Community > Posts By > Frankk1950

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/17/15 08:07 PM
I have only been here for one month.In my experience the people who are on here and are married or in a relationship are amongst the nicest people I have met here.They have explained their situation.I have no reason to doubt their explanations.JME

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/17/15 07:29 PM
Thirty years ago I fell in love with a beautiful lady who had a three year daughter.I had split up with my wife five years previously because she wanted a family,I didn't.How I wished that child was mine.The lady had a very high profile job,manager of a very large International airline which involved a lot of travel and after hours entertaining.I became the babysitter whilst running my own company.I felt the lady was neglecting me and her child.I issued an ultimatum,me or her job.I got shown the door.One year later the airline collapsed.30 years later I still love both ladies.I now have three beautiful children of my own with a different lady.You win some you,loose some and on the journey you find out who you are.

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/17/15 06:48 PM
Edited by Frankk1950 on Sat 10/17/15 07:31 PM

If God really does "hate" gays, why did he create them?

For those who believe in God that is a very relevant question.
Usually the answer is He didn't create them gay,they chose to be gay.
Scientific research is pointing in a different direction.
For those who don't believe in God,the question is irrelevant.
can you post this scientific research?

The gist of the scientific research as I interpret it is,when we are born we have chromosomes which determine our sexual orientation,we don't choose to be what we are,it is already written in our DNA.I am not a scientist merely,a reader.Sorry I can't provide references.

I'm sure Igor will help us out.

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/17/15 06:22 PM

If God really does "hate" gays, why did he create them?

For those who believe in God that is a very relevant question.
Usually the answer is He didn't create them gay,they chose to be gay.
Scientific research is pointing in a different direction.
For those who don't believe in God,the question is irrelevant.

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/17/15 02:17 PM
Edited by Frankk1950 on Sat 10/17/15 02:29 PM
Well dust that sand off and get ready to be swept off your feet.
Welcome to Mingle.flowerforyou

OOps is that the carpet moving ?

David can you please put that "Welcome mat" back in place. :wink:

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/17/15 06:26 AM
Congratulations on changing your profile,that is a far better image to portray.Welcome back,hopefully you will get some genuine responses.:thumbsup:

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/17/15 05:37 AM
Only if you leave the door open.I think you need to change the topic heading to exist rather than exit.laugh

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/16/15 10:37 PM

You know what, you people are what is the problem with the world today, you take something good and then you **** all over it and then say it's bad. **** all of you. I have been through more crap than most of you, I did three tours in Iraq and one in Afghanistan, so why don't you show some respect and quit trying to **** me over with your elementary reverse psychology ********, and just accept the fact that I am real and you are douche bags. I have my DD 214 to prove what I have done, can you say the same?

I doubt if there are many people here who do not respect what you have done for YOUR country.There may be people who would question why you are serving in Afghanistan but we don't blame you for the policies of your government.
You asked for advice,people expressed their opinions.The only derogatory remarks I see on this page are yours.If you are not prepared to accept criticism why ask for our opinions..Nobody is forcing you to listen.
Stand back,take a breather and try a different approach.It is obvious the one you are using is not working.Why keep banging your head against the same brick.At least try a different wall.
I wish you well.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/16/15 09:27 PM

Be patient.
Join in the forums where the real people can see you.
If it doesn't produce results after one month,look in the mirror
Best of luck.

Gee that was quicker than I expected.
Three hours.
Time to look in the mirror.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/16/15 07:54 PM

I can't go through life without knowing if he truly exists or not. I don't care about getting on his good side and I'm willing to upset him if it means he'll show me a sign. Because: "I'd rather have a sure nothing than an uncertain something!"

So I've been trying to come up with ways that'll most certainly provoke him, if he exists that is. Mind you I don't want to get in trouble with the authorities. Any ideas?

Well..... I like to believe that we are each god (they say we are formed in 'his' image) and that we are each the creators (of our reality and destiny).

My suggestion would be that you take a journey towards enlightenment, with any luck (and essentially a focused mind) you may find 'something' tells you 'something' that could be interpreted as a sign.

If you just walk about as normal and keep a keen eye open for miricles you might be waiting a while. ;)

Life is full of miracles,whether you attribute these wonderful and inexplicable events to god or not is another matter.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/16/15 07:42 PM
Be patient.
Join in the forums where the real people can see you.
If it doesn't produce results after one month,look in the mirror
Best of luck.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/16/15 07:12 PM
You look like a real person.
You sound like a real lady.
Good luck with your search and in the meantime
Join in the fun at the forum.flowerforyou

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/16/15 05:15 PM

My work and sleep schedules, simply aren't negotiable... for anyone... for any reason.

If that makes me selfish,
I'm okay with that.

one of my friends is the same way.. work and sleep are his priorities..
Unfortunately this has sabotaged more than one relationship of his.....
You will make plans to go on a date with a woman... then work will call him.. he will cancel the date just to go into work... he does this a lot..
I started this topic actually because of his behavior.....lol.. he does other selfish things as well..ok. I'm not saying this is selfish I'm just saying it seems selfish..lol... I keep telling him if you want to keep a relationship you actually have to make time even on those days when you don't have time..
Yup..... he just says yeah but I like to sleep..lol

:laughing:

Everything after 5:00 p.m., is my time.

Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, the Saudi royal family, and the Wal-Mart corporation, couldn't combine their resources, to come up with enough of a retainer fee to get me to be "on call".

Plus a Mars bar ?????

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/16/15 05:27 AM
Not a lot of information to go off.You need to say something about yourself.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/16/15 05:04 AM
Timewaster

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/16/15 04:51 AM
Edited by Frankk1950 on Fri 10/16/15 04:52 AM

Proud to be a kiwi
Born and breed.

No scammer here.

Sorry Annie,I wasn't implying Kiwis were scammers.I was talking in terms of distance from the US and then had a friendly swipe at Kiwi speak.flowerforyou
Blondie cleverly side stepped my swipe.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/15/15 11:59 PM

Not understanding what you mean

Hi Annie,tried to message you but i suspect I'm too young.
Like your new photo.flowerforyou

Lol could be
I will send you a message
I did if cause II had enough of fakes lol

I did send a message and it didn't aloud it

Probably because I don't take messages from people seeking an intimate encounter laugh You are not allowed because you are under 55.I will change it just for you :smile:

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/15/15 11:29 PM

Not understanding what you mean

Hi Annie,tried to message you but i suspect I'm too young.
Like your new photo.flowerforyou

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/15/15 11:19 PM

Hi everyone I swear it does seem like most people on here do not live where there profile say's lol

Have you spoken to most people ? Some people move.Some people have two places of domicile.Probably more correct to say the scammers addresses are misleading.I'm sure when they ask you to send money:thumbsup: ,they will give you their correct address.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/15/15 11:09 PM
Just a little gibe at another Kiwi.Are you familiar with Kiwi speak ?
Don't know how to load pictures here.
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDMQFjAHahUKEwiWruzeqcbIAhWKFpQKHYADAhM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fbritishexpats.com%2Fforum%2Fnew-zealand-83%2Fhow-speak-new-zulander-392833%2F&usg=AFQjCNF-V2h08i6GImi6sqOaKEGYIRBQ2A&sig2=miFc2lofT8TP7hnIPbBx4g&bvm=bv.105039540,d.dGo