Community > Posts By > TrystaBella85

TrystaBella85's photo
Sat 09/19/15 02:41 PM

Quote: I'm changing my status to married now

Naughty!!! Spank u

Actually, lemme explain why i am attracted... it is actually an ego issue. I always feel, that if a married man (especially ) those with drop dead gorgeous wives have an interest towards plain, ugly me... then there must be something interesting about me. U know what i mean?

You're not plain or ugly.flowerforyou

TrystaBella85's photo
Sat 09/19/15 02:38 PM
Just don't get offended if you get answers that you're not looking for. Ask someone how old they think you are and they say 60 or something, don't bring out the insults, since you did ask them. I agree about just being upfront. Sounds like too much game playing and messing around. I guess I'm mentally older than hell, because I really wouldn't have time for that crap...I see a guy I like, he likes me back, we go for coffee. We have a chat, we discuss our common interests, either make a connection or we don't. All that game playing and putting on airs and trying be something we're not just to make an impression, the idea of it gives me a headache.

TrystaBella85's photo
Sat 09/19/15 02:33 PM
Other than a hook up, what can you really have in common with someone with such a vast age difference? I know it goes on, obviously, but it's not the norm. I don't have anything in common with a much older guy. Period. I'm also not attracted to them. Do you want to date someone who doesn't want to sleep with you? Do you want to date someone who has no idea what you're talking about when you mention "the good old days?" Do you want to date someone who shares the same culture as Miley Cyrus? Seriously??? I get that older men think younger women are pretty and sexy and all that, but for a real relationship, 9 times out of 10, you're wasting time, yours and hers. JMO

TrystaBella85's photo
Sat 09/19/15 02:11 PM
It's called preferences, we all have them. Welcome to the site.

TrystaBella85's photo
Sat 09/19/15 02:03 PM
If you have to lie in order to date, you need to rethink your priorities. You also need to think about what's gong to happen they find out you lied, and they usually do. The truth nearly always comes out....and it never ends well.

TrystaBella85's photo
Sat 09/19/15 01:45 PM

My laptop, my Kindle, and my purse.

Sry I'm stoopid (not joking). What's a kindle?

It's an electronic tablet, you can read books, play games and go on the internet on it. Like a computer, only smaller.

TrystaBella85's photo
Sat 09/19/15 01:35 PM

Maybe you should be looking for a woman instead of a "girl".huh

Good advice.

TrystaBella85's photo
Sat 09/19/15 01:29 PM
My laptop, my Kindle, and my purse.

TrystaBella85's photo
Sat 09/19/15 01:28 PM

:cry:

Preferences.
Nobody should be forced to communicate with, or even date someone, that they have no interest in.

drinker Very well said. And so true.

TrystaBella85's photo
Sat 09/19/15 01:28 PM
Younger men offer even more benefits though, LOL And yeah preferences are such pesky things aren't they?laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Sat 09/19/15 12:45 PM
I have too many hobbies to ever be bored.

TrystaBella85's photo
Sat 09/19/15 10:59 AM

couple weeks ago I went back home and spent afternoon visiting with my brother..catching up on kids

tells me his daughter who is a single mom and 25 years old
was dating her boss for last couple months
nice guy, divorced and around 30 with one daughter

anyhow..she let's this guy sign his name on dotted line
for a car loan for her

so she is driving around this spiffy new car and dating her boss

lo and behold..he finds out she is texting and still talking to her ex
who is the baby daddy and then finds out she spent the night with this guy
and told him she was over at a friend's house

he fired her for being late to work and went to her house and took her car all in same day surprised

Wow. LOL

TrystaBella85's photo
Sat 09/19/15 01:53 AM
I can't imagine a guy having one long enough to do that, :tongue:

TrystaBella85's photo
Sat 09/19/15 01:07 AM

I don't mean this in a sexual manner. At least not completely.

Not having to go to bed alone. I miss that. Some might argue and say that no one has to go to bed alone. And I guess in a way they would be right. But it just isn't the same as having that familiar face right there with you. Your best everything.

But then she tries to steal the covers......or she puts a blanket on the bed because YOU have the AC setting on like artic.....or she farts under the covers and doesnt warn you when you lift them up. Alas....guess ya gotts take the bad with the good. grumble laugh

That's why I like sleeping by myself, hahaha.

TrystaBella85's photo
Sat 09/19/15 12:58 AM

I've worked at my job for 2 1/2 years and have always wanted to ask my boss on a date... He owns the place I work at... So he is rarely there... He has done nice things for me such as giving me money and checking up on me when I'm feeling ill... But I can't figure out if he's interested or just being nice bc he knows I'm a single mom... If I asked him out for drink would that be so wrong?

Big mistake. Date the janitor.....I hear he has a Mercedes. laugh

laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 07:42 PM
Johnny Depp looks really good with facial hair...drool

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 07:18 PM

Kinda same here.. they just view the profile and move on. I think its cause they think a guy should make the first move maybe.

I agree, men should message first. I'm all for women's lib, but you guys can still do that, right? Hahahaha.

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 07:17 PM
You could try not calling them girls for one thing.....I haven't looked at your profile, but you sound really entitled. Not everyone is going to respond to you, I'm sure women have messaged you and you didn't answer?

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 07:15 PM

For five dolla I make you holla. :heart:

laugh

TrystaBella85's photo
Fri 09/18/15 07:14 PM
You don't seem very happy or approachable in your profile and your headline is really negative. Maybe that's why? I know a lot of single moms who have no trouble finding men to date....

1 2 7 8 9 10 12 14 15