at shot at finding a compatiable date.
All good points.

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 08:59 PM
Red Friday means something totally different around here.

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 08:58 PM
I'd have to say sad, cause it reminds me of my ex girlfriend.

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 08:43 PM

Yes. Stop assuming that any girl wants anything to do with you just because they give you their number. It doesnt mean they like you, just like it doesnt mean that if they look at you.

Well obviously the didn't mind me texting them, that didn't seem to bug them. Why would the give their number out if they didn't want to be bugged? indifferent

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 08:40 PM

:heart: EiiThEr ThE GiiRLs WeRe ScArEd Or ThEy ArENT WhO ThEy SaY ThEy ArE ... AlOt Of FakE PPl OuT ThErE :heart:

They were real. Atleast I don't see anyone going to the extreme of leaving a voice mail with a girls voice.

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 08:27 PM

well if u are 20, how old are the "women" you are talking to?
20 yr old girls don't tend to be very responsive or responsible, from what I have seen...in my 20s, I didn't put much into some guy asking for my #, come to think of it..lol...

it's a numbers game...keep playin
Yea, seems like 21 is a barrier and too high for me. Not that I would drink if I was 21.

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 08:16 PM
I have gotten a few numbers, but no dates. Thats semi successful right?

no photo
Wed 07/29/09 08:13 PM

So in the past 4 weeks or so I have obtained numbers a few numbers from about 3 or 4 girls. The first one, seemed to be playing games with me or something, she didn't remember who I was 3 days later.

I moved on, cause you can't wait forever on a girl. The second girl I was texting for a while. I asked her is she wanted to go for dinner and she said maybe. I told her I would call her later in the day. I did and she didn't answer. Then a few mins later she text me. The convo led to no where. I pretty much gave up cause she wouldn't make actual plans.

So I moved on. The third girl gave me her number. We texted and I asked if she want to get dinner sometime. Then ask her when the best time for her is, she stalls. Then asked her when she work and she claims to work 7 days a week. Its possible, but not probable. I pretty much have given up and am moving on.

First off welcome to mingle, since you're new. To answer your question, you're not doing anything wrong. Sounds like you just talk to a lot of women who don't know what they want, or they want to take a long time to make up their minds. Or they thought they wanted to go out with you and then they changed their minds again. They sound fickle; I attract the same type of people, and it sucks. Maybe you should take a really long time to get to know them before asking them out. You can talk to someone long enough and get an idea if they want to do more than just text or talk. Good luck.

Thanks, I actually have been here for awhile, I just never have posted before.