Community > Posts By > TrystaBella85

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 07:04 PM
Great advice.laugh drinker

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 06:47 PM
Maybe, but most guys that I like don't like me back and vice versa. So it's really hard to make a mutual connection. For me.

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 06:39 PM

This is a real bad taste of mine moe...

i am attracted to married men

Good luck with that. They rarely leave their wives, and if they do, rest assured they'll leave you for an upgrade.....

In Islam, wrecking marriages is a sin. Men can marry up to 4 women. I have a best friend who has 4 wives and 21 children. They all live in harmony
I am close to their family, often go out with them

Oh okay, I meant in America, I forgot not everyone is from here.flowerforyou

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 06:39 PM
I have yet to meet a d1ck that's more valuable that my job and I hope I never do. smh

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 06:29 PM

This is a real bad taste of mine moe...

i am attracted to married men

Good luck with that. They rarely leave their wives, and if they do, rest assured they'll leave you for an upgrade.....

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 06:28 PM

well let me just throw out this little scenario

say you do go out
get all hot and heavy with each other
and it lasts a few months and then..
you have a falling out
and work place becomes difficult to be around
each other..

who do you suppose is going to end up leaving?
the boss or the employee?

My thoughts exactly....

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 06:27 PM
Edited by TrystaBella85 on Fri 09/18/15 06:30 PM
Mixing professional and private life rarely works out. If you guys go out and get into a relationship and then break up, can you still work for him? Would it be weird for you? Would you want special treatment at work and then get offended when you don't get it? Or if you do get it and your co-workers find out, won't that be awkward? Just my thoughts.....I dated 2 guys I worked with (not at the same time) and when the relationships ended it was very very hard to work with them anymore. I can't imagine if they had been my boss, I guess i might have quit. Maybe.

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 05:41 PM

For over a year now,she would love to see him while going and coming back from work,she would stop over,touch,rob his chest,twist her waist...but keeps saying no to his proposal...Guys,what do you think she wants??

She wants what every woman wants, new shoes, a brand new pair of yoga pants and unlimited coffee. Oh wait, that's what I want, ahahhhahaa.

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 05:38 PM
I think a lot of guys think it makes them look "distinguished' not realizing that's usually code for "older." I like a man who looks his real age, not like my dad, LOL

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 05:35 PM

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

It really cracks me up when people talk about what they would do in a given situation, when, in reality, we react instinctively. Until the heat is on, you don't truly know what you would do. You just have to be tested under fire to find out.

Amen to that.drinker

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 04:16 PM
Hmmm, I like nice eyes, too. But I guess I'll say a great smile. A creepy smile can be a real turn off. Sounds weird, but when a guy smiles and he doesn't look good, but like he might be a serial killer, ugh....so yeah, a nice smile. With great teeth. bigsmile

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 04:13 PM

I'm thinking about Ascension, The 5th Dimension and the Higher Self of all. pure love and bliss

Oh wow.:heart:

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 04:06 PM
Like I need to be getting my work done, but I'm lazy, so I waste time on here....le sigh...

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 04:05 PM

Most beards I don't like. I like clean shaven. I like a moustache. A lot of guys can't pull off a good moustache. FYI: my favorite actor is Burt Reynolds.

I agree, he's still very sexy.

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 04:04 PM

that's two strikes for me:tongue:

laugh laugh flowerforyou

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 04:03 PM
How sweet. Good luck in your search.

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 03:47 PM
I'm a sucker for a stupid guy with a cute face. The struggle is real....

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 02:07 PM

thanks bella would you like tea or coffee with that?

Coffee please, with extra cream and sugar.

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 02:07 PM

I am thinking I hope I like windows 10, because I am downloading it now.:smile:

I had to uninstall that on mine, it was causing me too many problems. Had my iTunes all messed up, my photos app was weird. Just too much of a hassle. I hope it works out better for you.

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 02:06 PM
Makes Eric's with peanut butter. Here you go! :wink:

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 15