1) intelligence
2) personality
3) sense of humor
4) common sense
5) physical appearance
6) spontaneousness

InOklahoma's photo
Fri 06/19/09 02:38 PM
As to the original question about he lady that wanted to be complimented all evening- My advice is run the other way. She is going to be a high maintenance kinda woman. She is always going to want more than you can ever give. She is hiding really low self-esteem and you will never be able to boost it high enough for her to feel OK about herself.

As to the later question about why women think about the future early in a relationship- we are just wired that way. Warning- sweeping generalizations ahead--- Men are trying to figure out how much work it is to get a woman into bed and women are trying to figure out if this guy has the potential to become permanent in her life. It is our basic nature. Part of the reason that dating is so hard- we go at cross purposes much of the time.

InOklahoma's photo
Sat 06/06/09 07:05 AM
Absolutely! To marry at my age without a prenup would be really dumb! Doesn't mean you don't love the other person it just means you area realist.

InOklahoma's photo
Sat 06/06/09 06:59 AM
An es is an ex for a reason. Don't go back. Stay with the woman you love. Exercise your visitation rights with your child and enjoy.