Community > Posts By > Sigiere

Sigiere's photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:11 AM
I might, are you rich?

Sigiere's photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:09 AM
Guess I can't post here no more.
I plan on crushing soon just haven't found anyone to get keenly intrested in yet.

Sigiere's photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:08 AM
Ummm,,,,,

Nobody has asked me out yet? lol.
Guess I am just not desirable enough.
Must have me mums thighs or something, dunno.

I have contacted enough women now, they can contact me if they are intrested.

Sigiere's photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:58 AM
Life

Sigiere's photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:57 AM
I travel for me job so I really don't get to date much but when I do I enjoy takking a woman to the lake for the weekend. I like to grill out, play games (washers, volleyball, horse shoes, etc) maybe get a boat and take it out. Walk around the lake in the evening then finish it off by sitting by a campfire holding eachother and talking about our dreams and so forth.

What's the point in going out if you can not enjoy eachothers company and just spending some time together in an intimate setting?

Sigiere's photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:48 AM
Predators of everytype utilise all forms of communication to ply their trade, not just phone.

Those odds are a fair statement. For every one success there is about a hundred failures. These sites and other forms of "People Meet" utilities are just tools for people to use to meet others with similiar intrests and so forth.

Like any other tool you will succeed if you use it properly.

O.T. - My experiences have been both satisfactory and unsatisfactory.

Satisfactory because I have met intresting people and unsatisfactory because so far I haven't found anyone I am compatible with for one reason or another.

Sigiere's photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:41 AM
I think this subject is highly over rated.
Obviously if someone contacts you first they are intrested on some level. There's got to be something about you that attracts the person in some way and every situation always has the potential to go further than friends.

Friendzone doesn't work for me. How can you be friends if you just met. Friendship os a type of relationship in among itself. Can you truly say someone is your friend if you don't know them that well?

How about acqaintance zone?

Sigiere's photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:32 AM
a woman - a rose followed by a hug then a light kiss. Then tell them this, " I really appreciate you and all the things you do for me. I would not be complete without you. You are a treasure to me. "
Do this with no warning and for no reason at all other than to let them know this. You must mean it too.

a man - a hug, a kiss and 4 hours of very romantic love makking.

Women tend to lean toward the emotional and hart felt things.
Men tend to lean toward the physical.

Sigiere's photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:24 AM
I think so yeah.
A particularly bitter breakup will cause enough anguish emotionally to cause a person to project that experience on all the opposite sex until the new wound has healed sufficiently enough for the person to realize that not all people are going to be just like or similiar to the one that is at the center of their pain.

It's a life experience. If will make you stronger and more cautious in the furture.

Sigiere's photo
Fri 07/24/09 04:53 AM
Single

Sigiere's photo
Fri 07/24/09 04:49 AM
I'm not pissy about it but I am starting to get tired of it.

Sigiere's photo
Thu 07/23/09 09:54 PM
Nite Indn.
I second that.
nite all

Sigiere's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:10 PM
I don't.
Why, you offering?

Sigiere's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:07 PM
I will keep me opinion to meself on this one.

:angel:

Sigiere's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:02 PM
Me 3.
I sincerely hope it didn't envolve me.

Sigiere's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:08 PM
Time to go.
Cheers every1

Sigiere's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:56 PM
Your profile is perfect.
You appear to know what you want and have a good head on your shoulders.
The best way to avoid players and such is to hit straight to the point and that's exactly what you did.

I'll say your profile is complete.

Sigiere's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:49 PM
Nicely done.

Sigiere's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:48 PM
Not bad.

Sigiere's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:42 PM
No sex? Ok, I could deal with that. Sex isn't everything anyhow.
No holding hands, I can deal with that too. No cuddling or talking? Forget it, it's over.