Community > Posts By > Frankk1950

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/23/15 06:16 PM
I believe we have many soul mates,male and female.
Soul mates tend to find each other.
Sometimes you recognise each other instantly.
It takes other people time to reveal their soul.

Good luck in your quest.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/23/15 05:34 PM

[ Half An Hour Later ]

The word religion is derived from the Latin word 'religio' which is a noun for obligation and the Latin verb 'religare' which is to bind.

Sorry if I took a few hours to respond,I like to get at least three hours sleep each night.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/23/15 05:30 PM

Okay Frank and Tom, I just had to briefly look at Your Mingle Profile and You clicked 'non-religious' on it, and 'other.'

My I ask if You believe in God... ? And if so, do You make moral decisions daily in Your life, according, based on some measure of accountability to God ?

Yes I believe in God but I'm certain the god I believe in bears no resemblance to the god you believe in.

Yes I make moral decisions many times each day.Some of them are immoral by other peoples standards.

My moral choices are based more on accountability to my own beliefs which are fairly closely aligned to christian beliefs without the trappings of religion.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/23/15 05:07 PM
Edited by Frankk1950 on Fri 10/23/15 05:11 PM
Sounds ruff

yea, i always hate it when that happens...

Funny, I agree with both of you.

I rarely agree with anybody.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/23/15 03:05 PM

Belief in god is religion

So you are saying no religion but religion seems the most sane to you.

Even tho the God I believe in is unique to me it is still my religion. However I am not required to do anything. I have no Religion of duties to perform in order to believe in God. God requires nothing of me to exist. No ceremonies, worshiping, praying or lifestyles.

God just is. If you claiming it is my religion makes you happy I won't stop you. Even if I personally feel you are in error. If I ever find someone on this planet that understands the God that I know. Perhaps we will form some type of religion. Currently there is noone else. I'm okay with that...are you?

As I said before this is 'The Gospel of Tom".
I have no problem with you believing in your own gospel whatsoever.
If you cannot see the contradiction in your belief/statement which I questioned,and you have made no attempt to refute,that's also fine with me.
We are all entitled to our own beliefs,whether those beliefs are logical or not.If you want to believe 2+2 = 5 as long as I'm selling to you.However when I am buying from you I'll stick with tradition.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/23/15 02:43 PM

How random do we need to be ?

If You believe in God and the only format of works that You engage Yourself in is only known to You... Then that is YOUR religion.

I'm sorry,I can't follow your lack of reason in this equation.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/23/15 02:21 PM

Religion is format...

Format is works...

Faith without works is dead.

That's a very neat equation,isn't it wonderful how neatly they work out when you can put random values in which allow you to draw the conclusion you want.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/23/15 02:14 PM
Quoting Tomishereagain

"True, true
I am not familiar with many religions at all. Bhuddism I believe is one of the most simplest. Islam I think is one of the most demanding.
There are so many religions its difficult to know which one represents what.
No religion but belief in God seems the most sane to me."

Belief in god is religion

So you are saying no religion but religion seems the most sane to you.

That seems very sane to me slaphead

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/23/15 01:57 PM

Some people debate if Homosexuality is nature or nurture... It's neither !

The way You have to perceive this behaviour is as a malediction. (A Curse)

Homosexuality and Lesbianism are a by-product of another more serious sin, Creature or Creation Worship.

The Quran explains there is no other greater or more unforgivable sin then worshiping other than The One True God. (In Arabic This Is Called Shirk)

The Apostle Paul explains how this comes about very emphatically in The Letter To The Romans, in the Bible at (Romans 1: 18-32)

It's important to note that any and all other things, other than God, are technically creations. So, as time passes so do what is most-fashionable in preoccupying and deceiving humanity into what it venerates.

A somewhat verbose and dogmatic way of saying,we are not entitled to discuss an issue if our thinking is not in line with the Qu'ran or Bible.

