PrimordialEmotion's photo
Wed 05/20/09 09:34 AM
Smoke it up! This person is trying to use your one, or maybe more incident to justify there actions or intentions. Whatever these actions or intentions maybe.

Honesty is key. Lets light up and talk about all the hell we have caused.

Wed 05/20/09 09:31 AM
Finding love online can be rather tricky. There are a lot of key indicator's that will catch the eye of someone. I avoid all of them. This way when I find someone they are equally as crazy as myself.

Its all about approach and what you are looking for, if its instant love try getting out more. If its something you are willing to take your time on then starting writing people.

Wed 05/20/09 06:50 AM
I'm a successful 25 year old, great life, and wonderful son. I guess to me if I find someone that I can "fall in love" with, or be happy to see everyday then its just another addition to my already great life. But if I don't, maybe this person just passes me by and I fail to recognize it, then I will carry on with myself, son, and life.

I feel it must be necessary to be happy and in love with what you have and who you are to truly give that too someone else. No one can provide for you emotionally until you provide for yourself.

Kenny

Wed 05/20/09 06:45 AM
I have friends... they talk to me while I sleep. I hear them everywhere.

*Removes headphones* Damn batteries died again!

Wed 05/20/09 06:40 AM
I think you should go for it. Its an... ... interesting experience to say the least. Something you will put in the book of memories. You may never again repeat you willingly choose to be tazed, but on the upper hand you would have done it.

Just make sure to hold hands with a few people :)

Tue 05/19/09 12:32 PM
Chaos has been cheating on you since I was born, but its ok. My love for Chaos shall never fade.

Tue 05/19/09 11:25 AM
I'm hoping to bring some Chaos, as it follows me everywhere I go. We have a great relationship Chaos and I. Chaos my friend we shall begin a new chapter on these fine lands.

This place feels pretty comfy already. :)

Tue 05/19/09 08:51 AM
Been tazed, beanbaged, gassed, and k9'd. There all interesting experience. Some I will choose to never repeat.

Tue 05/19/09 08:48 AM
Unemployed :)

Mon 05/18/09 01:23 PM
Love is a but an emotion. It can be felt or lost within a short breathe. I have been in love once, let it slip away like silk. I shortly realized that its not the love that couldn't be had it was the basic creature comforts that came with "love".

2 Next