If,quoting you "we have to perceive" then perhaps we should all sit back and enjoy you debating both sides of an issue which in your opinion does not exist.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/22/15 11:52 PM

"It is expected that when True AI Singularity is achieved the AI will surpass human intellect within a month and exceed humans to the point of godhood within a year."

The hole in this logic is that it fails to recognize that in the absence of wisdom all the knowledge in the universe world not be worth much. Singularity? Godhood? Just words.

Seconded.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/22/15 11:44 PM
Welcome to Mingle.
I agree wholeheartedly and I believe it is time something should be done about the filters used.Particularly if paying for the service one shouldn't have to spend so much time doing one's own filtering.This idea has probably been raised many times before.Lets hear from the experienced users.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/22/15 08:42 PM
Edited by Frankk1950 on Thu 10/22/15 08:44 PM

Are humans animals ?

yes, but outside of humans, there are no gay animals... when you guys can show one on here, or anywhere, then we can talk about this propaganda crud...

I will accept that there are no gay animals apart from humans.Gay in my opinion refers to human sexuality.As for homosexual behavior amongst animals talk to any farmer who raises cattle.

i've raised cattle, hogs, chickens, all sorts of animals when i grew up on a farm...

that doesn't mean gay, it means they can't control what nature tells them to

do, which is reproduce...

you don't see a bull with a herd of other bulls, you only see them with a herd of cows, and will fight any other bull in the area...

Good point Moe,I will have to reflect on that,although I have a feeling the bull is displaying aggression and territorial control rather than natures urge to reproduce.

Where's Igor when you need him ????

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/22/15 08:14 PM

Are humans animals ?

yes, but outside of humans, there are no gay animals... when you guys can show one on here, or anywhere, then we can talk about this propaganda crud...

I will accept that there are no gay animals apart from humans.Gay in my opinion refers to human sexuality.As for homosexual behavior amongst animals talk to any farmer who raises cattle.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/22/15 08:05 PM
Edited by Frankk1950 on Thu 10/22/15 08:07 PM
@ mightymoe.
Are humans animals ?

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/22/15 07:54 PM

Mightymoe

since when is love gay? the sex is the gay part, not love...

if i say i love my best friend, but not attracted or want to have sex with him, what does that make me?

It doesn't definitively make you anything.You could be having gay sex with your best friends mate.

The animal world endorses "gay" sex is this natural (nature) or not ?

not... pointless and unproductive, only to satisfy a persons want for just sex...

The issue in question is not the reason for having sex or the productivity resulting from that behaviour ".The issue I am seeking an answer to is whether homosexual sex in the animal kingdom is natural or not.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/22/15 07:39 PM
Edited by Frankk1950 on Thu 10/22/15 07:45 PM
Mightymoe

"since when is love gay? the sex is the gay part, not love...

if i say i love my best friend, but not attracted or want to have sex with him, what does that make me? "

It doesn't definitively make you anything.You could be having gay sex with your best friends mate.

The animal world endorses "gay" sex is this natural (nature) or not ?

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/22/15 06:15 PM

OMG she's talking about me.
It's not fair to disclose the contents of personal mail Rains,blushing flowerforyou

Oh pfft.. you are one I totally enjoy chatting with so there...tongue2

blushing flowers Feeling honoured.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/22/15 05:59 PM
OMG she's talking about me.
It's not fair to disclose the contents of personal mail Rains,blushing flowerforyou

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/22/15 05:53 PM

What IS it that makes you continue an online conversation?

Any sign of recent brain activity.

Does banging your head against the wall stimulate brain activity ?

Sometimes, but only if a brain bleed is considered activity.

:thumbsup:

I suppose it would be difficult to stimulate a brain that isn't there.They say the definition of insanity is to keep knocking your head against the same wall and then expect a different answer.

Looking for another wall.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/22/15 04:58 PM

I like men and what they have between there legs

This is what you show on your profile:
"68 year old man from Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania-Looking
for woman for intimate encounter"

Hard to draw gay men with that.

Welcome :-)

He realised he wasn't getting anywhere there so he came here where all the gay men hang out.

oops I meant happy men, or did I ?drinks

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 22 23